Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• 9210192101 Posts: 4
    Thanks for the reply,
    Its now 409/mo + tax w 2200 total drive off 10K/yr miles 36 mos. I don't have the breakdown but it includes all of the above and the 1st month, so guessing 1k cap cost. Same extras including nav.
    Thanks again
  • newcar76newcar76 Posts: 1
    that's a great deal. where did you get this deal? state and dealership. thanks!
  • 9210192101 Posts: 4
    Thanks,
    I did the deal at Park Place Lexus in Orange County (LA) CA. By the way, I turned in an 08 IS and there really is no comparison. This is a great car for the money.
  • In Ohio and seeking one of these great deals on ES350 w. Nav pkg aforementioned on this thread...36mos/15K miles...$1,000 down; plus TTL. My latest quote was $41,500 MSRP with only $1,000 off the sticker. Thanks in advance.
  • amg61amg61 Posts: 15
    Does anyone know the current money factor and residual rates for the 2010 ES 350 with 15K miles per year

Thanks.
  • My 2007 ES350 Lease ends in May 10, I am considering purchasing it. What is the interest rate Lexus Financial is currently offering for lease end purchase?
  • 10sfan10sfan Posts: 136
    Cannot answer your question. However, I just purchased an Acura MDX from AFC via the dealer. Hope your purchase goes smoother... In retrospect, should have sent my money direct to AHF, but I wanted an extended warranty. This was only after the cost of certification became ridiculously expensive by their standards and dealership service charges. Accordingly, did not get the lower AHF company financing rate either,

I plan on leasing a ES 350 to replace an aging Acura RL this spring, hence my interest in this forum.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi amg61. Here's the information that you're looking for. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ES 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • amg61amg61 Posts: 15
    Thanks Car_man. Now that it's a new month, I was wondering if you have the money factor and residual rates for May for a 36 month lease with 15k miles per year, and if there are any significant changes and/or lease incentives? Thanks.
  • shaker58shaker58 Posts: 120
    edited May 2010
    Thanks to this forum saved over 25.00 a month. Dealer tried to mark up the MF to .00240 on us.

MSRP: $38300
    Sales Price: $34850
    Lease term: 36mos./12k
    Monthly payment: $491/mo
    Taxes & all fees In payment. 1000 cap cost reduction. Paid by lexus Prior leasee rebate
    Residual: 58
    Money factor: .00200
    Also took back our 2008 lexus back 6 months early
  • bashinbashin Posts: 26
    What dealer is that from? How much over invoice should I be expecting to get? I am trying to find a stripped down ES with just the heated/vent seats and the spare. Should it be any worse than $250 over invoice not including the $1000 returning lexus discount?

Thanks!
    No problem, amg61. Here's the May info. Lexus Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 ES 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

The only cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car is $1,000 owner loyalty cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • nbtynbty Posts: 21
    long island ny send me a pm and will give you dealer info
  • scottyascottya Posts: 4
    Just introduced to the site and the information is fantastic. New at the lease option but looking at going for it on this car. Wanting to get your feel for a couple of things 1) current gap between msrp and invoice 2) whether some of the above mentioned scenarios included money down and strategy on this. Thanks
    is anyone aware of any manufacturer to dealer rebates in may?
    Hi Car Man, How much higher is the residual with a 12,000 mile cap? Any advice on the dollar amount over invoice this late in the model when negotiating the sale price to establish the final sale price/cap cost?
    Hi scottya. Lexus is not providing any dealer cash on the 2010 ES 350 in May. The only cash incentive that is available on this car right now is $1,000 loyalty cash to current Lexus owners who lease or finance a new ES through Lexus Financial Services.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey 10sfan. LFS' adds 2% to its 15,000 mile per year residual values for leases with only 12,000 miles per year.

If I was in the market for an ES in an area that has a decent level of competition right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over invoice and see what happens.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you Car-man. Hopefully within the greater Chicago and Southern Wisconsin
    marketplace I can locate an ES 350 with the equipment desired and get to that target price.
    Car_man, thank you for info! Wanted to confirm with you and the forum that thru my reading that the may residual rate on 36 mo 12k mileage should be 58% and the current may money factor is .00200. Thanks a ton.
This discussion has been closed.