Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi Q7 Lease Questions

Comments

• Do you have the new money rates for the same?
  • Sure tuckerman2. Starting January 8th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00161 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi Car_man,

I hope you had a relaxing holiday and a happy new year. I appreciate all of the help you give on this forum.

I believe you've recently provided the numbers for this model, but not for 15K.

Can you please provide the latest numbers for a 2013 3.0 TFSI S line Prestige for 36-months and 15,000 miles per year?

We're planning on going to the dealership on the 21st, so the latest numbers to that date you can get would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you,

normies
  • Thank you normies. I hope that you did as well.

Whew, I got you the info just in time. How's that for good service ;). Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 S Line Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Good luck and make sure to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • sbornosborno Posts: 9
    Anybody here anything about the 'next' Q7?
    Its definitely over due for a redesign.
    I Think the MDX + X5 will be redesigned, so...
    should be a fun year for this suv market

although a used cayenne looks pretty appealing as well
  • Dear Car_man,

Do you know the current lease rates for top tier customers
    for the Audi Q7 Sline Prestige? I was quoted of an out the door price of $66k. Also, does Audi allow multiple security deposits for a reduction in the money factor? If so, are multiple security deposits usually refundable? Sorry for all the questions but I've never leases before.
    Thank you so much in advance!!!
  • I meant to specify 15,000 miles a yr, 36 months
  • It will be redesigned for the 2014/2015 model year - get the new A6 interior/technology with less overall weight (aluminum materials).
  • I didn't know that---thanks for letting me know!!
  • Hi Car Man. Do you know the current (February) rates for the Audi Q7 3.0T Premium PLus, 12,000 miles/year, 36 months, top credit tier? Many thanks.
  • Here's the information that you're looking for confused2013. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The last time I looked into it, which admittedly wasn't all that recently, AFS did allow consumers to make multiple security deposits, with each additional one reducing their vehicle's money factor by .00008. The MSDs are indeed refundable...assuming that your car is in good shape at lease-end and you don't go way over your mileage allowance.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey audiinterested. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00146 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the info!! Trying to decide if leasing is a good option for me:)
  • You're very welcome confused2013.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman if you please have 36month 15k lease money factor, residual and any other info for 2013 Premium Plus TDI Q7. Thanks!
  • Hi there,
    Could you help determine lease payments on a '13 Audi A7 with the Prestige level with the Innovation package? I am looking for 25k and 30k miles per year. I've never had to calculate the payments based on the rates, so any assistance you could lend there would be really helpful.
    Thanks in advance!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go domain123. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 TDI Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00144 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi bigtalker. Are you talking about the Q7 or the A7? This particular discussion is for consumers to talk about leasing the former. If you have a question about the A7, please post it here:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f22d3b1/159

Thanks. If you're actually interested in a Q7 and the "Q" was a typo, let me know.

As far as calculating lease payments goes, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car-Man! What are the Residual Values and Lease Factors for a 2013 Q5 3.0T Prestiege in the So Cal market for 36, 39 & 42 months with 10k, 12k and 15k miles? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.