Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jano2jano2 Posts: 141
    I only wanted to add that I also have enjoyed my 2007 ES350. The service I received from my Lexus dealer was great~! - the only problem is the closest Lexus dealer is over an hour away from where I live. The interior lighting had alot to be desired and the only other complaint I had is the GPS. Other than that it is a great car and I am considering one of the SUV's in the next year or so.
  • mr4242usmr4242us Posts: 2
    Is the 2013 worth waiting for?

Will the 2012 be heavily discounted?

Lexus ES350 vs. Camry XLE .... is it night and day and worth the price difference?
  • koppsuzkoppsuz Posts: 13
    Any thoughts on the radio?
  • rcummelinrcummelin Posts: 176
    edited April 2012
    Is the 2013 worth waiting for? The 2013 will be a major change from the 2012, with more bells & whistles. If you don't mind being a guinea pig for Lexus (debugging & troubleshooting a new model), it may be your thing.

Will the 2012 be heavily discounted? I think that depends on how well the 2013 sells when initially offered. If there's no takers for the left-over 2012s, you can expect to see some discounting--no telling how much discount though.

Lexus ES350 vs. Camry XLE .... is it night and day and worth the price difference? You actually asked two questions here, but my answer would be "YES" to both. Depends on what you want from your car though. Some people don't like the feeling of isolation & solitude the Lexus provides. I love it.
  • vk02169vk02169 Posts: 3
    edited April 2012
    Just bought a New 2012 ES 350 with following options for 35K + TTL in NJ

Preferred Accessory Package: Cargo Net/Trunk Mat/Whl
    Locks/Rear Bumper Applique $328.00
    Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift Knob $330.00
    Heated and Ventilated Front Seats $640.00
    Full Size Spare Tire with 17-inch Alloy Wheel $205.00

I don't think that I got a stellar deal to brag about but shouldn't be bad either

Thanks everybody in the forum for providing valuable info
  • sk1182sk1182 Posts: 7
    edited April 2012
    As the title states, I am currently set on purchasing a 2012 ES 350. Just standard base model without any bells or whistles. I live in Atlanta, GA. The listed MSRP is $36,725 and invoice is $34,400. I just wanted to get a general idea of the purchase price I should shoot for before PF, destination charges, and TTL. I have heard that 2,500~3,000 below the invoice is a good starting point so would I target for somewhere around 32,000 before the usual fees? I would appreciate any feedback and any purchasing experience. Thank you.
  • koppsuzkoppsuz Posts: 13
    That sounds like an excellent price. I paid more than that for a 2007
  • a1s1a1a1s1a1 Posts: 20
    edited April 2012
    In January of 2009, I bought an UltraLuxury (Glass panoramic roof, Mark Levinson, etc) 2008 brand new ES 350 with less than 80 miles as a left over from the dealer. MSRP 45450, I paid 35500 plus taxes. Moral of the story "it all depends upon supply and demand" Good Luck and happy Buying.
    P.S. I love the car
  • iamgodly42iamgodly42 Posts: 1
    Initial price of the 2012 ES was $47,678 with tax. Was able to get that price down to $43,000 OTD. Not as good as some other buyers but non the less a great deal and buy. Robert James was a quality salesman and gave us a smooth and fast process.
  • brm1brm1 Posts: 2
    Hi - I am looking to buy a fully loaded Lexus ES 350 2012 fully loaded (luxury package, disk based nav) in the next few weeks. I live in PA but am willing to travel to NJ, NY, MD, VA for the right price. Anyone has purchased one recently in any of these states? Any estimates on price/receommendations for a dealer?

Thanks,
  • lvandemarklvandemark Posts: 2
    As far as dealerships, I would try Motorworld in Pa, or Prestige Lexus in Paramus, NJ. I know Prestige has a really large inventory of 2012 ES in stock.
  • dearmedearme Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell me if they got a good deal on a recent car purchase of an 2012 ES350, anywhere in the Chicago area?

Thanks,
  • my pending deal in NJ 350 RX sticker $49,360 - dealer taking off $5469
  • rman66rman66 Posts: 21
    thats an amazing price.. $10K off MSRP. Any suggestions on how to snag such a fantasitc deal in the current market
  • balkibalki Posts: 1
    Dear buyer,
    Thanks to provide valueable information. I was looking the same car. I wonder if you can provide dealership name, city and state, It would help me to get the good price.

Thanks,
  • Hello All,
    Please advise if I should buy this car:
    Year: 2007
    Model: Lexus ES 350
    Mileage: 65000
    2 previous owners
    Has navigation, rear view camera, heated/cooled seats. Clean title per car fax.
    Dealer is asking around/over 19K.
    Need suggestions on:
    1) Is this car worth paying this amount? Car is 5 yrs old but is clean.
    2) If not, what is the best price to you guyz?

Pleae reply immediately as I have to act fast. Thanks for your help guyz !!!
  • faceman1faceman1 Posts: 1
    I'm thinking about buying a 2012 with the navigation and preferred package and got a price for 49500 Inc taxes in Canada but also have options in the states.

2 questions is this a good price and second with the 2013 due out in august will the 2012 prices see a further decrease so I should wait a couple a months

Thanks
  • coresellercoreseller Posts: 40
    Hi Guys. I am currently looking at a Lexus ES 350 for my mother, got a quote from a local dealer but not too impressed by the offer. Options on car are: Full Size Spare, heated front seats, wood wheel and knob, preferred accessory package, paint protection film, and aftermarket rear sensors, total MSRP w/ delivery is $39,826, their offer price was $38,500. This was not nearly the discount I was expecting. Am I off base? Any recommendation in the SW Ohio area? Thanks......Mark.
  • sooznaplessooznaples Posts: 13
    Your best deal is at JM Lexus in Fl, largest Lexus dealer in the world. You can do it all over the internet, name your price they will take it. They will ship it to you if you dont want to drive there. Largest inventory around.
    I have bought 3 cars there. Sooz. :shades:
  • coresellercoreseller Posts: 40
    Thanks Sooz, Looking for something within a couple of hundred miles.