Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hello Chief. I am also interested in purchasing the ES-350 with ML stereo. The dealers I have worked with insist the ML is not available without the UL package. I would like to know who you worked with to special order your car, and whether you were able to purchase without paying MSRP? Thank-you.
  • My mother is getting ready to make an offer on a 2007 Lexus ES350. She has been working w/ a salesman in Springfield, Mo. and was just wondering if anyone else on here has recently bought a car from this dealership and if they were willing to budge off the msrp. I figured out the msrp on the PT model w/ her preferred options would be 41,900.00.
    The invoice price to be $36,616.00 and the kbb price to be
    $39,913.00. She is also wanting to add on the chrome wheels which are showing to be $2000,00-msrp. The salesman has told my mom that their dealership has a shortage of cars right now w/ a high demand. What is the best advice that you can give her for an offering price in Mo. or Ar, or Ok. (Tulsa or Ok City). I wasn't sure what the invoice price on chrome wheels would be, but noticed that someone on here paid $1000,00 for 4 chrome wheels. Any advice that you can give us would be helpful.
  • I live in NW Arkansas and am looking for a good deal on the same pkg. that you bought; except I want the moonshell mica w/ gray interior. Where is Stevens Creek Lexus?
  • I was just minutes away from going to the dealership and ordering my ES350 when I decided to build it one more time online to decide on a color....when I noticed that the prices for the packages changed...Has anyone else noticed this...It has made a huge difference of a couple of thousand dollars. Please give me some input.
  • iouhxmiouhxm Posts: 4
    i just wanna know anyone can buy a ES350 without any packages???

one of my friend said he bought one for 33K OTD including TTL and all other fees. is it possible?

i m in chicago, %8.75 tax rate.
    thank you very much !!!!
  • Did the prices go up or down? You don't say.
  • Sorry, I guess the website was experiencing some problems. The prices went back to normal yesterday afternoon about an hour after I posted. And...I ended up ordering my wife's new ES350. It was being offered for MSRP at about 41.5K, that is Premiuim Plus with Nav and Park Assist. I am happy to say that we got it for 38k flat. Initially our Lexus salesman commented how he was unable to move from the MSRP. We took this with a grain of salt and decided to do our research.
    I then called about 10 other Lexus dealerships in the bordering states and asked them for their lowest price on an ES350 either in their inventory or if I were to order it. The key here is to ask for the sales manager and not just one of the salesman!!! The lowest price I got was 37.9k. However, I then presented this to the local dealership and found out that they could in fact budge on that MSRP...$3,508 to be exact. I then bought it from them since I didn't have to travel to get it.
    The Lesson I learned: You dont have to pay what they tell you to pay. Good Luck on your car buying experience..
  • riki1riki1 Posts: 5
    Which state? what is the name of the dealership
  • I finally picked up my Tungsten Pearl UL with black interior today from Jim Falk Beverly Hills. They were fantastic to deal with. I ended up at $500 over invoice and a great deal on my trade in. Very little negotiation... started at $1000 over invoice. I showed him an offer from another dealer and he matched it. When I picked up the car, no upsell or anything. A painless, pleasant experience.

I initially ordered the car the end of August... I really wanted red or white but just couldn't get it. I was apprehensive over the fact there was no deposit taken and the only paper I had was an unsigned computer print out showing price. When I called and said I'd also take a Tungsten Pearl, I got a call within a day that my car was on the boat. When I got to the dealer... no hassle, paperwork handled quickly and no surprises in pricing... after all, it was 7 weeks and my trade in was older and had 1000 miles more.

All in all, I highly recommend Jim Falk Lexus.
  • kj123kj123 Posts: 11
    Has anyone received a good deal in the Houston area?
  • tdohtdoh Posts: 298
    $500 over invoice is a great deal on an ES 350; congrats on your purchase!
  • Thank you. Still busy with reading the manuals. So far, so good.
  • did they give you a fair price for your trade-in? was it below or above the KBB trade-in price? Did you get your UL with the ML system or just the premium?

BTW, excellent deal on the car! hope i can get the same.
  • I am about to purchase my ES350 with Premium Plus and Navi. The MSRP with some extra options (parking assist, Wood, rear shade etc.) is coming in at $41,522.
    The best price so far is $300 over invoice, $37,293.
    Anyone done better, locally here?

I am looking at Smoky granite, Ruby Royal and Black Sapphire. Any recommendations?

thanks
  • Excellent price on trade-in. Right at KBB trade in value in August... but since deal took 7 weeks, the trade in offer turned out to be actually above KBB trade in value. I'm very satisfied.

