Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GL-Class Lease Questions

18910111214»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    2014 GL450 36mo, 7.5K/yr lease
    Standard money factor and 64% residual

I've seen the standard money factor listed as anything from .00190-.00225

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rdolgoffrdolgoff Member Posts: 3
    That sounds like a great deal. What are the $4000 of rebates? Where are you located?

Thanks
  • hitman7hitman7 Member Posts: 12
    Anyone know when they announce their winter event specials? Never purchased a Mercedes before but I am looking to buy this year. Should I wait for the winter event? Looking to buy a GL450 with MSRP of around $80,000.

Not sure if the money factor and residual are better during the winter event or not??
  • abhis1abhis1 Member Posts: 2
    Can someone please advise if this offer makes sense?
    GL450 - Price 71600...Term 36 mths...Rate .00215...Residual .63...4000 Down
    Monthly payment 923 including taxes and fees

Does this offer makes sense especially rate and residual? Please let me know by noon or so as I need to sign up tomorrow

Thanks so much
  • rdolgoffrdolgoff Member Posts: 3
    Is the MSRP 71,600 or the negotiated price? If not, what is the MSRP? Residual seems a little low. Let me know the answer and I can tell you if it's a good offer as I just leased the same car a few days ago and I'll give you all the details.
  • abhis1abhis1 Member Posts: 2
    Yes 71600 is negotiated price
    MSRP is 77785
  • mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    Since its November see if the money factor is better this month. Residual probably will not change for 36 month, but look into 30 month which may be better. You also should see what the winter certificate will be for this model which will be available soon and will lower your negotiated price. Part of your $4,000 down has helped to reduce the negotiated price to $71,600. I would get the breakdown of where the $4,000 is going to. Unfortunately the demand for the GL is still high and I suspect lease payments will be on the high side. The GL is a great SUV and you may have to pay more if you want one.
  • wtikwtik Member Posts: 26
    Can anyone tell me what the Nov money factor? Is it the same as previous months or better?
    Thanks!
    We won't have the new numbers for a few days..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wtikwtik Member Posts: 26
    About to negotiate lease on 2014 gl350. Please advice when you have the money factor. Looking for 36 mo. 7500 lease. Any other advice is much apprecited. Thank you guys
  • antons911antons911 Member Posts: 66
    Hello,
    does anyone know if MB prohibits sale to third party on leased vehicle?
    I had a leased Honda Accord, and sold it to CarMax in a year, didn't loose a dollar, sold for remaining amount left to pay, wonder if I can do the same on MB?
    If yes, yearly mileage is irrelevant, as I can choose lowest miles per year, and sell it later, not paying any penalty for miles over.

Thanks,
    Anton
  • akydakyxakydakyx Member Posts: 9
    Thank you.
    now, if i can trouble you for 2013 450 gl, 12k mile, 36 and 24 month residuals and money factor. thanks again.
  • akydakyxakydakyx Member Posts: 9
    anyone know if there are mone factor discounts for multiple security deposits and how that works with MBCC and discount for auto pay? and whether they can be combined? thank you.
    2013 GL450 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    Standard money factor and 61% residual

24mo, 12K/yr residual is 68%

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.