Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lamborghini Fans!

Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,054
Love the Lamb? Talk about them here!

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email,, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,054

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email,, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• matlincamatlinca Posts: 5
    hello,, i own a 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago and was tempted to trade it for a 2006 gallardo . i test drove the gallardo a few months ago and was dissapointed with it . the pick up was just not enough for me because im spoild nd drive a murcielago wich had 585 hp and i have recently upgraded to 610 hp. by the way the murcielago i have was inheried ( very lucky). first off the gallardo was very noisey and choppy when accelrating. but i did like the small compact feeling of the gallardo when going around turns at 80mph. also the gallardo at 120mph on a track is like glue sticking to the turns and corners. while in my murcielago i would hav to get up to atleast 140mph to stick nicely to the track. i think the gallardo is one of the funist cars to drive i highly suggest if you hav the chance test drive one buy one or rent one they are loads of funn ..................................................................
  • i love the lamborghinis :)
  • Have an interesting and useful information about Lamborghinis. Also you can find here fine photos:
    Hope you enjoy this!
  • I like Lamborghinis as well. The Murcielago is very friendly to super car first timers. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to ween themselves off standard autos. My personal favorite is the Countach. Classic.
  • i want a lamborghini real bad but im only 13 ( i turn 14 this month). i hope to own a garage full of the world's greatest, fastest, and most exotic cars. dreams are nice....
  • I abosolutely love the all new reventon!! Its a little 2 expensive though.
  • coolrunningcoolrunning Posts: 117
    Stay in school, work hard and you may have all the toys you want someday. The harder you work, the luckier you get... :shades:
  • I like the Countach the best, because it just looks like it came from another universe it is awesome. Don't get me wrong the Diablo and Murcielago are still sweet rides.
  • The Countach is my all time favorite as well. It is the SR-71 of the automotive world, and way ahead of its time. The exotic design is the standard by which all others have been judged for decades. I like the new design, but I absolutely love the 1980-1989 versions best. I have only seen a few real ones up close, but I have never had the priviledge of sitting in one let alone driving one. It shall ever be a "dream car". :D
  • Lamborghini Club of Los Angeles has been getting more and more popular. Now with over 100 members and Cars !

Check them out here:

">link title
  • Lambo racing team seeking new team membership. Perks: your name goes on the side of the Lamborghini!
  • would you ever try test driving a ferrari spider i want ferrari as well as a lambo were did you get your lamborgini
  • do you have a lambo
  • coolrunningcoolrunning Posts: 117
    No, I do not. I am simply a life long fan of the brand. I do own 3 Lamborghini watches, and a model of teh Countach. I was very close to buying a 1980 Countach a few years ago, but I reconsidered after talking to the owner, who had not performed any routine service on the car in over 15 years! It looked nce, but it did not even idle. I know they can be very expensive to maintain, but it should not have been ignored for so long. I sometimes wish I had bought it anyway, (the asking price was $80,000.00) These days, I am longing to find a Diablo with low miles in red or blue with a light interior. I think they are the most stylish supercars evr built. ;)
  • rentalman1rentalman1 Posts: 1
    How many lambos do they make in one year? Is there that much money out there for them to all get sold??