Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GL-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Jimmy, if you dont mind sharing what was the selling price,
  • I'm looking at a 2011 GL450 with
    P01 pkg,
    Parktronic,
    Appearance Pkg, Heating Steering Wheel, Burl Walnut Trim, Pre-wiring for Rear Seat Entertainment.

The MSRP is $69,740 including and $875 Dest and Delivery Charge.

They are quoting me $985.00 a month with $2,200 down. The monthly payments include a 6% state tax. The guy tells me he knock $4,700 off of MSRP.

Is this a good deal?
  • Update on this deal, I got the guy to knock the monthly lease payment on the same car I originally posted down to 850 / month from 985 / month with the same $2,200 down. It's also the same 36 month lease that I originally posted about (I think I left that detail out on the first post)

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal?
  • sorry I forgot to mention that it's a 12k per year lease.
  • Car_man,

Can you please post the current lease rates for February?

Thanks
  • Car Man,

What is the current money factor and residual a 2011 GL350 for 36 months for 10k and 12k per year.

I am turning in a leased GL320 and have another MB leased through MBF. Any additional incentives I should be aware of?
  • Hi Car Man,

One more request for current money factors and residuals for 2011 GL450 with 12k miles/month if you've got them.

-Tim
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I'd be happy to gator430. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GL450 with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Mercedes is scheduled to introduce its new March programs some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update on what the new programs are like.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi banker71. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GL350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00240 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

I don't believe that Mercedes is currently providing any cash incentives on this truck.

Mercedes is scheduled to introduce its new March programs some time tomorrow. Please feel free to check back with me for an update on what the new programs are like.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello Tim. Mercedes-Benz Financial's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GL450 with 12,000 miles per year are .00240 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1 credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • beopersonbeoperson Posts: 54
    Hi Car_man
    Would you know March numbers for GL 450 and GL 350 BlueTec

Thanks in advance
    I certainly do beoperson. Mercedes-Benz Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GL450 with 15,000 miles per year are .00193 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 GL350 BlueTec are .00240 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
  • gsiokisgsiokis Posts: 2
    Car Man:

A couple of questions on the March Rates:

1. What is the 2011 Gl450 36 month lease @12K MF and Residual %?
    2. Are there any leasing rebates/incentives for March?

Thanks,
    Hi gsiokis. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GL 450 with 12,000 miles per year are .00193 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Other than the $1,000 conquest cash promotion that it's running, Mercedes is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of the 2011 GL.

Car_man
    Host
  • ab10000ab10000 Posts: 127
    Do you have the lease rate for March 2011?
    What offers are you getting in your state?
    I was quoted 350 Diesel with P1 for $740 a mounth + 5K down
  • I'm ready to lease. Will I get a better deal now or is there special promotion in Apr since the '12 is coming out soon.
  • ab10000ab10000 Posts: 127
    what numbers you are getting now form dealer?
    what state?
  • christiandschristiands Posts: 34
    edited March 2011
    Carman,
    Can you give an opinion on this please (or others): a new, untitled GL 450 that was an exec demo. Has around 7k miles on it. I have USAA so I will get good pricing anyway, but what should be expected based on the miles? Any experience with this? They are putting numbers together for Monday, but will have new money factor and residual.

Just trying to get a little ammo prior. Thanks!
  • Carman,
    Can you also give some details on the conquest cash? What brands are included that we should have also? Thanks.
    Hi christiands. The problem that I personally have with demo vehicles is that dealers never seem to be willing to discount what are essentially low-mileage used vehicles enough for my taste. If I was in the market for a new GL, I personally would want an additional discount of several thousand dollars to buy a demo over a brand new one.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.