The UL has ML, Park Assist, and spoiler....
  • Hi all, I need help on the pricing in Southern California area. This is the options that I would like: ES350 with Premium Plus and Navi(they usually come with parking assist, Wood, rear shade etc) I see few post above got this car for $37,293. Can anybody get that down here in So Cal? which dealership and sales?

thx!!!
  • zekeman1zekeman1 Posts: 422
    Have you checked any dealers?
  • saissonsaisson Posts: 25
    Interesting story. I live in Chicago and contacted 10 Lexus dealers who refused to provide me with Internet quotes.(through Cars.com) I'm looking at the ES350 with a basic package which brings the MSRP to $36,000. All the cars in this area are topping out at $40,000+. Any suggestions, on how I can get a quote without having to waste time at each dealership. In fact, one dealer told me that he would order the vehicle and sell it to me at list if I put the full purchase price down!!
    :mad:
    You're lucky!!Interesting story. How did you get this deal? Who was the dealer? I live in Chicago and contacted 10 Lexus dealers who refused to provide me with Internet quotes.(through Cars.com) I'm looking at the ES350 with a basic package which brings the MSRP to $36,000. All the cars in this area are topping out at $40,000+. Any suggestions, on how I can get a quote without having to waste time at each dealership. In fact, one dealer told me that he would order the vehicle and sell it to me at list if I put the full purchase price down!!
    Interesting story. The basic invoice on the Lexus is $31k....were you able to buy a car? I live in Chicago and contacted 10 Lexus dealers who refused to provide me with Internet quotes.(through Cars.com) I'm looking at the ES350 with a basic package which brings the MSRP to $36,000. All the cars in this area are topping out at $40,000+. Any suggestions, on how I can get a quote without having to waste time at each dealership. In fact, one dealer told me that he would order the vehicle and sell it to me at list if I put the full purchase price down!!
  • Hi all, what is the out of door price in So. Cal? anyone know? is 41000 out for navi/premium plus pkg/park assis/HID/rear shade good price??

thx ahead!!
  • philo82philo82 Posts: 10
    Can anyone recommend any companies/chains that can provide such aftermarket items as Wheels and XM Radio installation at more reasonable costs than what Lexus is asking for?

Also,will purchasing/installing XM Radio through a non-Lexus vendor create a serious risk to the integrity of the wiring/electrical system of the car?

Thx.
  • rileyjrileyj Posts: 13
    I purchased on in July from Mission Viejo Lexus at $369xx (MSRP at $41499), roughly $4500 off. Including license and tax the out of door price is ~$40K. I assume more dealers can offer this price range now in October when there are more supply and competitions.
  • Thank you for your referral to the Sarasota dealership!

They are first class in every respect. I will be picking up my Tungsten Pearl ES 350 this weekend. The car has the premium plus package with Navigation and rear spoiler along with body side molding. MSRP was $41,520. Price paid was $37474 plus tax title and license. I'm extemely pleased with this dealership.

By the way, the message to you from the West Kendall dealership was hogwash. They wouldn't even come close to the figure they quoted to you in their "too sad too bad" e-mail message so you didn't miss out there by any means.

Thanks again for the great referral! :)
  • hub23hub23 Posts: 2
    Hi I'm new to the forum, so bare with me. Read yours about pricing and I have a some questions. What package did you get on the vehicle? Did you get any extras @ no cost? Was it easy or difficult to get your deal?

I received an internet quote of $33,662 for an ES 350 w/prem only (basic opt). What do you think about that?

Need yours and anyone else's help. I want some bells and whistles,but dont want to have to sell the farm :sick: .
  • tdohtdoh Posts: 298
    Re: XM radio--if you're talking about buying the Lexus factory XM module...if installed correctly it shouldn't add any more risk to the vehicle wiring/electrical system of the car. Matter-of-fact, I've read the instructions on how to install the factory XM module--there are no wires to cut/splice; just mount the box, disconnect some harnesses from the amp/control module that's in the trunk area, then plug the corresponding XM harnesses inline. I'm not saying that it's so easy that a child can do it, but it definitely is easy enough for any competent professional car audio installer to do it w/o screwing up the vehicle electrical system.
  • rileyjrileyj Posts: 13
    Mine is a Premium Plus with Navigation and parking sensor. I didn't get much extra other than oil change at 5K & 10K miles, and a car detailing work at 6 months. They would not give the car tinting for free. The negotiation was relatively easy, basically we agreed to the $200 over invoice in a phone conversation.

Your premium only package has MSRP at $37087, I would expect at least $4K off (i.e. $33K) to be considered a good deal in Southern Cal.
  • ggesqggesq Posts: 701
    Has anyone recently purchased in south FLA?

What is considered a good deal on the ES350?

I was thinking a couple of hundred bucks over invoice??

Thoughts?? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • ggesqggesq Posts: 701
    I received a quote of $32,600 for a ES w/ Premium Package w/ a hefty $700 doc/dealer fee.

Is this a good price?
  • Looking to buy in California where there are about 35 dealers. All have a website header "contact dealer" which has a very limited size to give pertinent info (model,color,options,etc...) Any suggestion on a better way to reach them through e-mail and also to get the internet sales manager's direct line without calling the dealership? Many of you have done it and this is my first time, so help...