Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• klee3klee3 Posts: 51
    That's a great price, John. Congrats on getting such a great deal. I wonder if the manager is willing to do the same deal again. It must have been a end of the month deal.
  • jano2jano2 Posts: 141
    Klee3,

I wanted black interior, but my husband said it wold be too hot. Heck In TX it's gonna be hot if you get snow white!
    Let us know the outcome. - That is a good price johnnymac got from Sewell!
    Congrats on getting a good deal! I think I read a post waaaaay back about someone else that used Sewell in Dallas and got a good deal. Just FYI I also got a Consumers Report on the Lexus besides using the Edmunds web sight.
  • zhanzhan Posts: 4
    Wow, I heard The spoiler is $355, the tint is 299, the stripe is 125, and all weather mats are $125.

That will be over 1000 bucks already.

If this is true that is the best price I heard so far.
  • hey, did u paid $36950 before TTL? or at the door. I can decide if buy new or 2007 preowned but price difference is only $2000 and cars have about 15000 miles. I briefly talked to one sales guy and he has dropped price from $38000 to $35000 on the new car. I read on this forum that someone got it for $4500 off $39000 What do u guys recommend?
    Thanx Paul
    paja-
    Are you looking for a car w/navigation? I know Pumpkin's price is before TTL and includes navigation.
  • Yes, this price is true, I just e-mailed you a copy of my contract from Sewell

Prices on options seem to vary from dealer to dealer:
    - Window Tint/Hand Painted Pin Stripes - $395
    - Rear Spoiler - $449
    - All Weather Floor Mats - $99

They wanted almost $800 for Sirius radio installed; I bought new original OEM Lexus Sirius radio kit for $300 off of e-bay. It’s amazing how much these dealers jack up the prices.
  • not sure, probably without,.... not sure if really need it,... But would like HID headlights and they told me it's part of the package:-( Would love it in aquamarine blue:-). How much u think i should pay for 07 With 17000 miles? They asking $36000 but i think 30000 is fair,.... It's used,..... though 07,... dunno:-( I think I'd be better of with new one than $2000 off and car has 17000 miles on it,....
    Thanx Paja
    You can get a new one for $36,000!! I don't know how much they depreciate but it is nearly time for 2008's to be out and new 07's will probably be even cheaper. I would make an offer that makes you feel like you got a good deal. All they can do is say no, but $36.000 is just plain ridiculous.
  • sicom007sicom007 Posts: 46
    Anyone buy a 2007 ES 350 recently in Northern or Southern California?

I need some prices that others are paying and also the name of dealers where they bought from.

I need a car with bluetooth & Navigation. I don't care too much about the other options.

Can someone please help?
    On page 1 of this forum are some CA people talking about their experiences. You might hit reply on one of their posts and maybe they can give you helpful info.
  • kslexuskslexus Posts: 2
    Could you please send me the contact information at Sewell. I am looking for a car like the one you recently purchsed. Thank you
  • If you haven’t done so already please send me an e-mail at my home address, when I get home tonight I will e-mail you the info.
    Thanks, John
    jm_proe@yahoo.com
    Can someone please comment if this is a good price or not?
    The dealer faxed me an invoice with the following options. Has more than what I need :)

Factory Installed Accessories: BE FS HL HN NV PA PT WU
    Port Installed Accessories ..: GN LM WL

# PERFORMANCE FEATURES
    * 3.5 Liter 272HP Four Cam 24-Valve V6 Engine
    All-Aluminum Engine Construction & Dual VVTi
    * 6-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Sequential Shift
    * Front Wheel Drive
    * Dual Exhaust with Seamless Chrome Tips
    * 4-Wheel Independent MacPherson Strut-Type
    Suspension with Gas Pressurized Shock Absorbers
    Front and Rear Stabilizer Bar
    * 4-Wheel Power Assisted Ventilated Front/Solid
    Rear Disc Brakes
    * 17" Aluminum Alloy 7-Spoke Wheels
    * 215/55R17 All-Season Tires

