Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• nfjnrnfjnr Posts: 25
    Took delivery yesterday of 2009 ES 350, tungsten pearl,lt gray interior.MSRP $37920.00,Invoice $34,250.00, I paid $34300.00 not including tax ,tags etc.All done over internet, just spent 2 hrs at dealer taking delivery. Documentation fee $ 599.00 . Quite high but I believe is standard in this part of Florida. Car also came with pinstripe,door edge cup guards, and purigen in the tires which I didnt ask for nor was charged. Are the last 3 standard on the ES?
  • nkbuynkbuy Posts: 24
    Congrats on your purschase. Did not know they are able to get cars with rear sunshade now in the bay area. When i was looking around, the neared dealer who had a car with sunshade was in the oregon region. What was the msrp on the maintenance and extended warranty? I believe you can bargain it down. If you prefer going to the dealership for servicing then i would think it is worth it. Not sure about the extended warranty if it is worthwhile.
  • 10sfan10sfan Posts: 136
    I appreciate all the information you and the others who took the time to reply with detail on the reasons for your selection of the ES over the TL. I am replacing an RL and love the ride, etc, I do not need that size of a vehicle for that price.
    Therefore, the TL or the ES was the compromise. We will go for the ES.
  • in23llsin23lls Posts: 2
    well the maintenance is worth $3995 no tax, and they will also extend my warranty from 4 yrs/50k mile to 7 yrs/100k mile for no charge which that alone is worth $2495. you in order to get the extended warranty for free i have to pay the $3995 for the maintenence which they will pick up the car in my possesion, put it on a flat bed tow truck and do the maintenance in the dealership, at the same time give me a loaner car while my car is in the shop.. they will do these every 5k miles up to 50k miles.
  • Have you ever looked at the required maintenance of any modern car now days? Every 5,000 (10k for BMW) oil change and inspect brakes, fluids etc. Every so often they recommend a tire rotation and cabin filter. I pay my Infiniti dealer $45 for an oil change and he does all of the required inspections. I have bought tires through the years at Discount tire so they will do rotations for free for me even if the car isn't wearing their rubber. So I pay about $90 a year for maintenance and every once in a while I buy a new cabin filter.
  • nkbuynkbuy Posts: 24
    I was quoted 2200 for the 50k/4 yrs maintenance plan which if i recall right was able to negotiate it down to 1800-1900 range.
  • Hey nfjnr:

Do you have a contact that you can pass along and please provide any options you may have included in the final price.

Thanks
  • I was quoted $556 for 42 months for a 2009 ES350 with Premium Plus - Navigation (No Mark Levinson or Ultra Luxury Package)

Total Drive off is $900 which includes 1st months payment

Is this a good deal?

I was also looking at the 2009 C300 4matic Sport with Premium 2 package including AMG Sport Package - i was quoted $565 for 39 months with $900 drive-off

Which one is the better deal? Any ideas? Thanks!
  • just purchased 2010 ES350 MSRP 44094.00 - nav / ultra package / all weather mats

paid 40500.00 plus taxes

great car
  • Got my new 2010 ES 350 in Houston, TX for 40,200 + TTL

Features : HDD Navigation System + PP + Wood & Leather Steering Wheel + (HID) Headlamps w/Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) + (PA) Intuitive Parking Assist
    (HN) Power Rear Sunshade + (BE) Rear Seat Side Airbags + (FS) Full Size Spare Tire + (Z1) Preferred Accessory Pkge. (Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Luggage Mat)
  • areddy1

what was the MSRP for this vehicle
  • goldbalgoldbal Posts: 10
    I recently got a price quote of $35,500 for 2010 ES350 with Full Size Spare Tire with 17-inch Alloy Wheel
    Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
    High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
    Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System
    Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift Knob
    Preferred Accessory Package
    from Ray Catena, NJ.

Has anyone got a better quote from tri state area for the car with similar configuration? Do folks know what is the costco auto buying quote for this car?
  • pgwodepgwode Posts: 1
    Hi,

Thanks for your post. I am looking to buy an ES 350 as well.

How did you arrive at $44,094 MSRP? I arrive at $42,205 (34,800 base + 875 delivery + 3565 for ultraluxury + 4,065 for Mark Levinson/Navigation. Please see http://www.lexusgwinnett.com/NewModelsPageDetails?model=es&section=pricingoption- s&trim=es350.

Thanks in advance.
  • from what i remember, do not have the papers with me
    base 34800
    delivery 875
    navi 4065
    ultra 3535
    park assist 500
    sun shade 210
    all weather mats 109
    total 44094
  • Today I spoke with a service dept of Toyota. They told me they can do all regular maintenance work for LEXUS es350, including 15K, 30K, and etc. Further, the service cost is about 50% of the cost Lexus dealers typically charge.

The only drawback is that Toyota dealers do not have access to the LEXUS' service network, so they are unable to enter performed service information into Lexus service database. But Toyota dealership told me that they archive all service information for many years, and will provide paper copies upon request.

Since the saving is significant, and Toyota and Lexus belong to the same company, I will use Toyota service for my Lexus ES350's regular maintenance.
  • I need help in how to get the dealer rock bottom price from the internet, I am from houston, tx.
    I am looking for ES350, do I write to the diff dealers or call them ??
    am looking for a car w/o nav or fancy upgrades.
  • jano2jano2 Posts: 141
    When I bought my 2007 Lexus I did it over the internet. Go to the dealerships web sighst. You should do your homework first and know what you are talking about. You should know what they paid for the car. Also know what the dealership paid for any extras on the car. I think this web sight or maybe Consumer Report said you should offer a certain percentage above that price, but I don't remember what it was. Remember in Houston, I could be mistaken, two dealerships may be owned by the same person. I think the same is true with Park Place Lexus in Plano and the dealership in Dallas, but cannot remember the Dallas dealership name. There are also dealerships in San Antonio and Austin. Get quotes from all of them - for a few thousand dollars you can afford to drive a few miles to pick up your car.
    Good luck!
  • can you tell me what dealership and what part of the country you are in. I can't find an UL pkgs anywhere on the West coast.
  • i got it from woodfield lexus in illinois
  • jreynajreyna Posts: 15
    did this vehicle come with Mark Levingson upgraded stereo . the actual msrp would be helpful .