Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Ford Ranger Lighting and Electrical Problems

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kjrangerkjranger Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I just got a 1995 ranger here is a list of the things that don't work : power door locks, power mirrors, heate, window washer. Stereo kinda works, if you touch the vol control it shuts off and none of the other controls like station select, am/fm etc. Also when you turn the knob to select 4 wd nothing happens. I have checked the fuses and all are good. HELP
  • Options
    brianyoungbrianyoung Member Posts: 1
    im having the exact same problem with my 98! did you ever find a fix? i've checked everything i know to check. thanks - brian
  • Options
    afhuddafhudd Member Posts: 2
    no I have not, but the problem stopped on it's own.
    I am sure that another problem will occur, especially after I take it in for oil change etc. seems that soon after, something will happen. makes me wonder if ford company can mess with ones computer on the truck.
  • Options
    livinjok3rlivinjok3r Member Posts: 1
    In my 1966 Ford Ranger one night i turned on my headlights and smelt something burning, looked behind my headlight switch and saw something burning (i think its some sort of wire) and turned it off. Later i come back and now my headlights work but I have no dash lights and my radio do not work... Any Help??
  • Options
    johnboytntjohnboytnt Member Posts: 2
    my fog lights were not working when i bought the truck but the fuze is good the relay clicks but the light in the fog light switch doesnt light up.
    i have the lights on low beam and the key in the on position and not started
    please help me i need this fixed
  • Options
    johnboytntjohnboytnt Member Posts: 2