# SAFETY FEATURES
    * Dual Front Airbags, Dual Front Knee Airbags, Front
    Seat-Mounted Side Impact Airbags, Fr & Rr Side
    Curtain Airbags, Supplemental Restraint Sys (SRS)
    3-Point Safety Belts for All Seating Positions
    * Fr & Rr Outboard Seat Belt Pretensioners with
    Force Limiters
    * Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with TRAC
    * 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with
    Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
    * Energy Managing Crumple Zones, Side Door Beams
    * Theft-Deterrent System w/ Engine Immobilizer
    * Projector-Bulb Headlamps w/ Integrated Foglamps/
    Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
    * Variable Intermittent Wipers with Mist Control
    * Tire Pressure Monitor System
    * Tool Kit and First Aid Kit

# LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES
    * SmartAccess with Push Button Start/Stop
    * 10-Way Power Adjustable Driver & Passenger Seats
    includes 2-way Power Lumbar
    * Electrochromic Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror
    * Heated Outside Mirrors
    * One-Touch Open/Close Pwr Tilt-and-Slide Moonroof
    * Automatic Dual Zone Climate Control
    * Automatic On/Off Headlamps
    * Lexus Premium Audio System w/In-Dash 6-Disc CD
    Player Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL) & MP3
    Player Connectivity (miniplug) & 8-Speakers
    * Power Front and Rear Windows with Auto One-
    Touch Up/Down and Pinch Protection
    * Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out
    * Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel w/Audio &
    Display Functions & Column-Mounted Cruise Control
    * Key FOB-Integrated Multi-Function Remote Entry Sys
    * Rear Glass Imprinted Antenna w/FM Diversity Sys
    * Front Cup Holders with Adjustable Holder Ring
    * Rear Arm Rest with Cup Holders
    * Heavy-Duty Rear Window Defogger with Timer
    * Scheduled Maintenance Indicator Light
    * Lexus Personalized Settings
    * LED Interior Lighting
    * Carpeted Floor Mats

MSRP $41,822
    My price $36,262 + TTL

Should I pull the trigger or wait as prices seem to be coming down. This is from a dealer in So. Cal. Since I am in Nor. Cal, I need to drive down there to pick up the car.
    The navigation system is included right? It is a great price!!!! Can you get the dealer to deliver the car to you or meet halfway? Just FYI the best price I have seen for these options (including the navigation system) is $36,950. The prices may come down more but will you be able to get all these options and will the color you want be available? You might could sit on it a while and see what happens.
    Keep us posted.
  • kslexuskslexus Posts: 2
    Wow! great deal. Which dealer is this from? I would be interested in seeing the invoice and finding out your point of contact.
  • gluckgluck Posts: 23
    This is one hell of a price.
    The cheapest I got was 37K
    South Bay Lexus. My sister bought a GX470 from the dealer early this year and that is how I came to know the Internet Manager.
    Yes Navigation is built in. I thought someone got a similar car for ~$36,100 from GLendale Lexus in So. Cal. I will call the contact tomorrow and see if she is willing to go down further.

She said that 2008's are coming so most of the colors might get sold out soon.

The dealer can ship it for extra $$ but cannot meet me halfway. She will come and pick me up from the Airport though if I decide to fly in.
    My car will be in around the 20th and I paid 37,700. My original quote was 37,350 and I was thrilled to get that price. I added the body side moldings for an extra $350 (should have asked him to throw that in :( BUT I didn't. Stupid on my part.)I live in TX so I don't know if anyone in CA got it for 36,100. Sounds like you have a great deal though. I bet you can find a decent priced flight if you look around. You might already know this but around midnight on Tuesdays CT time(for some reason unknown to me) some flight prices drop. (I am pretty sure it is Tuesdays, but if I am wrong I will get back to you about the correct day.) If I got the price you are getting I would be jumping up and down! The 2008's aren't going to be much different - something having to do with mirrors is changing. I think you got a GREAT deal and I am jealous!