Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Not sure if I'm following your comment of price increase. You indicate there was a price increase, "but still below what msrp was on 2009".

In NYC a dealer has this:
    Vehicle Base Model..........................$35175.00
    Total Accessories............................$2200.00

Vehicle Base Model..........................$35175.00
    FS: Full Size Spare Tire with 17" Alloy Wheel......205.00
    HH: Heated and Ventilated Front Seats..............640.00
    HL: High Intensity Discharge Headlamps.............815.00
    Dual-swivel Adaptive Front Lighting System (A
    WU: Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift Knob.....330.00
    Z1: Preferred Accessory Package:...................210.00

Total Accessories.............................2200.00
    Destination Charge.............................875.00

Total........................................38250.00

Following the deals in this forum, as of Dec 2009, a hot deal was $34,000 not including tax, TTL & reg. But that was off the old MSRP of $34,800 + same options listed above.

What would be a reasonable deal for what I listed above?
    Edmunds.com TMV indicates: $35,470.00.
  • lexhoulexhou Posts: 81
    You should be able to get veh for in betw 34,600 - 35,200.
    Tmv is an avg and very generous towards Dealer side.

worse case you should be able to get 8 % disc to 9.5 % off msrp and the deal is fair for both sides...they still make some money and you get a decent deal on car. I would shoot for 34800 --which is 9% disc very acheivable.

Your not getting any high end options ex--nav, mark levison so the fluff-markup is not as high. Invoice --what they have on paper is about 9-9.5% off msrp......they still have 2% holdback & other incentives to make money on deal.
    Again worse case wouldn't take less than 8% disc...so if you start @ 9% or 9.5 you can have some negotiating from there. be prepared and consistent....good luck. where are you looking to purchase ?
  • Hey thanks.
    The dealer is Bay Ridge Lexus in Brooklyn, NY.

On 02/12/10 I did some number crunching on a site..truecar.com...that produced the results: Great Price, less than $35,252; Good price, less than $36,114. Today that same site shows the base is $36.050, while edmunds and the lexus dealerships sites show $35.175. Go figure.
    base price is now $ 35,175....not sure where the other fig came from.

I've agreed on a 9.4% disc from msrp..of 41,501......getting nav and all the options that come with the prem plus pkg. Car is coming in 2 weeks...on boat.

Tell them where you need to be bottom line price and remember if credit is Excellent you can also get 2.9 % financing through Lexus Financial...good time to Purchase. Keep us updated.
  • msj09msj09 Posts: 31
    A dealer told me that if you agree to finance thru Lexus Financial Services at 2.9% that Lexus will make your first payment, up to $550, for you.

Where are you located, lexhou? I am in the SF bay area.
    I'm in Houston area....but purchasing from dealer in Dallas...they stepped up and earned my business. 2010 es350 prem plus/ nav/ all options except ul option....for some reason UL pkg is very hard to find in this region..so went w/o mark levinson stereo which I really wanted. Mine is actually suppose to be arriving in Long Beach ( port ) Ca this weekend and from there be in Dallas about 2 weeks. I'm already qualified for 2.9% doing everything upfront over ph and email. Havent heard of 1st payment offer will have to inquire on that, I'm very surprised how they dont advertise even 2.9 very heavy...you have to do your homework to even know about about it.

Are you looking to purchase or have you recently ?
    I am looking to buy very soon. Fortunately, the west coast deals are pretty good. First offers are running about 12.5% under MSRP for ES350s with Nav. (about $1,000 below invoice). I was surprised to hear the dealer say that Lexus would make the first payment......I cannot find that anywhere on the web but, hey, I would take it as long as I can pay off the loan quickly w/o penalty. I will be asking to see it in writing when I go in. I posted here so that people can inquire.
  • lexhou,

Is it that there were none available on the dealers lot, or you prefer having a more recent build by ordering from Japan.
    Wow. Yes they're offer is considerably better than what you get down here.....maybe bacause of the closer destination once they come in U.S.....less transportation chg has to be absorbed. Dealer's here start off offering about 6- % maybe if you show you know a little bit. It took me letting them know I had done extensive reasearch acrooss the board to get 9.5 % off Msrp....VERY SATISFIED with deal considering what most es350 are being sold in this region. The east Coast seems to be more in line with us also. West coast little too far for me to do biz....would eat savings on gas, mileage, hotel etc.. I did see on Lexus website if you go under specials the 550, 650, etc 1st month offer but ES was not part of deal....but going to ask anyway. Let us know how you come out. Looking frwd to p/u mine soon.
    No, it was just the color I wanted isn't there with Nav/ prem plus pkg.....but one was coming in assigned to them so he grapped for me and assigned it to me. So will very new as far as manuf date I guess.
    Supposed TO BE ARRIVING in Ca port this w/e then soon headed to Tx.

