Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

patpat Posts: 10,421
edited January 31 in Lexus
Talk about your ES 350 purchasing experiences here!

Comments

• robynlrobynl Posts: 38
    Anybody out there that has purchased/leased a UL. Are the dealers sticking to the MSRP. Seems to be the case in my area.
  • iycrraiycrra Posts: 24
    Yes. There are lots of posts pertained in other ES350 catagory about purchase price and etc...

Unless you are a very good business man (negotiator), you're better off going through internet(fleet dept).

I purchased an UL package last week. Got $3,000 off MSRP. But I live in Los Angeles where there are more competition. NOT FROM LONGO. They gave me $1,500 discount and the was it. They didn't want to negotiate with me nor did they care if they got business from me. Because they are SO BIG. And they didn't get business from me and they never will. And I live like 10 miles away from them.

The point being here is that yes, you can get discount. Don't show them you really love the car. Make'em fell like it's OK if you don't get the car from them.

If you live in smaller town, you might have to go further out a little bit. So hope this helps. The car is more than fabulous.

Good luck...
  • alfaynvalfaynv Posts: 5
    I am currently researching prices on the ES 350 with the UL package so will appreciate it if you will post the name of the source from which you purchased yours. Thanks very much.
  • iycrraiycrra Posts: 24
    Santa Monica was willing to deal. At least that's the impression I got. But I got the best deal from Glendale. Good luck.
  • vluuvluu Posts: 100
    I was first thinking about getting the Premium Plus w/ Nav, but the more and more I see the UL Package. I'm leaning that way. It has everything I'm really wanting. Can anyone in the DC/MD/VA who has bought an ES 350 UL Package... tell me your experiences?

thanks
  • beemertimebeemertime Posts: 20
    I am looking to purchased the premuim plus version of the es350 at MSRP 37,424 in CT area. I got a quote from the best customer service dealership rank by lexus 3 years in a row. They quoted me for straight MSRP no discount.

What are some of you guys been paying in the CT area?
  • carrelman2carrelman2 Posts: 80
    Get a copy of Saturday edition of New York Times. Go to Auto section, look thru ads until you see Lexus ads in small print.Call phone # and see the difference in price. Prestige Lexus Ramsey N.J.#1 Lexus dealer on East Coast.Make your deal, take bus to Ramsey. Good Luck. If you go to their website you can see their inventory.
  • kumar2kumar2 Posts: 12
    Folks..just bought the ES 350 with Ultra Lux with Mark Levinson in SIlver with Grey Interiors from Coliseum Lexus in Oakland (SF Bay Area).
    Paid 1000 over invoice (39300 Approx + Tax and reg). Excellent service from the dealer with a pleasant experience.
    Will add post later about experiences with the car.
  • mattvdsmattvds Posts: 2
    I got the black with black interior. My car also had dealer installed $3000 crome rims. I got $3000 knocked off so I paid MSRP... but i still think its a decent deal cause i got free rims.

I also added on the "black kit".. which cost 600 bux or so... In retrospect i probably shouldn't of paid that much for it.. all well.

I'm a first time buyer, so i'm not very good at haggling for deals.. but my dealer was very nice and it was a pleasent buying experience. Now if i can only get the wind issue fixed.... :cry:
  • x10acnx10acn Posts: 3
    Steer clear of Lindsay. They're unwilling to negotiate on any version of the ES 350 that has premium packages of any kind, at least that was my experinece. My sales rep claimed that they are selling the ES 350 at MSRP...period. He did finally budge but only after upping the initial price by $700 to add the rear collision avoidance and a full-sized spare (options I had no interst in) and then offering a $750 discount. So at that point, I was only $50 ahead of where I started and I went in well informed about the actual invoice for the car and all options. Good luck and let us know if you are successful. I'm about to try Pohanka.
  • If you are close to the Massachusetts border, you may want to try Lexus of Norwood--I just picked up my 2007 ES 350 Lexus and they were definitely interested in dealing--They gave me well above blue book on my trade-in and I had gotten prices from 2 other dealers. This is my 5th Lexus and performance-wise it is far above all the others.
  • vluuvluu Posts: 100
    Steer clear of Lindsay. They're unwilling to negotiate on any version of the ES 350 that has premium packages of any kind, at least that was my experinece. My sales rep claimed that they are selling the ES 350 at MSRP...period. He did finally budge but only after upping the initial price by $700 to add the rear collision avoidance and a full-sized spare (options I had no interst in) and then offering a $750 discount. So at that point, I was only $50 ahead of where I started and I went in well informed about the actual invoice for the car and all options. Good luck and let us know if you are successful. I'm about to try Pohanka.

Thanks for the info. I actually test drove the ES350 at Lindsay. I have heard off of other post...people getting getting up to $2,300 off, but who knows if this is really reality?? Seems that UL is still in low inventory for all dealers. I tend to see more of the Premium Plus w/ Nav and Premium Package. Lindsay seems to have the largest inventory. I still have not ruled out buying further out if I can't get a deal around here. I have heard of dealers doing a delivery drive to some customers. Let me how Pohnaka pans out?
  • memphianmemphian Posts: 1
    Just bought a Premium package. Included chrome wheels and window tint. Bought outright, no trade. Price $3200 off "adjusted" MSRP with wheels and tint.

Good hunting!
  • oilcan2oilcan2 Posts: 120
    Check ebay under lexus es350,cars and trucks,found a leasing co. selling/leasing es350s.I looked at their site
    but thats all I did,might be worth checking.
  • cc2010cc2010 Posts: 16
    Anyone out there that can share buying experiences in the Seattle/Bellevue area? Looking for an ES 350..haven't decided on the trim level, but definitely want the NAV.
  • We are in Seattle area. On our first visit to LoB (Lexus of Bellevue), we were offered about $1200 off MSRP on an Almond UL Package; the dealer twisted some numbers around; it's actually $1000 off in our calculation. We counterred $1000 over invoice, and were politely refused. The Almond isn't exactly the color my wife wanted anyway, so we passed on the negotiation. It appears that LoB is willing to negotiate. I would start at $1000 over the invoice and gradually lift the ceiling. (Please) do not pay the MSRP.

Be sure to use the invoice from KBB.com. Good luck. Please share your experience with us.
  • cc2010cc2010 Posts: 16
    No, I'd rather buy another car than pay MSRP. Have you or anyone out there used the Costco program? I've looked at invoice numbers at consumer reports and just looked at Costco's invoice pricing, but I'll check out kbb.com. Shouldn't they all be the same?
  • We thought of the Costco program, but we haven't had the time to pick up the brochure yet. We don't really know if they have a good price.
  • jwillejwille Posts: 1
    :confuse: Costco did not offer a Lexus in Seattle. They sent me to Portland. Portland said that the Costco price was $650 off MSRP, but they are willing to offer $1000 off MSRP. I said I'll wait.
  • Jwille, thank you for sharing the information. It seems like we can do better without using Costco.