Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tufts0207tufts0207 Posts: 6
    Got a quote for an ES350 - 17" 10-spoke alloy wheels, Luxury package, navigation, HID, Blind spot monitor, rain sensing wipers, wood trim, park assist, wheel locks, side molding/rear spoiler, rear sunshade, trunk mats. $40,608 - Out the door price $42,450 - TrueCar MSRP $44,426 for this config. About 9.14% off MSRP. Should I bite?
  • bandulabandula Posts: 3
    Thank you. I bought ES300h for the price mentioned in my previous post from DCH in Oxnard.
  • ilexusbuyerilexusbuyer Posts: 15
    Just bought ES350 in norcal. With Luxury package and Navigation, plus blind spot monitor, 18' wheels, HID lamps, power rear sunshade, parking assist, rain sensing wipers, wood and leather steering wheel, mats. MSRP $44,668. Invoice $41,600. I paid $38K (including the $1K off certificate someone gave me). OTD 42K.
  • That's a great price. Which dealer you got it from in Norcal?
  • rman66rman66 Posts: 21
    How can we get that $1000 certificate, I wonder. It would be nice would pay for a portion of the $##@ taxes.

The best I could get so far was $1500 under invoice from a dealer in N. Cal. I live in Seattle area.
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am skeptical that he got this price - unless it was a demo or something - this price is 3500 back of invoice. He posted on another board and in a private message was not sure of the Dealer's name - you would think one would remember the Dealer's name when you make a $40k purchase.
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Posts: 2
    Hi, i am in Seattle and I am buying a Lexue ES 350 too. Did you pull the trigger and if yes, where did you buy and how much did you pay vs invoice?
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Posts: 2
    Hi, I am buying a Lexus ES 350 in Seattle area. It is basic model with premium package. MSRP $40,662 (including destination charge). What is a reasonable OTD price (assuming 9.5% tax)? Any other tips of buying (i.e. I got a very aggressive offer from another state $1500 below invoice)
  • john627john627 Posts: 3
    Gurus - I need some help here. Planning to upgrade from Toyota/Honda to a Lexus for the first time. I am looking for 2013 ES 350 with Luxury Package. Could someone please let me know what would be the best price I should ask the dealer for ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
    Where are you located? The best deals seem to be in CA because of the many dealers creating keen competition. Getting 1500-2000 or better beow invoice is common here. If you have multiple dealers near you or are willing to travel, I recommend soliciting email quotes from the Internet sales departments and work exclusively with these departments in your negotiations - this will reveal which dealers offer the best deals and will get you a great price.

Bill G
  • Guys.. I got offered $41500 OTD lexus es 350 premium package in Bay Area ca.
    Is that's a good deal ? Please help
    What is the total msrp on the vehicle?
  • Thank u for the reply Gmanusmc . The msrp $40512 come with premium package,parking assist,back up camera and heated front seats. Otd $41500 is this a good deal or I should ask for a lower price? Please help,thank you
    A good price on an ES350 in CA these days is 1500+ below invoice or 10-12% off msrp. You should be able to get that car for around 40-40.5k out the door. Try emailing as many Internet managers as you can in your buying area, and negotiate only with the Internet departments - that way you will get a great deal. Good luck.

Bill G
  • Thanks, are there any rebates or any incentives discount on the es 350 ? I'm thinking purchase the car sometime in September 2013 .
    Wing - Incentives that run thru 9/3 are 1.9% for 60 months. If leasing, there is $500 lease cash and complimentary first lease payment. Instead of waiting until Sep, you might be able to land a great deal the last few days of this month. The 2014s are due in and the 2013 inventory will start to dwindle along with your color/equipment choices.

Bill
  • Has anyone had a recent purchase of a 2013 ES350 in the Northeast that can give me an idea of how much of a discount off of MSRP is being offered? I have been getting quotes in the area of 6% below MSRP on cars that are loaded with overpriced options..... at a time when the2013 will soon be replaced with the new 2014. It hardly seems worth buying a 2013 with all these options at almost sticker. Also, any idea when the 2014 ES350 will be available ? Thanks..... and thanks to all who have provided such helpful info on this board
  • In NJ, 8% off MSRP or more possible. I got mine last week. If you are in NJ I can refer you to the dealer, which offers referral fees.
    Sales said 2014 could be another two months, I did not find any information on the web.
  • Thanks for the response.... I did in fact get a sell price this week .... in NJ.... that was 11% below MSRP.... I ended up getting the car and did it with a 36 month/12kmi lease.
  • grigolgrigol Posts: 17
    Now the same question to you.
    If you can, please provide the dealer location/person or at least give a hint to locate an area of NJ.
    Thanks