Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi Q7 Lease Questions

Comments

• tsinoytsinoy Posts: 10
    Hey newbie23, where are you getting this deal? can you provide dealership name and state? Thinking of getting an 08 MDX Tech+Ent and monthly payment run around the same as your quote. Would be interested to drive a Q7 than an MDX if difference is less than $50.
  • nj, town motors
  • How does the current Audi lease deal look?:
    2008 Q7 3.6 premium, Downpayment- $2,999, Acquisition fee $575, Monthly $599, 36 months 10,000 miles, based on MSRP of $50,975. Purchase option at end $26,507.
    Thanks
  • Hi chulsoo. I just priced out a 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium with the Panorama moon roof, 4-zone climate control, and the Convenience Package and I came up with a dealer invoice price of $50,157. A selling price of $50,500 is a very good deal. It's less than $500 over the invoice price that I came up with. I definitely would be comfortable with this selling price if I was in the market for this vehicle.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00056 and 52%, respectively. At lease signing you will have to pay this vehicle's first month's payment, a security deposit equivalent to that payment rounded up to the nearest $25 increment, AFS' $575 acquisition fee, and any required state taxes or fees. Audi Care pre-paid maintenance is an option. If you choose to purchase it, it will provide a 1% boost to your Q7's residual value helping to offset the cost.

Audi is not currently offering any special financing rates on this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey chulsoo. The money factor that you were quoted is too high. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a non-Premium 2008 Q7 3.6 is only .00056. Make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses this factor to calculate your vehicle's monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello barneycourt. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Audi Q7 4.2 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00121 and 48%, respectively. Audi Care would increase this residual value by 1%. I believe that the addition of the S-Line package does have a negative impact upon vehicles' residual values.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi copper. The Q7's lease program varies by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. I have provided info for a number of different combinations in my last couple of posts. Check them out, perhaps they contain the info that you're looking for. If not, let me know exactly what you are interested in and I will be happy to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings jcolvin. You never mentioned the selling price of the Q7 that you are interested in leasing. This is an important number for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing the price of the car that you want to lease you don't know how good a price you are getting it for. The second reason is that one needs the selling price of the vehicle that they want to lease is that it is necessary to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what its selling price is.

For now I can tell you that in my opinion, $2,999 is way to much money to put down when leasing. I always advise consumers not to make any capitalized cost reduction on leased vehicles. Those who make one risk losing part or all of it if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though your monthly payment will be a little higher, you would be much better off going with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experience with you all. I bought a pre-owned 2007 Audi Q7 in Beige color yesterday. Picked it up in a dealership in MD for 42,994 plus tax & title. It has 7000 miles on it. It has infotainment, convenience & heated packages on it. It also has the panorama sunroof. MSRP on this originally was 54,990.

I know pre-owned has its own unique pricing which you can't erally compare to others, but figured I'd share my experience and get your thoughts.

Thanks.
  • Car_man - Thanks for responding. I did pick up my '08 3.2 Q7 two weeks ago (a day before month end).
    The negotiated price was $47,225 (on an MSRP of $53,875). Dealer went down from his $50,500 "line in the sand" after I got a competing quote from another dealer. He even threw in another $700 worth of goodies (rubber mats + free service on my other Audi) to get me to buy. I got a 10K/36mo lease at a monthly payment of $663 (which includes tax) $620 w/o tax. The MF he gave me was 0.00095, I wish I had known about the 0.00056 MF as I could have saved an additional $30/mo on my lease payment. But oh well! At delivery, I paid $1316 (which included the first month $663 + $575 acquisition fee + registration fees).
    Moral of the story - anything is possible. With the end of the month/quarter coming up, be prepared to deal, go in after doing your homework and you will walk away with an even better deal than I got. This forum has been great and has saved me a ton of money. Thanks everyone!
  • Congratulations on getting your new Q7, chulsoo. I'm glad that you found this forum so helpful. Thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out. Make sure to stop by the new Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds,com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with everyone. Enjoy your new ride :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • coppercopper Posts: 94
    Hi Chulsoo -

You got a great deal! Was this for a Premium Q7? Seems like you got $2000 BELOW invoice?

Thanks,
    Copper
  • Yes Copper, The car was a '08 3.6 Premium with the following options:
    Panaroma Sunroof, 4-zone climate control & Convenience Package.
    The MSRP on the car is $53,875 with an invoice of $49,725 (per Edmunds) and $51,944 per dealer. At $47,225 this is about $2,500 below invoice.
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Leased Q7 3.6 premium with sunroof option. Cap Cost 48,400 slightly high money factor 0.0008 for 12K/36mon. Money factor higher than 0.00056 but had them drop
    dealer fee 689. Total with tax 711.40 a month. Sounds like chulsoo got a great deal. The key is that one must enjoy the vehicle. Did purchase Audi care which I thought was a good deal.
  • anj2anj2 Posts: 4
    hi chulsoo, congrats on a great deal! if you don't me askng, which dealer in atlanta did you use?
  • This was with Jim Ellis in Chamblee. Nalley Audi in Roswell was the competing dealer that was willing to beat this offer. I chose Jim Ellis because of my prior relationship and proximity to where I live. I would recommend either one because of the quality of sales people they had.
  • afm35afm35 Posts: 7
    From Miami, FL, wanted to clue everyone in on the deal I cut yesterday... 08 Q7 Premium with 20" wheels and conv. package. 53% residual with Audi care, MF .00076, MSRP $53425, got it @ 49040, invoice according to dealer paperwork includes destination charge of 775. This is for 36 mo. 10K /year.
    afm35 - what's the monthly figure?
  • afm35afm35 Posts: 7
    $667.72 + tax
    afm35 -

What exactly did you have to pay upfront and what is your total monthly payment including tax?
This discussion has been closed.