Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi, Carman. Can you give me the current ES350 residual and money factor for 36 months, 10,000 miles? Also, is it possible to do less than 10,000 miles/year through a Lexus Financial lease? Thanks.
  • Car_man, I asked for the ES350 rates above, but could you also suppy me with the rates for the ES300h?

By the way, I've used your information on two prior Lexus leases and it's been invaluable. Thanks for all the help!
  • Hardly any activities in this forum. Any one buying Lexus.
  • Could be the arrogance of the lexus dealerships. Talk about a whole bunch of snobs---Now don't get me wrong. I think the lexus line--expecially the Hybrid line-up is the best.The ES 300h is beautiful and has the most comfortable seats I have ever sat upon. Except for the RX 400h---those seats are like a favorite lounge chair. My problem is the dealers. They do not want to deal. Car man can give all of us the numbers---but---- the dealers do not follow the guide lines for either end of the deal--- trade in--or the lease/buy. I would be driving that new hybrid if the dealings were above board. I find them as a bunch of sneaky cheats. Pompous butts come to mind as well. With all that said--- that's the dealer by me--- the only one within miles-- so they kind of got us by the short hairs.I'm sure many Lexus dealers are excellent. Unfortunately we are not afforded that opportunity.
  • Hello Car Man
    You give excellent advice on every aspect pertaining to the lease/purchase.
    I'm sure the numbers you provide are as sound as the dollar. Whoops---could be a bad example. Anyway----I have tried to garner a deal using the numbers provided on several trips to our one and only Lexus dealer. I don't go in with a no it all attitude nor a Casper milk toast demeanor. I can' even come close to anything close to the deals on this blog nor will they go by the numbers you supply. They also hold to MSRP and use auction value for your trade in. God only knows I have tried. BUT---it's not my nature to be led down the Prim Rose path. So any suggestions for a lease on the 2013 ES 300H would be very much appreciated. I'll try our dealer again. I gotta be a glutton for punishment. But another dealer is to far away. :sick:
  • qkslvrqkslvr Posts: 34
    snowman22, I'm not sure on the 300H, but the Es350 is very negotiable.If there aren't any dealers nearby, they may think they can charge msrp. If it were me, I'd send a request for the best price over the internet to 3 or 4 dealers, telling them I am going to buy within the next 7-10 days. Include all the options you want, don't mention a trade in. Once you get your best price, then decide if you want to trade in at auction prices or sell it yourself. The finance guys make money too, so some dealers won't give you the buy rate on the lease.

I'd fly to another dealer if the price was right.
  • Same with the non hybrid. They want close to msrp. They did the same with the leftover 2012's. They wanted close to msrp and that was in December. Even with the December to remember taking place. Go figure. Thanks for your reply.
  • I have gone to Ray catena twice to negotiate a lease for the 2010 Lexus and 2013 lexus I now have and even after telling them the price I can get it for at Lexus of Edison they were unwilling to match it. I've leased 2 cars at Lexus of Edison and was very pleased. Shop around before making a deal with ray catena
  • snowman22snowman22 Posts: 109
    Just saw the new specials for Lexus. Good until the end of March. ES 350. Gas only--no money down, 27months, 10,000 miles per. $499 per month. Or-- $3500 down $359 per month. Could be multi wiggle room between the two. :)
    New advertised special--- 2013 Lexus RX 350. Msrp of $47,000. 27 month lease with 10,000 per year---$2100 plus tax down---$429 month. I'm shocked they are already discounting this early in the year. I wonder if the deals will even get better----and why!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited March 2013
    Hi dallatex. Yes, you definitely can lease with only 10,000 miles per yer through LFS.

Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    I'm glad that I've been able to help you out in the past, dallatex. Keep coming back :).

The residual value for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 ES 300h is the same, but the money factor is slightly higher at .00145 for Tier 1+ customers.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi snowman22. Full MSRP on an ES 350 is absurd. I am a little less familiar with what the market is like for the ES 300h. I suspect that since the supply of them is lower that pricing might be a little higher, but you still should be able to negotiate a decent discount.

It sounds like there's no competition in your area. Have you tried shopping further away? I probably would if I was in your situation.

Car_man
    Host
    Lexus' programs definitely seem to be more aggressive in March than they were in February.

Car_man
    Host
  • daxt24daxt24 Posts: 4
    Car Man,
    Are these accurate for the month of March for a 36 Month Lease on an ES350?
    Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00120 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier

Also, do you have a link or some advice to not sound like a idiot when talking MF with a dealer? Also, will a Lexus dealer try to bump you on MF and residule percentage if you are going through Lexus Financial?

Thanks for always being there!
  • sstallsstall Posts: 7
    Car Man, can you give me the money factor and residual on a 36 month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 15,000 miles per year? Looking in NC. Also the same for a 300h? Thanks.
    You're welcome daxt24. Yes, I believe that those are the correct numbers for a lease of this car in March.

Don't worry about sounding like an idiot at the dealer. You are far from it given the research that you're doing. If you know what you want to pay for the car and what the money factor should be prior to visiting any dealers don't let them make you feel silly. Dealers do not have the authority to alter LFS' published residual values, but they probably can mark up its money factors.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sstall. Lexus Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 ES 350 with 15,000 miles per year are .00120 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Tier 1+" credit tier.

The residual values for the 2013 ES 300h are the same, but the money factor is slightly higher....00145.

Car_man
    Host
    My question. I see most most lease money factors for 36 months with 12-15 miles. Would the monthly payment be less or more on a 27 month at 10k miles lease. Also --how would the money factors reflect the difference. Thanks :confuse:
  • toby51toby51 Posts: 4
    I am leasing an ES350 lexus and at signing they are asking a $500 Conveyance fee...Does that seem appropriate? I believe its a DOC fee and it seem quite high to me.
This discussion has been closed.