Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Nissan Frontier

124»

Comments

• My '06 (crew cab)Frontier seems to have a very stiff suspension. Is there any that will soften that up and if so how. I bought is with after market tires and wheels (265/50R 20). Will standard tires & wheels make it softer?
  • asaasa Posts: 359
    If you have an '06 Frontier Nismo, it has a stiffer suspension because it's engineered for off-road use. The Nismo is equipped with Blistein shocks; replacing them with something softer might be an economical start. If you don't have the Nismo, I'm not sure what more can be done. I don't know about your tire size and its effect; perhaps someone else can help with that. I have a stock '06 SE 4x2 and I'm quite happy with the ride.
  • Mine too is a 4X2 and no it is not a Nismo, but it is very stiff. Perhaps I need to swap the wheels and tires for a stock set. Thanks anyway.
  • spray undercoating on sheild. The one that can handle heat
  • I purchased 2007 Frontier new, 11.07. 4 cyl, 5 spd. man. The current mileage is 128,500. At approx. 50,000 miles the fan clutch failed, I replaced it again at about 90,000, the truck is going into the shop Wed. 11.18 for a third fan clutch. Earlier this year at about 100,000, the differential started howling. My mechanic dis-assembled & found no sign of unusual wear.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?
124»
This discussion has been closed.