Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi lhatten. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ES 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00075 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here you go, lexlease1. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ES 350 w/Ultra and 12,000 miles per year are .00235 and 58%, respectively.

I realize that the car that you're interested in is equipped with the Ultra package, but still $700+ per month for a Lexus ES is nuts. There's lots of better cars out there that you could lease for less than that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you very much Car man. What do you think a fair payment for this car would be?
  • About to go pick up a 2010 Lexus ES350 w/ Nav. MSRP is $40,080 or something around there. 36 months, 12,000 per year., $0 drive off w/ a payment of $536/month. They also included free maintenance. Is this good???
  • So here are all the numbers on the 2010 Lexus ES350 w/ Navigation and other smaller options with $0 drive off I just picked up.
    MSRP $40,025
    Invoice $36,021
    Cap Cost $36,479
    Residual $24,015 (60%)
    MF .00235
    Term 36 Months
    Miles 12,000 per year
    Payment $536 per month
    They also paid $1,092.14 which included first payment, tags and fees. Leaving me with only 35 payments. Do you guys think I did okay on this?
  • fredm6fredm6 Posts: 51
    Hi,
    This deal sounds fabulous. My wife is looking and we have been to a couple of dealers and are getting quotes not that good on a $37060 MSRP. Would like one just like yours. What state are you in??? These are our first quotes, so I know they still have some room to deal. What packages did you get to make that MSRP in addition to the NAV.
  • I'm in Los Angeles... I also had parking assist, rear shade, wood trim and something else added in to the MSRP.
  • You're welcome, lexlease1. What a fair payment for this car is will depend upon that its MSRP is. I would be happy to use Lexus' current lease program to work up a sample payment for you if you provide me with this car's MSRP and approximate selling price, or MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find this data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car man, The MSRP for the car is 44,414 and the invoice is right about 40,000. Thank you.
  • No problem, lexlease1. Thanks for the additional information. Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2010 ES 350 w/Ultra that has an MSRP of $44,414 and a selling price of $40,750 through Lexus Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $560.

I assumed a selling price of $750 over invoice for this exercise, a higher selling price would cause the payment to rise and vice versa.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you for all of your help Car man. I figure the tax to be around $80/mo so a payment of $640 would be in the ballpark. They came down to $695, but I keep trying to discuss net cap cost and of course they keep focusing on the payment only. When I layed out the formula for them and it didn't add up, all of the sudden numbers changed and extra fees popped up. I became fed up and stalled the deal. I told them they could do the math however they wanted as long as the payment was $625. I don't mind paying a fair price and allowing the dealers to make a fair profit, I just can't stand the games that get played.

Lexlease1
  • 36 month lease, es 350, msrp 40700 ,16000mi/yr , capt cost 36850 , 2500 out of pocket total . residual, money factor aprox monthly payment massachusetts has a 6.25% sales tax
  • i could use some help. i would like to know what the money factor and residual is for a 2010 lexus ES 350 msrp 41700, 16000 miles/yr $2500 total out of pocket , cap cost 36850 based on their Dec to Remember Program you ask a dealer an you get different answers sales tax in Ma is 6.25% . I deploy just after Christmas and would like to take care of this for my wife. thank you for any help captjma
  • Working on a lease, need quick check
    is the ES 350 lexus MF .00215 and 58% resid for 15k on the national december to remember offer
    this was quoted from dealer as the LF deal
    waiting on the particulars. This will not be UL package
  • Hello,

Need help. I'm looking to get some success stories on leasing the 2010 ES350 in Pennsylvania.

I hope that the $536/month deal that "wokscott" got will fly in PA. Please let me know.

Thanks.
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    well I can't speak for what the dealerships are offering now, but when I was shopping the ES and RX earlier this year, two separate dealers in eastern PA gave me outrageous lease quotes with a ton of money down; when I went back to NJ, where I live, all three separate dealers I went to in NJ were all lower on the lease payments and on the money down and much more reasonable and able to deal with

I've read other people on edmunds run into the same problem with the PA Lexus dealers; suffice it to say I'm talking about two dealers in the eastern part of PA, if your out in the central and western part of the state it might be entirely different!

Best of Luck to You!
  • i live in Eastern PA so I will be able to give feedback about your experience as well. I am beginning to start to shop because my current lease expires the end of January. What kind of deals did you get in Jersey?

I have no problem taking a drive over to get a better deal.

Thanks in advance.
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    well I could spend about an hour explaining all the different offers I got but here is just one quick example:

on a 2010 RX350 AWD with Comfort, Premium, Nav, Nav Audio Package, msrp was about or around $45,600 at the time, this was before Lexus changed the base prices this fall

at one of the PA dealers, I was offered on this RX350, $4000 down, $710 a month for 36 months with 12k miles a year

this offer, which was non-negotiable by them, was obviously outrageous, so I returned to my home state of NJ and recieved a negotiable offer which I was able to get down to the offer below for the same RX350 and this was the lowest I was able to go

I was offered on this RX350 in NJ, $3000 down, $590 a month for 36 months with 12k miles a year

so as you can see, the deal I was offered in NJ was much better then in PA, I had two other NJ Lexus dealers that were half-way between the lowest price I got in NJ and the highest price I got in PA

unfortunately, my financial circumstances changed and I was not able to get the RX350; keep in mind this was back in June and July when I was shopping around at the Lexus dealers and at that time Lexus was not offering any good leasing support for the RX

my example is just another reason why it pays to shop around whether your leasing or financing; I've heard on here that starting in October this year the leasing got much better for the RX so hopefully people looking to lease one now are getting great support from Lexus and really good leases!!
  • im helping my mom suprise our dad for his 65 birthday and she wants to lease him a es350 base, Does anyone know the current money factor and residual for a es 350 base, for 36 months, 10,000 miles ea. year. i know there having a december to remember special, 1 dealer told me the MF is .00265, that sound not true, can someone help me please!
  • CarMan,

I just got back from the dealership and I wanted to see if you think they gave me a good deal. I did not accept this deal yet. I want to see if I could get a better deal. The salesman said that I would be paying about $1,000 over invoice.

2010 ES350 with NAV, etc.
    MSRP: $40,840
    Purchase Price: $38,340
    MF: .00215
    Residual 60%
    12K miles/year
    36 months
    $800 down payment
    $589/month

Let me know if you think I could do better. ;)

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.