Dont mind waiting for right one.
    What color are you getting, lexhou? The UL packages are very rare on the west coast although I do notice that there are a couple in the bay area. One might think a panoramic sunroof would sell well on the sunny west coast but apparently not. There are, however, many cars with the much sought after rear bumper applique here. ;) (obviously a money maker for them).
    Msj.
    black sapphire ( very dark blue ) with parchment int. The Lexus website doesn't do good job of when you click the black sapphire...looks more like bright blue on their website. I'm very partial to Black...wife drive 2007 black suv-toyota suquoya and daughter has 2007- blk honda civic . I dont mind the work that it takes to keep dk veh's clean...plus with daughter now freshman in college both carsd will be in garage and she even has garage @ Univ Texas so it goes a long way to keeping a very clean look on black cars.....anyway decided to stray a little bit with back sapphire color goes well with the parchment--tan-cashmire interior.

just sold my 2004 - es330 - black of course that I had 6 yrs - only owner.
  • djkimdjkim Posts: 7
    edited February 2010
    Lexhou
    Could you email me the dealer name and salesperson info?
    I live in Houston too.
    You got decent deal and I aam willing to go there to pickup...
    djkim2453@gmail.com
    Thanks.
  • 2010 ES350, Nav, MSRP of 41,215. Got a quote of 37,600. Philadelphia area. Is this a good deal? Also got a remote start through the dealer for 500. I think I got a good deal, but I'm not sure. Please share your thoughts-thanks.
  • Just got mine from a dealer on East Coast.

MSRP 41215
    Neg Price: $36,300
    Yes that appears to be a very good deal, of course someone out there always got something little better...but imo that is very good deal.

Mine is msrp @ 41,501 ....built same as yours but later ship date ( reflects price increase ) got 9.5% disc and 2.9 % interest. ...so you're very close to that #, you may have little neg. left....maybe have them throw in tint if you desire but I wouldnt hesitate especially if you are purchasing and can qualify for 2.9 % interest that is chunk of money saved there.

Good luck...let us know...will update mine sooon also hopefully.
    that is imo in the great deal category...will settle for very good...but Congrats...that is excellent
    I see on lease forum you leased it. Not that it isn't good but in leases lot of others factors go into equation then just what price selling veh---ex your 36,300. Agian it's just not even comparison to compare to one who just neg. price for straight purchase an addition to very attractive int rate so very little interest will pd over 3 yr purch agreement. Just my thoughts.

I'm sure overall it was a good transaction on Lease deal...Congrtas
  • jimmy2xjimmy2x Posts: 124
    Looks like the exact car i purchased several weeks ago from Wilkie for $37,700. Much better than from Thompson. Frankly, my main concern was not getting screwed on the price. Don't think I was, and do not think you are either. BTW, this was a purchase with a trade. Trade-in value was exactly what I figured it was (Edmunds) and was basically confirmed at two Lexus dealers and one Nissan dealer.
  • can you email me the dealer info please
  • can you email me the dealer info please

Replying to: bp1203 (Feb 15, 2010 1:22 pm)

Just got mine from a dealer on East Coast.

MSRP 41215
    Neg Price: $36,300

Replies to this message:
    lexhou (Feb 15, 2010 4:19 pm)
    lexhou (Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm)
    rashmi_jain (Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am)
  • WOW-Where did you purchase? 36,300 is a steal.

For my Wilkie friend, we went to Lexus of Wilmington. Car should arrive next week. Nav, HID headlamps, etc. Also got a remote start in the deal.
    BTW: Does the bottom of the doors have chrome trim or is that just the ultra luxury package?
  • I'm looking for a base model ES350. What price should I be getting? I'm located in Los Angeles. Thanks!
  • Thanks.

1. Selling price was same for Leasing and financing, no difference.

2. It was at silver spring
  • pr0jectpr0ject Posts: 9
    edited February 2010
    Anyone have any dealer info for a good dealer in socal that is willing to give out deals. I am looking to buy but I have not found a good dealer yet. I am looking for a white one with NV and UL package in white.
    New 2010 ES350
    Navigation, heated & ventilated front seats, IPA, wood & leather steering wheel, power rear sunshade, preferred accessory pkg, and full-size spare tire.
    MSRP $40,686
    neg price: $34,812 +taxes + registration + usual $55 doc fee.

Man, what a smooth ride!
  • Dealing on an ES 350 in central CA/LA ... quoted OTD at $35,689. Heat/ven seats. No nav.

Sounds fair to me, but I'm new in this game. Deal or no deal?
  • drd8drd8 Posts: 9
    I'm interested in purchasing 2010 ES base. The MSRP is $38011/quote from Park Place Lexus (internet sales) in Plano (Dallas), Texas $34,382. Deal or No Deal???
  • drd8drd8 Posts: 9
    how much was the car without TTL? Sounds good to me....i have a quote of $34,382 without TTL. I think I can get lower quote...I'm located DFW, Texas.
  • I just asked them for an OTD price.
    TTL would run about $3000ish.