Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mbm07mbm07 Posts: 3
    I am thinking of buying ES 350 in the DC metro area. I am considering following 2 packages :confuse: :

1. Premium Plus pkg w/ additional options (MSRP $41711)
    2. UL & NV pkg (MSRP $44611)

Has any one bought a similarly equipped ES 350 in this area recently? If so I would appreciate help with OTD price I should be targeting, current deals & good dealerships in the area. Thank you in advance.

M
  • jaspalbjaspalb Posts: 84
    Lindsay Alexandria is good. You should be able to strike at MSRP-4K. I paid more as I bought in Ocotber. Best of luck.
  • benji5benji5 Posts: 12
    I live in NJ (outside Phila), but bought the exact car you mentioned ($41,711) for $37,200 from Ray Catena in Monmouth, NJ. You should be able to get similar savings for $44K car.
  • I was given a deal for $40200 for a Ultra Lux from one dealer and $397xx from another in my area (NJ)...they can be had for very close to invoice.
  • need1carneed1car Posts: 1
    I am not having much luck with negotiations on the ES350 in the Atlanta area. I am interested in the Ultra package with Navigation that lists for $44,611. Any suggestions?
  • just got es prem pkg plus graphite with black interior w/nav and xm 41,299 msrp for 38,000 even at Hendrick...is this a good deal thanks
    The more competition in the Atlanta area, the better and the more they are willing to deal. If you don't mind traveling, try expanding your search from the immediate Atlanta area. You should be able to get this car for below $40K.
  • We got our new ES350. The Las Vegas area Lexus dealer knocks $1,000 off of MSRP and calls it a deal. We were able to broker a deal with an out of state dealer as follows:

MSRP: 37,387
    Premium Plus Package, no Navigation
    Selling Price: 35,088
    36 month lease with 12K miles per year
    Total cash down = $3,550 (includes 1st payment, cap reduction and fees)
    Payment = $450 + tax

It was the best car buying experience ever. While I could have gotten a better price on the east coast it is a great deal here on the west coast. I did not have to haggle with dealerships or deal with their BS. My broker handles any make and model and does all the shopping and takes care of all paperwork. The only way to buy! :)
  • dubldocdubldoc Posts: 15
    I have yet to see any dealer with as consistently good deals as Ray Catena in New Jersey. While my wife insisted I stay local (Johnson Lexus, Durham, NC), so I only got 3k off a fairly basic model, Ray Catena offered over the phone with no hassle to fax over a much better offer. PS, I'm thrilled with my 350, best car I've ever owned. I drive it daily 100 mi roundtrip at 80-90 mph, and with 40% local miles I still have overall 26mpg, using premium or not!
    As I have stated in previous posts, I too agree w/ you. I negotiated the deal on the net and over the phone w/ Ray Catena Lexus and didn't meet the salesman or go to the dealership (an hour and 15 minutes away) until I went to pick up the car.
  • mek6mek6 Posts: 1
    I'm looking for info on greater Boston prices. I want ES350 with premium plus package, rear seat side airbags, full size spare, HID headlamps with AFS, navigation system package, intuitive park assist, wood & leather steering whell and preferred accessary package. MSRP is 41,612. I offered 800 over invoice and they came back with 700 over invoice to split difference of processing fees (paperwork). Never had a dealer offer me less that what I offered: total price of 37,900. There is a 400 advertising fee hand written on the invoice. Thoughts about that being thrown in?
  • rxrookierxrookie Posts: 10
    The car you are looking at invoices at $36,476. If you add the Adv fees , which is approx $418, the invoice price becomes $36,894. I know dealers in the DC Metro and NJ add the adv fees while building up the invoice price. So 700 or 800 above "invoice" depends on what you and/or the delaer considers invoice. If you are happy with the price you pay for a car you like, I would say thats the best deal.
    The $41,711 MSRP is a really great car. Been following it for a while, but still waiting to make a purchase. As to dealerships, in MD there's Rockville Lexus and Silver Spring, and Linsday in Va. Been to all three, but unable to decide whats a good price. Could you let us know when you do make the purchase as to how it went ?
  • mbm07mbm07 Posts: 3
    I plan to buy this car within a month or so. I will post details of my purchase after I buy it.
    See previous posts, especially 504,505,506,508,511. The $400 or $500 ad fee is bogus. It's part of doing business.
  • vnh84vnh84 Posts: 10
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking to purchase an ES 350 with Ultra Luxury package within the next few months. The best price, before TTL, for this car that I have read on this board is $39, 300. Has anyone gotten a better price? What should I expect to pay in the Sacramento/Bay Area? I have family in Southern California. Should I look for a deal down there as well?

Thanks!
  • tammy10tammy10 Posts: 15
    Just closed on a stripped down 350 today from Lexus of Clearwater. MSRP 36, 747 for premium package and a few minor options. Probably the fewest you can get.

Paid 32.5 plus a 600 dealer fee (plus TTL).

I probably could have gotten a Florida dealer to waive the dealer fee at the same sales price but I really wanted a color combination that isn't very common.

In Florida, may also want to try Wilde Lexus (Sarasota) and Countyline in S. Fla. West Palm was also helpful.

Good luck.
  • steddysteddy Posts: 3
    1. The preferred driver program park place offers is a bunch of coupons/discount to upscale area restaurants, hotels and other.
    2. Ad fees are not specifically identified. Usually they are tied into the car's selling price.
    3. No. I highly recommend not to get window tinting from the Dealer for a couple reasons. 1st, they charge you3 times as much as a window tint shop would and 2nd, they usually use the cheap window film. I recommend going to get you windows tinted at a tint shop. I got mine at Alta Mere for $189 with an online coupon.
  • ricc1ricc1 Posts: 1
    I live in the DC area and purchased a ES 350 from Prestige Lexus in NJ for $36,500. The savings was worth the drive. I contacted the Internet Sales department, mentioned that I had visited this forum and saw that other people were getting great prices at Prestige. The total price discussion took 20 minutes. The whole experience was wonderful. :shades:

Here is what I got for $36,500 Plus TTL

Base MSRP* $33,470.00
    • Standard Features

Available Packages $7,427.00
    • Premium Plus Package with Additional Options

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee† $715.00

Total MSRP** $41,612.00

Premium Plus Package with Additional Options $7,427.00
    Premium Plus Package Includes:
    - Leather-trimmed interior
    - Heated and ventilated front seats
    - Driver's seat power cushion extender
    - Lexus Memory System to control power driver's and front passenger's seats (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel
    - Electrochromic outside mirrors with tilt-down in reverse
    - Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle

Additional Options:
    - Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
    - High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Intuitive Parking Assist
    - Wood- and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    - Full-size spare tire with 17-in alloy wheel
    - Rear seat side airbags
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)
    Wow !! Thats a nice price...about $400 below invoice ? Have never heard of anyone going that low on the 2007 ES350. Did the car have any miles on it or was it brand new ? Even Ray Catena was only doing invoice. What color is it ?