Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi Q7 Lease Questions

Comments

• CARMAN

Do you know why dealers claiming that they have only few Q7s in stock?
    Is it true that it is in high demand? is it hard to believe with this economy
  • Hi audi_man. As of mid-October Audi dealers had around 570 Q7s in stock. That represents a 24 day supply of the truck. When compared to the nearly 50 day's supply of Audi cars it certainly appears as though dealers have a limited number of Q7s to sell and that you are being told the truth. Remember a vehicle doesn't have to be selling like hotcakes to be in short supply. Audi could have slashed its production of the Q7 as a result of the sluggish economy.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Nice...at the same time their rates are crazy compare to Mercedes and BMW.
    Mercedes and BMW have better programs and incentives.

Their rates are telling me that they are not interested to sell their cars. I drive 07 model and I like the car but not in the position to jump from $570/month to $800. What are they smoking? Are they in the survival mode? This is my 3rd leased Audi and I do not have a choice other then to switch to Mercedes or BMW.
    I do believe in what you just mentioned Q7s are NOT in high demand their production was slashed
    Simple example this Q7 forum is NOT moving as it used to.
    Can a vehicle be leased through different bank other then AFS?
  • audi_man, I'm with you on this one and I am in the same position as you in regards to having an '07 Q7 coming off lease in 3 months. I'm hoping that before mine ends Audi gets on par with the current MB and/or BMW, all of which I hope are still attractive come March. The Q7 was my first audi and I have for the most part been very satisfied with it, but there just aren't enough reasons to pay several hundred more dollars a month for a Q7 over an X5 or ML series.
  • tlecotleco Posts: 34
    Hi
    I think they gave away the cars the last 2 years to get the business.
    I've owned more than 25 Mercedes and BMW etc - never thought I would get an Audi.
    My Mercedes lease came up and I was going to get the GL series. My next door neightbor happned to have a Q7. The only Audi in our neugborhood of ancy cars.
    I went to Audi and got a great deal $630 a month - 15K a year audi care no $$$ down for a $55K car. The MF was .00006 plus heavy discount. The same deal for the Mercedes ML would be around $800 Plus. So I decided to give Audi a try.
    Guess what - When I oull up to pick up my daughter from school - there are 5 Black Q7 and 1 white 1 silver back to back. It remind me of the Audi Q5 commercail.
    Anyway - within 4 miles radius of my house - I would see at least 3-5 black Audi running around on any given time.
    The point is they gave away the lease to get the business and now they have it - they are not lowering the price.
    My lease is up within 12 months. I like the Q7 but would not pay $800 vs $630. I definitely will replace with a Mercedes again
  • As far as I see The problem is not with Audi and price. The problem is with the AUDI FINANCIAL's rates. ( where do insensitive come from? From the manufacture or the bank? )
    Question: Why Mercedes financial rates are much lower compare to Audi??
    MBW offers $4500 insensitive on their X5 model. I'm sure I'm missing something but what??

alakrsfan,
    Also there is another option at least for me. Not sure if I should keep/finance my Q7 07. I have low millage of 14k and my lease is up in December
    Also, Hope to see better rates in this month.

Car_man,
    any good news on 36m 10k 2010 Q7 prim plus 3.6 L ?
  • snow26snow26 Posts: 24
    Carman:

About to lease a 2010 3.6 s-line and need the lease rates, resid and MF, for 36 and 42 month, 15k per year.

Much thanks.

Snow26
  • I just looked into buying our 2007 Q7 since the 2010 Q7's are leasing at ridiculous prices. The financing we are being offered is 4.48%. Is this reasonable? Can it be negotiated? Thanks for any advice!
  • Hi,

Could you confirm whether this is correct for a 42 mth lease of a 2010 Q7, 3.6 premium plus, 47% residual, .00183 MF?

Many thanks,

Eric
  • mlocamloca Posts: 15
    Hi,
    It seems like there are a lot of people who are nearing the end of their original Q7 leases. I bought one in March of 2007 (36 month lease, 12K/year) and got what I thought was a solid deal (no money down, $630/month, Audi Care included, on a $57K 3.6 premium with all the gadgets). The residual value is $31K.

Does AFS move at all on the residual? I would pay $25K for it.

How strict are then on the returns? Tires, brakes, small nicks, etc.

I am worried as I have 5 mm left on the brakes and don't want them to wear out as I am told they are VERY expensive to replace. I did find front brake pads online for $65 for a pair which would be a bit less than the $1200 the dealer wants for them (I won't be putting new rotors on if I were to return it.

Any insight would be great.
  • Hi Snow26. Through January 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q7 3.6 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00163 and 50%, respectively.

Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January programs on the 6th. Please feel free to check back with me then and I'll gladly give you an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi smgreenberg. Audi is offering special financing rates on the A5 right now. Its exact rates vary by term. They are 2.9% for 3 years, 3.4% for 4 years, 3.9% for 5 years, and 4.4% for 6 years. This program is only scheduled to run through January 5th though.

Please feel free to check back with me later this week for an update on what Audi's new January programs are like.

Car_man
    Host
  • tlecotleco Posts: 34
    I have my brakes replaced at 25K ,iles for $450. Audi wanted $1200. They offered a discount of $400 but I didnt do it with them.
    The pad is around $65 x4 plus 4 sensors and labor. Around $450 is the total.
  • snow26snow26 Posts: 24
    I needed the 42 month terms and the car is an SLINE, which the dealer says has a lower residual value. Thanks carman.

Also, the car has condensation in the lights. dealer say that is normal???

Thanks.
  • Thanks for the info - hoping you can provide info on the Q7 when the Jan rates come out. I assume the financing is different if you are purchasing new vs. used. The Q5's were obviously new. Looking for lease to buy rates.
  • HI Car man, I am a pretty new member, here. I am looking for the new lease numbers (money factor and residual value) for a 36 month lease on a 2010 Q7 3.6 Premium with 15,000 miles per year. Please help! Thanks!
  • smgreenberg - have you had any success in finding a better loan rate to buy your Q7 off lease? Are you working with the dealer on this or directly with Audi Financial? I talked to Audi Financial this morning and got quoted a rate of 4.51%. Seems competitive vs. other lenders but I was hoping for something better. There is a special CPO loan rate "starting at 1.9%" on the audi website, but not sure if that applies to buying off lease. I will call back Audi Financial and ask.

I think my situation is similar to yours...my Q7 lease ends on 3/31 and with the '10 model lease rates so unattractive coupled with the low residual value on my Q7, it make sense to buy the Q7 and hang on to it for awhile. My miles are low (21K) and I have audicare, so other than the inevitable brake/rotor replacement sometime soon as well as tires, my cost to own looks to be better than I could get on any other vehicle.
  • The 4.51 I was offered was directly from AFS. I went to a local dealer however the lowest offer they would give me w/o a credit check (to see what other banks were offering) was 5.25%. These are both pretty competitive and the honest truth is the percentage really doesn't affect the monthly payments THAT much. If I were to certify my pre-owned car they would offer me a much lower interest rate but I am choosing not to go that route (I am sure they would tell me I need 4 new tires, new brakes, etc....) I actually have a lot of miles on my car so we would have to pay the overage at lease end but either way the warranty is 4 yrs/50,000 miles. Good luck with your decision, hope I was able to help!
  • Welcome Edgar. Here's the info that you're interested in. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q7 3.6 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,
    Do you happen to know if Audi's January rates are still the same for February? And, what they would be for 20k/year?

I am debating between the Enclave and the Q7.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.