Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi Q7 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

14567810»

Comments

• devmdevm Posts: 1
    I picked up a non certified 2009 Q7 3.6 for $27,999 with 52K miles on it. Clean carfax and pre-lease vehicle. This is metallic blue with cardamom interiors and panoramic roof. The extended warranty offered for 2 yea 25K is 5400 and I declined.

Sound like a good price to ignore on a fantastic machine.
  • edw899edw899 Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2012 Audi Q7 TDI on 8/8 and the check engine light was on after little over one week drive. I sent it back to dealer to check, and they said there was EGR system problem, and took 3 days to replace a vault. I just about to pick it up the next day, they called me said the other vault was bad, the code was set to the computer the light was on again. They ordered the vault and will take 5 days to ship from Germen. It was 417 miles when I sent in the car, now it is 465 miles sfter they test drive, and they said at least 20 more mile will be added to it. My car is still in the service. Dose any one know will this car be a lemon car. Can I return it?
  • edw899edw899 Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2012 Audi Q7 TDI on 8/8 and the check engine light was on after little over one week drive. I sent it back to dealer to check, and they said there was EGR system problem, and took 3 days to replace a vault. I just about to pick it up the next day, they called me said the other vault was bad, the code was set to the computer the light was on again. They ordered the vault and will take 5 days to ship from Germen. It was 417 miles when I sent in the car, now it is 465 miles sfter they test drive, and they said at least 20 more mile will be added to it. My car is still in the service. Dose any one know will this car be a lemon car. Can I return it?
  • Getting a premium plus with warm weather, cold weather, 20 inch wheels, side assist from a dealer in north New Jersey. He is giving me a quote that no matter what I add to the order, I will get $920 off MSRP. This $1500 incentive for current audi customers is in addition to this. Not sure if this is worth it. Does anyone think that its too much for this new build to order TDI??
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Posts: 25
    Finally ordered our Q7 Premium plus for $51300, which includes Audi care ($800 value), cold weather package, Audi side assist (blind spot), rear side air bags and all weather mats with trunk liner!

According to Edmunds, we are paying less than invoice :blush:
  • sri_123sri_123 Posts: 1
    I am Planning to buy Premium Plus with same options , what state did you buy and who is the dealer

Thanks
  • laxilaxi Posts: 1
    Hello zzz2006,

I am Planning to buy Premium Plus with same options.
    Can you share the the dealership information?

Sharing any other information is much appreciated.

Thanks
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Posts: 25
    Hi,

One week after they charged me $1000 deposit, I got the phone call from their general manager saying they can not honor the price. After talking with the salesperson, I found out that they made a mistake, and forgot to charge destination fee and all weather mats with trunk liner.

I was so mad and canceled the order.

I shopped around, the best I could found was 6% off with free audi care.

If you are still interested, I will post the dealer name.
  • ariknycariknyc Posts: 12
    Yes post. The dealer name. You must shame them.
  • Hi, I'm just researching for possible prices that everyone here have paid for a 2013+ Q7 Premium. I'm NOT looking for a "fully loaded" Q7. I love the Audi's looks (Q7, and then the Acura MDX). I would like to pay NO more than $50,000 (+tax and other fees) with whatever equipment. Is that even possible?! What are your personal experience?

Thanks!
  • I did hear that the BMW x5 rated pretty high than many luxury car. I totally love the exterior of the Q7 but love the interior of the X5. I heard many say the X5 is bit outdated. However, it rated a higher score (reliability) than the Q7. I am stuck between them both but love the 9.8 score of the safety on the Q7.
14567810»