Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Camry Bluetooth Questions

1212223242527»

Comments

• ehannanehannan Posts: 1
    I have the same car and I'm having the same problem. They will all be there and then they go away. If I hit transfer contacts I will end up getting a max of 4 numbers in there. Please let me know if/how you fixed yours.
  • Hi:Sorry for the delay but I have been out of town for a while.
    I haven't been able to fix the issue, but I have narrowed down the apparent problem a bit.
    Apparently when the Camry sits overnight, I am able to successfully transfer ALL (200+)of the contacts from my Virgin Optimus cellphone(automatically).
    I can drive around all day,as long as I don't shut off the engine,and the contacts will remain in place.That was the condition where I was able to install my 15 Speed Dial numbers successfully.
    After I have shut off the engine, the Speed Dial numbers remain in memory ok, but the "Names" are blanked out, and the speed dial phone numbers remain ok, even when the phone contacts have vanished.
    I strongly believe that there is a problem with the memory retention in the Camry Radio system.Its sad that Toyota won't expend some effort to research this problem as it appears to be a minor software problem that should be able to be fixed and make a lot of owners happy.What Cellphone do you use?
  • I ended up purchasing a Iphone 4!
    It connected up easily and all of my contacts arrived on screen and I am now happy!
    Expensive fix.
  • my 07 cam doesn't have bluetooth :cry: but i use a simple link title and aux cable....was thinking about checking out the link title, anyone use something similar?
  • I bought my camry in July and haven't had any problems with the bluetooth until yesterday. When i dial out, I cannot hear anything. I can't hear it ring on the other end or the person when they answer their phone. My phone is working fine. I just wonder if something got messed up. I have an HTC 1X and I don't think the problem is with the phone. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thank you! Dawn Sherbon
  • I have the samsung galaxy s . It will connect sometimes, but 4 times out of 10 it will not connect and I get the message connection failed. I have taken it to the dealership to be looked at. They say it works fine. They even had the tech bring his own personal phone and it worked. I am wondering if I need to get a different phone or is this a bluetooth problem with Camery. This is a brand new car 0 miles when purchased. I need help .
  • ammarinvammarinv Posts: 7
    edited December 2012
    I have a 2012 Camry SE, I was able to pair my Samsung Feeform III to the bluetooth system, but I am only able to transfer only 12 contacts. Does anyone know how to transfer all of them?

I have about 100 contacts in my phone... not sure why it is only download 12 contacts...
  • Did you find out anything? I am having the same problem.