Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord Brake Questions

18910111214»

Comments

• I have serious problems with my rear pads going out every 18K. No wonder Honda settled at the court earlier paying people with brake problems. I will NEVER deal with them again. Last car from Honda. Terrible customer service over a made in China $25 brake pads. They spend millions in commercials then lose them for free online and in social media over a $25 brake pads. Rear brake pads are notorious wearing out 5 times faster. started 10mm both front and rear, 17.5K and fronts are 8mm rear is 2mm (almost touching the rotors) faulty brake pads.
  • They have terrible customer service. They sound great until tehy sell you the vehicle and then ignore you. I have the same problem. have to change rear pads on my Accord 2010 in just 18K. Fronts are 8mm and rear pads are 2mm. they both started with 10mm new pads. Honda America does nto care. They know the weight is at front and front goes out before rear but they just don't want to replace their faulty brakes. They lost my business over $25 made in china brake pads. This is my last Honda for sure. I will post relentlessly on everywhere to let anyone know what Honda is up to. If you must get a Honda, make sure you get some other manufacturer brake pads. Terrible customer service !!!
  • I have serious problems with my rear pads going out every 18K. No wonder Honda settled at the court earlier paying people with brake problems. I will NEVER deal with them again. Last car from Honda. Terrible customer service over a made in China $25 brake pads. They spend millions in commercials then lose them for free online and in social media over a $25 brake pads. Rear brake pads are notorious wearing out 5 times faster. started 10mm both front and rear, 17.5K and fronts are 8mm rear is 2mm (almost touching the rotors) faulty brake pads.
  • RangergrlRangergrl Posts: 3
    Oh I'll definitely go in with you! I bought a 2010 accord and I only have 38k miles on it and have had to replace the front and rear pads, and now my master cylinder is going out! Of course they refuse to do a "goodwill repair" and it will cost me $500 to fix (at another certified Honda repair shop, not the dealership). I didn't buy a newer vehicle to put more money into it than I ever did with my 1992 accord (which I decided to sell at 286k miles on it, and it still runs around town with the kid I sold it to). This is just ridiculous and I will NEVER buy one again. My entire family is a honda family, but no more! I'd get better quality if I bought a Kia for goodness sakes!
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,810
    Don't knock Kia or Hyundai for that matter anymore. They've been producing some class leading products as of late and driving numerous rental vehicles, I've been very impressed and our next few vehicles will probably be from the Kia/Hyundai family. Good bye Honda here also!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2015 Audi A3 (wife)/2015 Golf SE (me)/2009 Nissan Versa SL Hatch (daughter #1)/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS (daughter #2)

• nakiarlnakiarl Posts: 1
    This is the second time I'm having to have my brakes replaced.
    I called Honda and they gave me this website because a class action lawsuit has reached a settlement:

http://www.accordsettlement.com/index.htm
18910111214»