Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• snowman22snowman22 Posts: 109
    Hmmmmmm --- your numbers fly in the face of reality. MSRP is way off base for what you quote. Monthly--yea--ok---but I'm thinking you made a typo on the MSRP. Should be at least $48K.
    Only a thought. :confuse: ">
    It seems I was off base with my last post. After checking things out your spot on with your figures. Sorry for the haphazard ---wrong thought--- :cry:
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy NYCPosts: 95
    Its possible for me to make mistakes in life because I'm only human. But when it comes to car shopping, not very likely - :)
  • ged3584ged3584 Posts: 27
    What is the cap cost?
    Not stated in the list, Is it the full MSRP?
  • insidecarbuyinsidecarbuy NYCPosts: 95
    Selling price was $39,493.
  • alram1alram1 Posts: 2
    What discount to MSRP can I get on a 2013 ES 350? Base $43,003 + extras $6633 + delivery, process & handling $895 = $43,898. What is the MF and residual?
    Thanks
  • alram1alram1 Posts: 2
    More info .... What would be the MF and residual -- 36 months/12K miles? 24 months/12K miles. 2013 ES 350
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi alram1. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00075 and 60% respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 24-month lease are .00075 and 70%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • vinayg1vinayg1 Posts: 28
    Hi,

What would be the MF & Residual for 2013 ES 350 for 24-27 month lease and 10K miles/yr? And 36 months for 10K?

Do they have advertised deals with no Cap Reduction, or is strictly based on the what the dealer is offering? Is it likely to improve near July 4? I understand that no one can be sure, but what is historical trend?

TIA
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    edited June 2013
    In the post previous to yours, Carman provides the info you request for the 24 & 36 month leases - 27 month would not be much different than the 24 but not sure of the exact info.

Oops - just noticed his info is for 12k miles - I think the residual goes up 1% for 10k.
  • gb350gb350 Posts: 14
    Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking for the June numbers for leasing an ES300h, 36 month term with both 15k and 18k a year.

Is there any benefit, to wait till July 4th?

Thanks,
    For those looking to lease a 350, between the reduced money factor and the $500 bonus lease cash, your payment will be $28-$35 less this month than in May (provided you negotiate the same selling price).
  • kainnyckainnyc Posts: 76
    Sorry was a little ruff! The MF WAS BAD that's why it looked like a rip! Bc at .00077 it would be 26 less and at .00050 it would be 50$ less! Personally I would bounce unless the MF went lower!
    Could you explain? This is almost 3 months after the original post.
    Hi vinayg1. Lexus Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00075 and 71% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00075 and 61%.

Lexus is providing a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Lexus may not be advertising leases with nothing down, but as a consumer you are free to lease any vehicle that you want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. In fact, it is in your best interest not to put any money down when leasing.

If I recall correctly, last year Lexus' lease program actually became slightly worse from June to July.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gb350. Lexus is not currently providing any lease support on the 2013 ES300h. Lexus Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of this car with 15,000 miles per year are .00170 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its Tier 1+ credit tier.

If you need to drive more than 15,000 miles per year, you will probably have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Lexus current lease program for this model is scheduled to run through July 8th. There probably would be some benefit to waiting until the end of the month to get a new car because that typically is the time that dealers are willing to cut the best deals, but I wouldn't wait until after the current program expires. I wouldn't be surprised if the July lease program for this model was worse. Of course, there's no way to say for certain what will happen.

Car_man
    Host
  • akapl2yakapl2y Posts: 1
    Can you provide me with the money factor and residual for a 48 month lease with 12,000 miles per year. Also, can you confirm the $500 incentive is valid towards a lease?
    Hi akapl2y. Through July 8th, Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 12,000 miles per year are .00075 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

There is indeed a $500 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • sahsan43sahsan43 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    we are interested in leasing a 2013 Lexus ES350 with 12000 miles/yr for 36 months. We have selected the luxury package (Navigation, blind spot monitoring, FWD, lip spoiler)

The dealer has offered to lease us the car for $750 down and $475 per month. We have very good credit.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks in advance!
    Even with the money factors I can never figure out what a good price is. Is it best with a factory lease special? Our area has a $3499 down plus all tax and fee's and 10,000 a year for $349 for 27 months. Is your money factor deal better. Could car man shed some light on what the better deal would be. Some other area's have less down and 12k for 36 months for close to the same monthly---why the disparity. Thank you for any help.
  • lowcriderlowcrider Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Can you please post the numbers for ES 350 lease with 15k annual miles for July? Is there a sweet spot between 27, 30, 36, or 48 months? Do you know if there are any incentives still in effect?

Thank you for doing what you do!
  • djrobsddjrobsd Posts: 16
    Hi car man, do you happen to know the residual and money factors for the es300h through the end of this month? Thank you for your posts they are very informative!
  • toast2toast2 Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    CarMan - can I please get August MF, Residual to lease an ES350 with 12k in LA.

Is there current deal good?
    2013 ES350
    $339 mo 27 mos
    $2,999 due at signing and comped first mo payment
    $40,512

Ideally I would like to add an option package which runs about 6k.
    Assuming 1k =$20 more p/mo, is $440 + tax is realistic?
  • Please CarMan - Thank you. :)

Second request for some "informed" numbers on the current incentive as well.
  • how are these numbers of anyone would be so kind?

Msrp $44,452
    OTD $41,700
    Taxes/fees paid up front $2300 (roughly)
    $495 per month for 27 months with 10k/year
    There is a $500 lease incentive and complimentary first payment that runs thru 9/3. You should be able to lease this vehicle with your stated term/miles for no more than about $425 per month plus tax and DMV fees. You might even be able to better than 425.

Try sending an identical email to as many dealer Internet sales departments that you can within your buying area - state your criteria - request their best quote. Negotiate only with the Internet sales manager or his/her folks - you will quickly find out which dealers have aggressive pricing and want to compete for your business.

The 425 figure is based on a total cap cost of 41000, money factor of .00075, and residual of around 70% (I'm not sure on the residual, but a forthright dealer can provide the exact figure). At any rate, I think the 495 figure you were quoted is too high.

Hope this helps,

Bill G
  • cartman13cartman13 Posts: 43
    edited August 2013
    Hi Car_man,

Not sure if you still visit these forums anymore. your input has been enormously appreciated by all I'm sure.

I saw there are postings for the MF and Residuals for June through July, but have not seen anything for August through Labor Day.

I'm looking for 10k/12k miles 36 months (ES 350 '14) MF and Residuals. Los Angeles area if that matters.

TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,962
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the Lexus lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• nktankta Posts: 8
    Would you have MF, residual numbers for 36 months, 15k miles per year for Los Angeles area? 2103 ES 300H. Thanks.
  • Hello,

I leased a new 2013 ES350 last night. The MSRP is 42,870. I drove off with $0 down and monthly payment is 400.70 (taxes included). It was a 27 month lease with 12K miles per year. Money factor was .00060. Purchase price was 37,038. State & City tax of where I live are about 9.5%. The residual value was 66%. Oh btw, there was a 1800 lease rebate on 2013 ES350 from Lexus which was used to get the above deal. The lease rebate on RX350 seems to be 3000 (for those that want to know).

I used this forum extensively for my research and I am thankful for everyone's contributions. See you in 26 months.
This discussion has been closed.