Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HHR: Is it a wagon, truck, or SUV?

yourhighnessyourhighness Posts: 4
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet
are we in the wagon section? I'm kinda offended! ***smiles*** Chevy claims it is an SUV, my insurance has it listed as a truck. Can someone move this, I don't be a wagon driver, lol!

Comments

• phoustonphouston Posts: 1
    I live in PA and it is registerd as a SW (Station Wagon)
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 6,343
    Actually, if you start at Edmunds.com and are researching wagons, that's the category you'll find the HHR under. Pretty much that's why the discussions are here.

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• Mine is claissified as a car...lol
    I have seem others tagged as a truck/suv...
    I guess it is whatever we choose to call it
  • Insurance in Ontario lists it as a truck. The Ministry of Transportation lists it as an SUV/car.

I think it's a car/wagon.

My friends say its a hearst.
  • I live in Florida and mine is titled as a Truck. :)
  • Now I would have figured it to be a Wagon, after all it IS listed in the WAGONS section of Carspace forums. LOL

My Nitro is listed as a Wagon and it's clearly a SUV/Truck...
  • carthellcarthell Posts: 128
    The estimated city mileage per gallon is 20 or more, and passengers don't have to climb upwards into the vehicle, so that puts the HHR into car-based wagon territory for me.

-d
  • afs9afs9 Posts: 5
    I have Allstate and they claim my 2LT is a truck. I did mention to my agent it is, for all intensive purposes, a Cobalt. :confuse:
  • uga91uga91 Metro AtlantaPosts: 1,065
    seems pretty straightforward...
  • allanp3allanp3 Posts: 1
    SUV according to the EPA
  • afs9afs9 Posts: 5
    Considering I also have my 99 V6 S10 on my insurance, I think there is a difference. Still confused almost 2 years later--but also still LOVE my HHR.
  • It's a POS, silly man.
  • It's hard to tell...
    The way I see it, it's a "car" (Cobalt"s platform/engine) disguised as a Truck, SUV or Wagon but....
    When we take a close look at it...from underneath it's a car, from the exterior it's a truck, from the interior it's a wagon.
    The HHR model was based on the looks of the 1949 Chevrolet Suburban and that Suburban was definetly a "truck" but with a real truck platform, the HHR was designed by it's looks only.
    I owned many SUV's in the past and I never saw the HHR as an SUV.
    So...it's a Car-uck (LS) a C-ruck (LT) and a Tr-ar (SS)
This discussion has been closed.
HHR: Is it a wagon, truck, or SUV? - Car Forums at Edmunds.com