Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Venture: Doors & Windows

2»

Comments

• Own a Venture LT 2002.The left front driver's door is locked.Can't manually open it or electronically?Have a new replacement door lock actuator.But the door must be opened in order to do the removal and installation.How do I release the door lock mechanism?
  • Hi maybe you already done this but unless you have its not done right you need to take and remove the windshield to get at the actual leak I know I have one
  • kendra7kendra7 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    The other day my doorlocks stopped working. I'm not sure if it's related or not, but my sliding door didn't respond to the button being pushed so I played around with the inside switches on the door (both, don't remember what order) and the door started responding again. I think the very next time I pressed the door lock button (on both driver's and passenger's side) the door locks didn't work. They didn't respond to the remote either. There is no sound at all, it just didn't work at all.

So, is this something that I should check the wiring under the passenger side carpet?

At the very same time, the interior lights stopped working when I opened the doors. They don't go on automatically at all anymore, but they do work if I press the dome light button.

Unrelated (and not a door window problem): setting three stopped working with air conditioning and heat. Other settings still work.
2»