Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I Just bought RX350 2010 on 10-11 AWD come with 19'' Aluminum alloy wheels CP EK FT NV PA PM TO WU. and Port Installed Accessories ( 3T C6 WL ) MSRP was $48,942 Paid $45,500 OTD meaning TTL included. I hope this info help.
  • cm2009cm2009 Posts: 4
    Hope this helps. Bought 2 RXs this week in Massachusetts.

1.) RX350 AWD w/o NAV, premium package, remote start - MSRP 44,7xx PAID 36,500 before documentation fees and TTL.

2.) RX350 AWD w/ NAVI package, premium package, comfort package, remote start, tow hitch - MSRP 48,5xx PAID 41,000 before docementation fees and TTL but was able to get 2k more on the trade. The 2k was probably the dealer cash which they added to the trade rather than reduced it from the price. So essentially I paid 39,000 for the vehicle.

We are very happy with the prices, the vehicles, and dealer experience.
  • Where these 2010s?
  • maxhonda99maxhonda99 Posts: 1,289
    Can you reply with what dealer and salesperson name??? I am looking to buy one and am willing to drive to get a great deal.
  • Id like the dealer info too if you have time

Thanks and congrats on the great deals
  • Just bought a 2011 listed at $48,480..paid $3780 off list... Good deal??
  • Hi all,

I just bought a Lexus RX 350 w/ NAV year 2008, 29K miles, with certified for $32,200, please let me know if it is a good deal. It is before TTL. Thanks a lot!
  •     Just bought a new 2010 RX 350 FWD for $3,000 under invoice.  MSRP was just over 45k, invoice was about 41k, price paid: 38k + TTL, OTD about 42k.   Basically, I paid a little over $7,000 below MSRP.   Got the exact exterior/interior colors (silver/black) my wife wanted and just the right options: Premium with Nav and no comfort package.  Funny that a lot of dealers said that combination didn't exist because "Lexus doesn't make them that way".  I also got 19" wheels, heated seats and wood/leather steering wheel.  I'm guessing that I got one of the last 2010's still available in that configuration.  
        I'm in Los Angeles but I called dealers in both northern and southern California.  I have to say that there are some incredible deals to be had on the remaining 2010's.  I was getting offers of anywhere from $2,750 to $3,500 under invoice from various dealers.  This is no doubt because of the $2,000 dealer cash incentive from Lexus.  A few dealers didn't want to make any deal at all (I'm looking at you Crown Lexus), while other dealers were more than happy to take thousands off invoice.  
        There seem to be a bunch of 47k and 51k MSRP FWD 2010 out there.  The 47k MSRP include the premium, comfort and nav, while the 51k MSRP include the luxury package and pretty much everything else.  By not getting the comfort package, I saved myself over $1,100.  I don't think I could have gotten a better deal.  I might have gotten a few hundred dollars more off, but I don't think the salesman pushed his GM hard enough.  But I can't complain.  Still got a great deal, and my wife loves the car!
        A few other notes, I'm guessing true dealer cost is about $1,000-$1,500 off invoice.  This is based on offers I got from dealers all over southern California.  So if you're in the market for a 2010 RX 350 ask for at least $3,500 off invoice.  You should be able to get at least $3,000 off.
        And for those looking at pre-owned 2008 RX 350 with less than 30,000 miles, you should be able to find one for around $30,000.  But prices will be dropping soon on all pre-owned RX 350's because of the $2,000 Lexus incentive on new cars.  (Incentives on new cars drive down trade-in values which eventually drive down pre-owned values, usually within a few months.)
        One last note: for those looking to buy 2011 RX 350, you should be able to get them at invoice now if you find a dealer desperate enough to make a deal.  And there seem to be quite a few desperate dealers out there.
        Best of luck to all out there!   And thanks for posting your prices.  I wouldn't have been able to make such a great deal without all the info from this forum.     
       By the way, I still can't believe that a pre-owned one year old 2010 with 15,000 miles sells for more than I paid for a brand new 2010.  Crazy!
  • Thank you rx350hound. The dealer said he could only deal for $30,000 with no Certified, so I added the certified for $1,850 for 3 years 100K miles, and delivery to my house is $650. so after the negotiation I got it total down for $32,200. The dealer around me in Houston will not give me that price, they're all charge higher with higher mileage. Wish I could get the new one but can't do it now. :(
  • I just bought a RX350 FWD too. Do you feel noisy when you press the gas pedal on the highway? It is very obvious to me.

Thanks.
  • We're thinking about buying a certified 2008 or 2009 RX350 (AWD, NAV, Wood Trim a must). Has anyone had any experience doing this? How much negotiation wiggle room can I expect with price that the dealer shows? Any other tips? We only have until the end of this month (Oct 10) to purchase.
    Send me an email, I will give you the info that way. I don't want to post the sales persons info on the public forum.

Thanks
    Send me an email, I will give you the info that way. I don't want to post the sales persons info on the public forum.

