Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus ES 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• lowcriderlowcrider Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Can you please post the numbers for ES 350 lease with 15k annual miles for July? Is there a sweet spot between 27, 30, 36, or 48 months? Do you know if there are any incentives still in effect?

Thank you for doing what you do!
  • djrobsddjrobsd Posts: 16
    Hi car man, do you happen to know the residual and money factors for the es300h through the end of this month? Thank you for your posts they are very informative!
  • toast2toast2 Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    CarMan - can I please get August MF, Residual to lease an ES350 with 12k in LA.

Is there current deal good?
    2013 ES350
    $339 mo 27 mos
    $2,999 due at signing and comped first mo payment
    $40,512

Ideally I would like to add an option package which runs about 6k.
    Assuming 1k =$20 more p/mo, is $440 + tax is realistic?
  • Please CarMan - Thank you. :)

Second request for some "informed" numbers on the current incentive as well.
  • how are these numbers of anyone would be so kind?

Msrp $44,452
    OTD $41,700
    Taxes/fees paid up front $2300 (roughly)
    $495 per month for 27 months with 10k/year
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc SoCalPosts: 436
    There is a $500 lease incentive and complimentary first payment that runs thru 9/3. You should be able to lease this vehicle with your stated term/miles for no more than about $425 per month plus tax and DMV fees. You might even be able to better than 425.

Try sending an identical email to as many dealer Internet sales departments that you can within your buying area - state your criteria - request their best quote. Negotiate only with the Internet sales manager or his/her folks - you will quickly find out which dealers have aggressive pricing and want to compete for your business.

The 425 figure is based on a total cap cost of 41000, money factor of .00075, and residual of around 70% (I'm not sure on the residual, but a forthright dealer can provide the exact figure). At any rate, I think the 495 figure you were quoted is too high.

Hope this helps,

Bill G
  • cartman13cartman13 Posts: 43
    edited August 2013
    Hi Car_man,

Not sure if you still visit these forums anymore. your input has been enormously appreciated by all I'm sure.

I saw there are postings for the MF and Residuals for June through July, but have not seen anything for August through Labor Day.

I'm looking for 10k/12k miles 36 months (ES 350 '14) MF and Residuals. Los Angeles area if that matters.

TIA
  • I'm sorry, but we don't have the Lexus lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• nktankta Posts: 8
    Would you have MF, residual numbers for 36 months, 15k miles per year for Los Angeles area? 2103 ES 300H. Thanks.
  • Hello,

I leased a new 2013 ES350 last night. The MSRP is 42,870. I drove off with $0 down and monthly payment is 400.70 (taxes included). It was a 27 month lease with 12K miles per year. Money factor was .00060. Purchase price was 37,038. State & City tax of where I live are about 9.5%. The residual value was 66%. Oh btw, there was a 1800 lease rebate on 2013 ES350 from Lexus which was used to get the above deal. The lease rebate on RX350 seems to be 3000 (for those that want to know).

I used this forum extensively for my research and I am thankful for everyone's contributions. See you in 26 months.
  • That ... is a great deal!

Congrats on the new car...

• grigolgrigol Posts: 17
    Where you got this great deal - what state?
    Thank you.
  • snowman22snowman22 Posts: 109
    That does sound like a deal that's beyond belief. Never going to get $6000 off msrp. Sorry to say that to you.,I'm thinking you had the wrong msrp. Try $40,000. That would fit what you state. Rolling in tax and fee's plus cash back dealer money would not put you at your stated monthly either. As they say--you can fool some of the people some of the time--- but not all of the people all of the time. Get your figures correct. Your not helping anyone get a car. And yes--- I do know what you state is not possible. Unless you left out other info such as a trade.
  • pazzo1pazzo1 Posts: 11
    Hope someone could help with these numbers? This NJ.

12k/48mth lease

Msrp $43,914.00
    Invoice $42,000.00
    money factor .00072
    residual 48%
    incentive 1000
    Waiting on sales price

Offered for 12k/36 $499.00/mth.

All the above includes taxes and only 1st month payment due at signing.
    They are taking back 2010 Es 350 early due back upcoming Aug.

I think they can do better. Any feedback appreciated!
  • I have no interest in providing false numbers, especially in a community that helped me get an idea of how to get good leases. In any case, I thought I would provide you with proof. The ES350 Datasheet with MSRP can be found at http://i.imgur.com/ufOIBKm.jpg. The Lease document details can be found at http://i.imgur.com/um5jsYV.jpg. You can see the number of miles as 27,000 and the amount paid as 400.47 with zero cash from my end (1800 shown is Lexus Money). Hope this helps other prospective lessees.
  • I leased it in Northern California.
  • No acquisition fee?

• pazzo1pazzo1 Posts: 11
    No. If this is regarding Pazzo1 lease question.
  • snowman22snowman22 Posts: 109
    I'm sorry but I know dealer limits. Numbers do not fall in that range.
  • Can you please be specific about what you mean? I have provided you the proof of what my payments are? You can go back and do math to verify if my numbers make sense or not. In any case, thanks for making my day. If someone thinks the deal I got is so good that it is unbelievable in the face of clear evidence. All I ask you is don't raise suspicion after seeing the documents. It doesn't make sense. It makes you look foolish.
This discussion has been closed.