Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I used edmonds, true car value as guides. I purchased in south florida
  • Thanks! Did you bring the information you got from edmunds with you to the dealership? The two places I went to refused to accept the '11% off MSRP' offer posted on edmunds that was shown to them. Any advice?
  • Can you share your dealer name and location? looks like a good deal.
  • Can you share the dealer name?
  • Johnson Lexus in Durham, NC
  • Just purchased a 2012 RX 350 AWD with Comfort and Premium Package (Nav, Backup Cam, 12 speaker audio, 19" Allow wheels, Leather seats, Moonroof, Cross Bars, Cargo Mats/Net, Wheel locks, Heated Seats, HID Headlamps, Power heated outside mirrors, etc) for $47,250 from Thompson Lexus in PA. The sticker price on the window said $50,017. Got 0.9% financing for 60 mths and also added on the Platinum Protection (6yrs/100k miles) option (which added on an extra $1680) as well as the Tire Protection (5yrs) for an extra $895.00. So, $47250 + $1680 + $895 + $3780 (8% tax) + $425 (other fees = extended warranty tax, documentary fee, etc) = $54,030. Put 20k down and plus I had a trade in and that got me $2500 as well. So, at the end of the day, $54030 - $2500 = $51,530. What do you guys think? Good deal?
  • Local Dealer here in Cleveland Ohio

2012 RX350 AWD
    Premium package
    Back up monitor (in Rear view mirror)
    Heated and ventilated seats
    Wood and Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel and Shift Knob

All this is pretty much the "base" model in my area.
    That is to say that all the dealers around Cleveland
    typically order this configuration and to have it on hand
    in their inventory.

The dealer says his MSRP is $45,300. He's selling to us
    as a return customer for (yeah right) for $42,900.
    I get to walk away with no money down, my monthly payment
    will be $520 of which Lexus will pay the first month of my Lease.

Based on what I've seen here this isn't a bad deal, no super deal, but fair for
    all involved.

What do you guys think?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,905
    Length of lease term and mileage allowance?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Looking at Lexus 2012 RX350 AWD, comfort pkg, 19" alum wheels, nav, premium pkg, towing, etc with MSRP sticker $49,500------trading 2005 RX330 AWD with similar options/65,000 miles in very good condition.
    Price difference now $31,300 plus tax/fees.
    Does that sound like an OK deal?
    Any special December deals out there yet?
    Thanks......need to know by tomorrow.
  • ah, sorry...
    36 month
  • sc_rxsc_rx Posts: 4
    Hi, I am planning to purchase a 2012 RX350 with Navigation, premium, 19" wheels, ventilated seats, plus a few other options. MSRP is 46,959. Is 42,300 plus tax and license a good price? I am in southern california. Please let me know asap. Thanks
  • Could have gotten the Platinum Protection for $1,275 via on-line dealer.
    Everyone - Please don't think you need to buy the pan from the same dealer you bought the car from. Shop the internet, there's dealers out there selling these plans for alot less money
  • Looking for the best price on a 2012 RX350 AWD with Comfort & Premium Packages listing out around $46,513. Am seeing prices in the over $44K range but really would like to buy for $43K.
    Anyone know local dealers who are selling cheaper than the rest?
  • dyskdysk Posts: 10
    Looking for best price on 2012 RX 350 FWD with premium + navigation package, and optionally comfort package in Houston area. Getting prices above 45k. Is is it a okay price? Any information on local or regional dealers? I am trying to get the 42-43k sweet price.

Also, when you get cars from distant dealers, possibly out-of-state, how does the maintenance or services work? Do dealers provide extra discount for this rather one-time service/sell?
  • Sounds good - what dealership? I keep hearing $43k for the same vehicle. I'm in NoCal tho...

ps - is it FWD or AWD - my quotes are for FWD, Nav, no comfort pkg
  • dontburnearldontburnearl Posts: 15
    edited November 2011
    I've been offered a 2012 RX for $42,477, no navigation. Options are Premium Package, 19" wheels, heated seats, parking assistance, towing, wood/leather trim on steering wheel, accy package, cross bars. Seems to me that people are getting prices around this for navigation. This is in the Houston area

Can anyone suggest a more accurate cost?
  • Is this a AWD or FW?
  • I work for a major Lexus dealership and hate to burst your bubble but you overpaid this vehicle....sorry.
  • Don't mean to burst your bubble but you overpaid for this vehicle....I work for one of the biggest Lexus dealers in the country....sorry!
    so...what's a good price mate? ;)
  • Sorry I did not mention this. FWD
  • sc_rxsc_rx Posts: 4
    I just got mine today for 42k plus tax and license. Mine is a FWD. I dont think you should pay 43k. Good luck.
  • gavrikgavrik Posts: 30
    Can someone confirm if they are any rebates available for '12 RX350 such as Loyalty Rebate or Cash to Dealer?
  • That's a pretty decent price for that market. Figure anything between $41,500 & $43 is doing good
  • 43k is a good price if you can get it in TX.
  • ab10000ab10000 Posts: 127
    edited November 2011
    8k bellow MSRP on the loaded AWD with navi and appearance is the Target.
    So you should pay around 42k for the 49-50k MSRP. There is more cushin in the loaded Rx therefore it does not make sence buying the striped car.
    Check with lexus in Virgina Lindsay Lexus. Also go to a dealer with inventory.
    Thanks for the reply!

A quick , possibly naive, question :)
    I didn't exactly understand this: "There is more cushin in the loaded Rx therefore it does not make sence buying the striped car."

Can you please elaborate a bit?

Thanks
  • sandy111
    I have purchased the same vehicle with seemingly the same package. I am supposed to conclude the sale and pick it up today. MSRP was
    $49,500 I am paying 45,500. Now I am deciding on Lease of cash. Single pay lease at 15k miles is 23000. I'm not sure which way to go.

The dealership is pushing me to the lease.

• I. trading a 2006 4runner in on the same car you are buying. They are giving me $17000 for the trade and $28400 is my cash difference. total $45,400
  • I just concluded our agreement......I am now getting $17,500 for my trade so I will owe about $30,750 plus tax/fees. I think I got a pretty good deal.....thanks for your helo.