Thanks
  • Hi cm2009, can I have your email as well? so I can email you, or could you please be so kind to email me butterflies105@yahoo.com for the name of sale man, phone number and dealer's name? Thanks a lot.
  • I just bought a new 2010 RX350 AWD with Navi. MSRP was a little over 49K.
    I paid 45K OTD including 9.75% Tax and Doc, etc. I live in Bay Area, North CA.
    Thanks folks, all of you guys helped me.
  • Hello rx350hound,

My husband and I are also in LA and looking for a deal on a 2010 RX 350. Would you please be willing to share which dealer you finally ended up at or other strong leads in the California area?

Thanks so much!

Have a great day,
    Maliha
  • dong99dong99 Posts: 7
    That's a great deal - you got over $8K off MSRP if I did my math right!

I am working on a RX 350 AWD with PM purchase right now, I wish I could get that kind of price!
  • Maliha,
    I got my RX 350 from Lexus of Glendale. They're minutes away from my work and they had what was probably the last silver/black 45k MSRP 2010 FWD RX 350 in California. But there are a bunch of 47k MSRP 2010 FWD RX 350 (premium, comfort and navigation packages) in and around LA. You should be able to get them for at least $3,350 off invoice, which would end up being a little over 39K. You can try pushing for $3,500 under invoice, but I know that $3,350 is doable.
    South Bay Lexus in Torrance, Riverside Lexus, Tustin Lexus, Lexus of Westminster, Lexus of Beverly Hills all have 47k MSRP 2010 FWD RX 350's. If you don't want navigation, you can save about $2k and get one with just the premium package from Vista Lexus in Woodland Hills.
    Hope that helps, best of luck and happy car shopping!
  • adenbxadenbx Posts: 4
    I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this forum and shared their buying experience. I paid 36K for a 2010 RX350 w/o navigation; MSRP 44K, which included a Lexus certificate of 1K. My negotiated price was 37K.
  • sjangsjang Posts: 2
    Can you tell me what a Lexus certificate of 1K is? I'm currently in negotiation for RX350 w/ premium package/towing/ intuitive parking/ window tint. I can't go below 37300. MSRP is 44K. Thank you.
  • maximafanmaximafan Posts: 592
    I've never seen the packaging that came on my 2010 RX either. Mine has the premium and comfort package with no nav.
  • paul29paul29 Posts: 178
    I am looking at a used 2010 RX350 , it has Nav ,dual Dvd , 19" wheels . I do not have a 2010 brochure . Can someone tell me what package this may/would have and what other features are in the various packages. I may not have given enough information but that is what I have. paul29
  • dong99dong99 Posts: 7
    I just bought a 2010 RX350 AWD with premium package (MSRP $44090). The best I can do was $37.3K, OTD a little bit over $40K thanks to NJ's 7% tax and 4 year advanced vehicle registration.
    Thank you all for your great help and valuable information, that were extremely useful when negotiating with dealers.
  • Hi,

I purchased a certified 2010 Lexus RX 350 w/comfort pkg with 15K miles for 38K before tax and fees.
    The taxes and fees came up to 5K.
    With better negotiation, how much could I have saved?

Steve.
  • Steve, did your RX have AWD, navigation or the 19" wheels? Also did it have the premium package which includes leather trim interior, moonroof, auto dimming electrochromatic power heated outside mirrors, power rear door, mp3 and usb plug. These items would put the MSRP at or over $47500.00. My RX was $39,900 with about the same mileage bought in early Sept. Had all the above options. Really like the vehicle. You might have gotten a few more dollars off however I thought it was a fair deal. What was the retail price?
    Take care,
    JB
  • Bought a 2010 RX350 AWD w/ premium, comfort, navigation, 19" wheels & all other required accessories. Tungsten Pearl w/ Light Gray Trim.
    MSRP for the car is about 49K, final price is about 41K and 45.5K OTD thanks to the high tax here in Northern California.

I was actually looking for the FWD w/ premium, navigation & 19" wheels version w/ MSRP of 45K but couldn't find any..seems the 45K models are all out here in bay area..they do have some 47K version of FWD left, but I thought might as well go for AWD.
  • I just purchased the 2010 AWD with navi, premium & comfort packages and some misc items that came with the car (tow prep, wood/leather trim, accessory package, etc...) in the DC area. My local Lexus dealership is the only game in town and wouldn't even return my calls or emails (they KNOW they are the only dealership within 120+ miles of where I am so they don't care if they sell to you or not). So, I had to go up to the DC area which had a lot more competition and dealerships who were eager to do a deal. MSRP for the car was $47,625, got it for $41,100 + TTL. I tried for the $3k under invoice as noted in other postings but could only get down to $2k below invoice. Southern CA is a lot more competitive but I'm happy with my deal. I got the color I wanted (Smoky Granite Mica) with black interior so that was important to me. Dealership was in Alexandria, VA and they were very responsive and easy to work with.
  • I do not know if its true or not but I was told by the Business Mgr that unless I purchased their prepaid "subsidized" program of "checkups/maintenace" at designated intervals at the time of purchase I would have to pay more for them at each inteval l over the next 4 years and if I did not perform those maintenace checkups at a Lexus dealer my warranty would be void..
    Is this true? What happens if you do not take the car into a lexus dealer under their schedule is the wqarranty actually voided?? Does anuone know if that is somewhere in the fine print??

Thanks for your help for all of us
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,211
    Nope.. total crap..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs