Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Rabbit

1293031323335»

Comments

• I actually meant to hit 3 as in $300 instead of 800 for the chip cost. I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but with texting now as convenient and popular as it is, the numbers are upsidedown when I type on a numbers keypad on my keyboard - and I constantly have to pause to remember which task I'm doing:

Text #s:

Keyboard keypad #s:

Oh well, probably just me.
  • backybacky Twin CitiesPosts: 18,631
    I said goodbye to my 2007 Rabbit yesterday. It was a great car which I loved to drive, and cost me only gas and insurance during the 8 months I owned it. But my wife has a bad back and it was hard for her to climb in and out of it (although she too liked driving it). Also, we recently sold our minivan and were left with two small cars. So I decided we needed a bigger car. I traded the Rabbit even-up on a 2007 Sonata, which has a higher driver's seat and a lot more room, plus the practicality of four doors. It's a better car for our situation right now. Maybe in a couple of years when we need to add another car again, I'll be able to get a Golf, or maybe find a great deal on a VW Certified 2009 Rabbit, like I did with the 2007 Rabbit.

FWIW, I paid $11k + T&L for the Rabbit eight months ago, and the Sonata's discounted price was $10,988. So with the even-up trade, the Rabbit was probably the best car I've ever owned in terms of cost of ownership.
  • inajoonginajoong Posts: 46
    Hey guys, I have a 2007 rabbit. Someone did a hit and go on a parking lot and now i have to replace the small grill where the fog light would be(i don't have fog lights). Do any of you know where i can get this online?