Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GL-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Nothing down...2500 at signing for first month pmt and all fees
  • It's MB of nanuet, ny
  • If that's a 2013, sounds like a really good deal. Better than what I got in mid-atlantic or have seen on these threads.
  • Im told MBFS wont lock a rate or incentives on an ordered car when its ordered and will only give you the rate and incentives that are in place once the car arrives.

From my experience BMW locks in when you order and actually lets you re-lock if they get better while your car is in route.

Does anyone know the details?
  • Car man:

can you please tell me MBUSA December money factor & residuals for '13 GL450 @ 24 and 36 months at 10k/12k/15k miles

Thanks
  • Hi mackbavarian. Mercedes still is not providing any support on the 2013 GL in December.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome kerb. See you around.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mandabanker. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GL450 with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 70% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00160 and 61%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

The 10,000 mile per year residual value would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • I was just in a dealership last night and was told 60% (not 61%) residual for a 15k/36mo lease. Money factor of .0016. Can residual be negotiated or is it fixed by MBFS?

What is discount to MSRP buyers are seeing? This particular dealership's opening line is staying close to the recommended $875 dealer concession. I'm sure there's more to give than that but they're arguing that supplies are tight.
  • Car Man: Do you have the same info for the 2013 GL 350 Bluetec? I'm looking at a 36 month lease, 15k miles per year and would like to get the MF and residual %. Thanks!
  • Really torn between the 2 models--practical vs indulgence :-)

Trying to determine fair prices to best determine my path forward. Can you please provide the December MF for both? I believe that the C250 is .0012 and guessing that SLK250 might be .0016---am I correct?

I am flexible on miles and terms. Can you please provide the residual % for both models for 24,30,36 and 48 months at 10k and 12k miles per year please?

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

I only have a couple days to get the deal done and this will be my 1st lease venture.

Also---how do they determine fair amount for $ down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,650
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post last names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Carlovin,

I just spoke with MB Nanuet, they cannot offer similar deal on a 2013 GL450 at a MSRP 73450.

Do you have other incentives such military or friend&family discount on the top?

Thanks,
    Epicurus7
  • Yes I do zollie. Mercedes-Benz Financial's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 GL 350 Bluetec with 15,000 miles per year are .00160 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 131
    edited January 2013
    Hello Car_man.

Do you know what is January lease program for GL Bluetec 24/30/36 months with 10K miles a year. Is it any different ( worse or better) compared to December program ?

Thanks
  • Hello aeggroup. Mercedes-Benz Financial's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GL 350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 73% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00160 and 68%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 30-month lease are .00160 and 63%.

This program is not any better than the one that was available in December.

Car_man
    Host
  • nealitnealit Posts: 11
    Hello Car_man.

Do you know what is January lease program for GL 450 24/30/36 months with 10K miles a year.

Is it any different ( worse or better) compared to December program ?

if you know may i know usually how much credit score will be tier 1 customer? thank you.

Another Question to recent buyer, how much $ off MSRP you can get on 2013?

Thanks
  • nealitnealit Posts: 11
    Do you know what is January lease program for GL 450 24/30/36 months with 10K miles a year.

Is it any different ( worse or better) compared to December program ?

if you know may i know usually how much credit score will be tier 1 customer? thank you.

Another Question to recent buyers, how much $ off MSRP you can get on 2013?

Thanks
  • aeggroupaeggroup Posts: 131
    I got GL450 at invoice. That was a lease.
  • Yes I do nealit. Mercedes-Benz Financial's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 GL 450 with 10,000 miles per year are .00160 and 73% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 30- and 36-month leases are .00160 / 66% and .00160 / 64%.

Mercedes wasn't providing any lease support on this truck in December and it's not in January either.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.