Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tdohtdoh Posts: 298
    Do you know if they're willing to do 5% over invoice on UL packages?

Thanks!
    Everything, including pre-collision and rear parking assist options? If so, I would find it hard to believe that a completely-loaded (including XM/rear spoiler/cargo net/rear trunk mat...fair enough to list those items since you said, "It comes with everything. You name it.") UL can be had for less than $40K at this point in time...
  • vluuvluu Posts: 100
    Looking myself too. I'm still a few months from actually really trying to deal. From what I have read, people are getting the Premium Package and the Premium Plus for $1000-$1500 off MSRP. I'm looking for the UL, but I know there is limited stock, dealers are willing to budge much at all. So, far.... Lindsay Lexus has sent me an email with a quote of 44K OTD for an UL. Still too high for me. I'm looking for maybe 42-42.5K OTD. I think for DC/MD/VA.... that would be a good deal. Wish we could get the deals the west coast is getting.
  • llumedllumed Posts: 3
    I have found this site very helpful, so I want to share my experience. I am not sure what 5% over invoice would be, but I think our deal is close. Our car has arrived in port and should be delievered by FRESNO LEXUS on Sat or Monday. UL package with a MSRP of 43989 for 39,964. That is 4k off. I think that is close to 5% over. BUt do your own math to be sure. Good luck with your search.
  • Your car sounds gorgeous! I've been imagining the Lexus in my head just the way you bought it...hopefully it will come to fruition by the end of the year. Can you elaborate on your pricing/options, specifically what is a "black kit" and what type of rims you got? Better still, can you post/email any pix? I'd love to see it! :P
  • asuttonasutton Posts: 1
    Sounds like a great deal. Do you mind giving me the name of your salesperson?

Nedra
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,128
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• deofamilydeofamily Posts: 8
    All,
    I am in the market for an ES, my dealer is quoting me $700 off + for some reason says that there will not be any destination charge and is willing to give me a total of $1200 off on an MSRP of ~41K. IS this a good price for OH area; I am seeing some incredible deals on both the coasts.
    Thanks,
    Niranjan Deo
  • junecjunec Posts: 8
    I just got my ES 350 on 7/30. I paid 38,850 with Premium Plus Package & Navigation & Parking Assist. Do you think this is a good deal?
  • deofamilydeofamily Posts: 8
    Where at? Sounds like a good deal.
    I got my at Pohanka Lexus of Chantilly
    I got my at Pohanka Lexus of Chantilly

Would you mind telling what was your MSRP? Also, exterior and interior color you got? I live 5 minutes from Pohanka, so if I could get a similiar deal... that would be great.

thanks
  • alien2alien2 Posts: 33
    Hi, my wife and I recently purchased (2 m onths ago) a 350 w/ultra package from Lindsay. Everything but collision avoidance. MSRP was just shy of $44K. We received $500 off of MSRP + free all weather mats & paint touch up kit. Working on a deal for XM install (currently at $465). Good luck, alien.
    Hi, my wife and I recently purchased (2 m onths ago) a 350 w/ultra package from Lindsay. Everything but collision avoidance. MSRP was just shy of $44K. We received $500 off of MSRP + free all weather mats & paint touch up kit. Working on a deal for XM install (currently at $465). Good luck, alien.

I recently got an email quote from Silver Spring Lexus... UL package and it was $1500 off MSRP... but no tax, tags, and process ($100). Pretty good.. but still looking for that $2000 off for the UL. Still waiting for the price to drop. Thanks for your info.
    Guess what! I live 5 mins from Pohanka also!. the MSRP was 41K. My color is Golden Almond Metallic with Cashmere
    Guess what! I live 5 mins from Pohanka also!. the MSRP was 41K. My color is Golden Almond Metallic with Cashmere

Did that price of $38,850 include destination and processing fee? I would really like to buy from Pohanka if possible... since like you, they are only 5 minutes away. That way... if any issues, don't have to drive far. The next closest dealer is Lindsay or Rockville. Did you start your buying offer through email quotes... or did you just go in and get that offer. What was your overall experience with Pohanka?

thanks
  • Just purchased an ES350 w/premium package with MSRP of 37,064. I was given ~$3,850 off of MSRP. Purchased at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys the last week of July.

