Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• ged3584ged3584 Posts: 27
    Putnam Lexus.
  • gcguygcguy Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    ged3584,

Thanks for the update. Putnam did not give any good deal.
    I'll get 300h MSRP46162 for 42600 tomorrow at Steven Creek tomorrow. Maybe ask for some free stuff like 5k/10k service or all weather mat?
    The price is better than what I get for es300h.
    Hi gcguy,

Please share your deal if you buy es300h, or es350 this weekend.

Thanks
  • asian510asian510 Posts: 1
    Who is your sales representative at Stevens Creek? I am trying to get the same car and was wondering if your $42,600 was an out the door price?!

Thanks!
  • Just purchased ES300H for $1800 below invoice at Stevens Creek Lexus in NorCal today. My sales guys is Mo. We paid $40,900 (including destination charge) including navigatiion, blind spot, heated seat, parking assist, and premium package.
    Thanks for sharing

What was the MSRP?
  • brittneybrittney Posts: 2
    Hi, I was wondering can I get the dealers name in FL? The ones I am working with in New Orleans are no help what so ever. They were only willing to take $500 off. No Thank You!
  • I am thinking of getting the ES350 (not the hybrid) with the luxury package and navigation. I am in norcal. What would be a good price? I am thinking $1500 - $2000 below invoice. Is that possible? Maybe go on the last day of the month?
    I got an offer almost $5k off MSRP at the end of march in SF Bayarea for the car with luxury and nav.

Unfortunately, I was on a trip out of the country and could not make back here for the deal.

I would try again at the end of May.
  • $5K off MSRP would be close to $1500 - $2000 of invoice. So that sounds good. I am going to try the same end of April/May. Do you think the fleet (internet division) would give the same offer without having to wait till end of month?
    You will have to shop around, the offer I got was from Internet manager of the dealership.
  • thinhthinh Posts: 1
    THe lexus of cherry hill is offering me :

2013 ES 350
    Options: Blind spot moniter, 8 speaker audio, HID headlamps, Power rear sunshade, Luxury package, Park assist, Rain sensing wipers, wood leather steering wheel, Heated steeing wheel, Rear lip spoiler, & prerred accessory package.
    Color Starfire pearl with tan leather
    MSRP $42,026.00

Our Internet Price is: $43,789.00 all taxes and fees included*

Is that a good deal ? I haven't sent email back to the dealer yet . I think I may ask for $39,000 (Out the door) . ANy ideas ????
  • johngf1johngf1 Posts: 37
    What is your price before taxes i.e. price off list. 9.6% off list sounds like a good price for me. Don't know what invoice is buy prices should be better with the yen sinking!
  • Did did you buy yet? I am thinking of getting the same, except with the extra HDD Navigation. So mine would come out about 2K more than you. So far getting quotes of about 43K - 44K OTD (that is about $1.5K less than invoice, $4.5K less than MSRP)

I was thinking 41K. Think that is doable?
  • bon5bon5 Posts: 1
    I am coming off of lease and went to Lexus dealer. I wasn't impressed with his deal. I want tne car loaded-does anyone have numbers I can look at for a 3 year lease?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,014
    We need your input to improve our Forums!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EdmundsForums

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• bandulabandula Posts: 3
    I recently had an offer on a Lexus 300h 2013 MSRP $46162 for $41500 plus TTL iin SoCal (close to LA). Is that a good price? It has Luxury package, Navigation, HID, Blind spot monitor, Park assist, Rain sensing wipers, Floor mat, Cargo net and Wheel Lock.
    edited May 2013
    This is a great price.

I would take the deal. I am getting around $43k in sf Bay Area. That's why I still haven't pull the trigger.
    If you do get the deal, please share the name of dealer.

Thanks.
  • sjeedsjeed Posts: 41
    I have been on the sidelines looking at the ES300h. Checked on it back when it first came out and even though I have a very good contact with a local (SF Bay Area) dealer, could only get about $1,000-$1,500 off of MSRP then. My sense is that the price you are getting is excellent. I, too, would like to know the dealer, as I may move forward at that price. Thank you!
  • tufts0207tufts0207 Posts: 6
    Got a quote for an ES350 - 17" 10-spoke alloy wheels, Luxury package, navigation, HID, Blind spot monitor, rain sensing wipers, wood trim, park assist, wheel locks, side molding/rear spoiler, rear sunshade, trunk mats. $40,608 - Out the door price $42,450 - TrueCar MSRP $44,426 for this config. About 9.14% off MSRP. Should I bite?
  • bandulabandula Posts: 3
    Thank you. I bought ES300h for the price mentioned in my previous post from DCH in Oxnard.
  • ilexusbuyerilexusbuyer Posts: 15
    Just bought ES350 in norcal. With Luxury package and Navigation, plus blind spot monitor, 18' wheels, HID lamps, power rear sunshade, parking assist, rain sensing wipers, wood and leather steering wheel, mats. MSRP $44,668. Invoice $41,600. I paid $38K (including the $1K off certificate someone gave me). OTD 42K.
  • That's a great price. Which dealer you got it from in Norcal?
  • rman66rman66 Posts: 21
    How can we get that $1000 certificate, I wonder. It would be nice would pay for a portion of the $##@ taxes.

The best I could get so far was $1500 under invoice from a dealer in N. Cal. I live in Seattle area.
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am skeptical that he got this price - unless it was a demo or something - this price is 3500 back of invoice. He posted on another board and in a private message was not sure of the Dealer's name - you would think one would remember the Dealer's name when you make a $40k purchase.
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Posts: 2
    Hi, i am in Seattle and I am buying a Lexue ES 350 too. Did you pull the trigger and if yes, where did you buy and how much did you pay vs invoice?
  • bellevue3bellevue3 Posts: 2
    Hi, I am buying a Lexus ES 350 in Seattle area. It is basic model with premium package. MSRP $40,662 (including destination charge). What is a reasonable OTD price (assuming 9.5% tax)? Any other tips of buying (i.e. I got a very aggressive offer from another state $1500 below invoice)
  • john627john627 Posts: 3
    Gurus - I need some help here. Planning to upgrade from Toyota/Honda to a Lexus for the first time. I am looking for 2013 ES 350 with Luxury Package. Could someone please let me know what would be the best price I should ask the dealer for ?

Thanks for your response in advance.
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    Where are you located? The best deals seem to be in CA because of the many dealers creating keen competition. Getting 1500-2000 or better beow invoice is common here. If you have multiple dealers near you or are willing to travel, I recommend soliciting email quotes from the Internet sales departments and work exclusively with these departments in your negotiations - this will reveal which dealers offer the best deals and will get you a great price.

Bill G