Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Accord vs Ford Fusion

18910111214»

Comments

• neteng101neteng101 Posts: 176
    The Fusion is the Fusion. There is no Fusion SHO, Fusion SVT, etc at this point. Honda does have an Accord that is special in the V6 6MT... there is no equal in a Fusion.
    ·
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 10,133
    except a mustang which will.., well you know.
    i will admit that the current accord for the most part has exceeded the envelope of a 19 year old performance oriented taurus. :P
    ·
    I will admit I would be drooling if Ford would build a limited production version of the Giugiaro Mustang... that is a thing of beauty.
    ·
    '09, if the spy pictures are accurate.
    ·
  • baggs32baggs32 Posts: 3,228
    '09 spy shots

I don't know if I see exactly what they are pointing out but you might get the picture.
    ·
    The front end would be promising if its the same as the concept (nice effect with the headlights and the hood light an eyelash) - I would hope they'd offer an all glass roof option too, much like the concept and the Porsche 911 targa.
    ·
  • baggs32baggs32 Posts: 3,228
    You can get a current Mustang with the panoramic roof right now from a dealer (doesn't open and installed by a 3rd party). I saw one when shopping for mine. It wasn't my cup of tea plus they wanted $10k over sticker for the option.
    ·
    what do think the chances are of ford releasing a retro fusion that looks like an original taurus? of course that is a joke. :)
    ·
  • elroy5elroy5 Posts: 3,741
    Why are you talking about the Mustang? I don't remember seeing Mustang in the thread title. Oh, I guess you can't talk about the Fusion, and performance, at the same time, because the Fusion doesn't have much. :sick:
    ·
    i don't consider accord and performance at the same time.
    my guess is most others don't either, although some do.
    ·
  • akirbyakirby Posts: 7,789
    Go outside and bang your head against the driveway. That will be much more productive than continuing to argue about subjective preferences.
    ·
  • argue about subjective preferences

Honda's huge edge over Ford when it comes to fit&finish, safety, reliability, desireability, appeal, public acceptance, and 15 other catagories is hardly subjective.
    ·
    that is even more funny than some previous posts!
    ·
  • akirbyakirby Posts: 7,789
    desireability, appeal, public acceptance...is hardly subjective

Replace "hardly" with "totally" and you'd be totally correct.
    ·
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    It's pretty clear that there's nothing useful or productive left in this conversation. See you guys around the Forums! :)
    ·
18910111214»
This discussion has been closed.
Honda Accord vs Ford Fusion - Page 14 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com