The transaction was quick and painless....no haggling and had a very helpful/courteous salesman. I came in with prices that other dealerships had offered me and they beat the lowest offer by a few hundred dollars.
  • Does it has navigation also? MSRP 37.9 does not match with all the options. I also live in Houston. Who is your dealer?

Thanks
  • rileyjrileyj Posts: 13
    The dealer is Mission Viejo Lexus in Orange County of Southern California. I got $4500 off (or $200 over invoice) from $41499 MSRP through their Internet Sales dept. Practically no negotiation is needed, which came as a surprise to me as they beat all the LA dealers (i.e. Beveley Hills, Glendale and Longo Lexus) that I have talked to.
    That is a really sweet deal for a near-fully loaded UL (only electronic doodads not included are pre-collision/radar CC and XM)! Darn, if I could convince myself I could do w/o the pre-collision (I can't avoid tech-geeky stuff!) and XM (have it in my SUV so I know there's no way I could do w/o it if I get the ES)...I'd order one from Fresno myself!

Congrats on getting a great deal...hope you enjoy your new ES!
  • Great info on this forum ..... closed a deal on 7/28 for an ES350; MSRP $41,289, was able to get $2500 off MSRP, no trade...cash deal.... due in this week. One dealer in Mass(4th largest in US)walked away from a $3000 off MSRP offer (my credit card was in my hand) .... they didn't have the car on the lot and I would have had to wait until August. Their "best internet offer" was $2000 off. Hope this helps.
    Great info on this forum ..... closed a deal on 7/28 for an ES350; MSRP $41,289, was able to get $2500 off MSRP, no trade...cash deal.... due in this week. One dealer in Mass(4th largest in US)walked away from a $3000 off MSRP offer (my credit card was in my hand) .... they didn't have the car on the lot and I would have had to wait until August. Their "best internet offer" was $2000 off. Hope this helps.

Great information for the east coast. Maybe the market is slowly turing like the west coast deals we have been hearing on the forum. I have heard a few offers now for the Prem. Plus w/ Nav... $2500 off MSRP. Maybe in a few months... we will hear of the first $3,000 off MSRP for the east coast.
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    Who is the dealer in Mass?
  • Lexus of Watertown turned down $3000 below MSRP ... I ended up buying it from Hoffman in Hartford.
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    Did you try Lexus in Northboro, MA?
    Close to where I live.
    I will be in a market for one in a few months. Maybe by then they will take $3K below MSRP.
  • I made my deal on May 17, 2006 on the internet with Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, putting down a $2,000 deposit for Ruby Red, Cashmere interior, premium plus package. As of today I still do not have the car. Have any of you had difficulty in the delivery time? The dealer is telling me they have no control on the amount of cars delivwered by Lexus with this particular package. A supply and demand thing.
  • zekeman1zekeman1 Posts: 422
    Ask your dealer if he has ever "dealer traded"...the last several cars I purchased came via that method. They didn't have the car/color/options I wanted; he checked inventory in his region, found the car, worked the deal with that particular dealership, then picked the car up and delivered to me. May 17th? Wow! Sounds like they want to play with your $2K for a while!

It may be a supply and demand thing, but I got a blizzard white Avalon LTD (extremely popular color) delivered in 4 days.

Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil!! Suggest you have a "candid" conversation with the General (not Sales) Manager of the dealership and tell them how satisfied you are..........
  • Northboro had the car I was looking for on the lot and would only come down $2000 .... I suspect that things will loosen up as they start to have more inventory on the lot….
  • hmw666hmw666 Posts: 1
    Checked Danvers,Portland ME- Watertown no fuss- best price first time around-