Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

1232425262729»

Comments

• This appears to be one of the few areas geographically where the base ES 350 is sold. Does not include Convenience Package ($3500) which is on most Es 350s throughout the country. But, if you dont need a backup camera, heated seats and a few other minor touches, can be a good deal. So the MSRP is just under $38K instead of at $41k like most of the country.
  • Yep. I did check all that out. Just did not want to get into all the weeds of it. I believe the South Florida dealers are first to offer the true Dec. to remember. Today though I can't get into any of our local lexus dealers web pages. This tells me late today or Sat. They will all be kicking the Dec. to remember roll out. But does anyone really want a bare bones 350--- I think not. You could get a better equipped Chevy Impala-- loaded. But--- I don't care for GM or Ford.
    The best deal would be a left over 2013. Identical to 2014 except wheels. That's where the big deals will be. But move fast-- they won't last long.
  • Well they just rolled out the Dec. to remember. Good till Jan. 2nd. But---- no big offer. They are allowing complimentary first months payment up to $700. No big deal there. $339 month for 27 months $2995 down plus all taxes and fee's. hardly a Dec. to remember in the Buffalo area. Glad I got my Rx awd with all the nice packages back in June.
  • One other thing---that offer is on the ES -- the RX is considerably more.
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,451

Please visit the 2014 Lexus GS 350 Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

This discussion has been closed.