Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nissan Frontier Maintenance and Repair

1235»

Comments

• My 2003 Frontier started chipping away several years ago, but only a couple of small spot,which I tried to keep in check with toouch up paint. Earlier this year the drivers side rear bed just completely sheared away in 1 day. This is when I decided to contact Nissan. I have been stonewalled the entire time & will NEVER buy another Nissan product. I am still working on it & will update if I get any progress.
  • tarrigotarrigo Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    My air conditioning stopped working. The steps I take to determine that it is not working is the normal ones I would take if I was turning it on. So here is what happens:

1) Turn the knob so it is set to max AC
    2) I then hit the AC button and the Circulation button
    3) Both lights come on for AC and Circulation.
    4) I turn the 0-4 knob up to 4, but when i go past 2 the AC light turns off and I get no air

Wanted to know if these symptoms are familiar to anyone and if you have some thoughts on what might be causing that. I want to educate myself a bit before I have it repaired. It did work recently for a minute or two. Then, while working, the AC light and the Circulation light sort of rapidly turned off and on and then it went back to not working.

Thank you
1235»