Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Freestyle climate control

2»

Comments

• degohidegohi Posts: 1
    BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! I WILL TRY THIS, THIS WEEKEND WHEN HUBBY GETS BACK IN TOWN.

JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX:

MY TAIL LIGHTS ARE ON ALL THE TIME.
    MY HEADLIGHTS STAY ON ONE SETTING!!!
    THIS IS A KILLER ESPECIALLY DRIVING AT NIGHT.
    HUBBY SWITCHED ME OUT FROM THE JETTA TO THE "MOMMY CAR"
  • I have a 2007 Ford Freestyle and began to have problems with the AC in Aug 2012. Cold on driver's side and warm on passenger side. Had the compressor changed out in Sept 2012 and by December 2012 it had stopped working again. Waiting out the winter, I had it looked at again to replace the compressor (they said at the shop.. must have been a bad compressor), changed the compressor and no change.. then I got on this blog and saw your post. Printed it all out and took it in... amazing $35 dollars later my AC work with the valve change. Now, about 3 weeks ago it has failed again. Being the I apparently am directing the repairs based on knowledgeable people like you vs the mechanics I am going to ... what do you suggest now? I believe they will do the repair what ever I ask.. cause they got a bit nervous last time when they realized they just over charge me for a new compressor in the first place. Thanks
2»