Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• llb64llb64 Posts: 4
    Very minor changes noted in a previous message (#381). My salesman did tell me that they are adding a color for the 2008 model - Desert Sage - that is currently available on the IS.
  • hlin88hlin88 Posts: 2
    on 10/15/06 I got my 2007 RX 350 + AWD + Nav white (MSRP $45,706) at Longo Lexus for $39007.42 ( $42600 out of door ). I believe this is the lowest price that I can find. Very good deal on this car.

I did some homework before I went to Longo and this is the only dealer I visited. I did send emails to all Lexus dealers around and Longo beat the lowest price. It took me less than 30 minutes to negociate the price and most of the time is waiting. Sales person Dennis Shen in Longo is very helpful and straight forward. Show him the emails with lowest price ( price with tricks ) from other dealers and he will try to match it.
  • jbaojbao Posts: 2
    Samsham,

Could you please share the answers with me? I am also looking for the deal of RX350. From Carsdirect.com, I got a target price as $36006. I wonder if I can get this price from the dealership?

Thanks.

-James
  • Hi,
    I am looking to buy a 2007 RX350,
    Anyone know which dealer have good discount in Bay Area,
    and also, what is the LAD cost in the dealer invoice?,
    the cost show about $500.00, and is this cost the buyer (customer) need to pay with the new car purchase??
    Please help, I am very appreciated.

Many Thanks

-Mike
  • Mike, I've been shopping for sometime now and have found good pricing at Putnam Lexus in Red Wood City, CA. $1500 under invoice the first quote. Don't know anything about the LAD cost. Sorry.
  • Thanks very much for info.,

LAD fee = Lexus advitisement fee, they said customer need to pay for this fee, and the fee cost about $500
    so i am not sure if this is true or not.
    Thnaks again
  • I tried Longo and some other dealers mentioned on this forum. I waited until the end of December to take advantage of their sales promotion and end of month, end of year.

For my 2007 FWD RX (Flint Mica), premium plus, 18" wheels etc. etc. (no NAV), Westminster came in at 35,787, Longo was next with a price of 35,600, Mission Viejo was next with a 35,360 and Oxnard was the lowest at 35,160.

I gave Longo and Mission Viejo the opportunity to beat Oxnard's price but neither would go any lower, so Oxnard is where I purchased my car. Honestly, I think a lot of it has to do with what, and how many, a particular dealer happens to have on the lot at the time you make the inquiry.

For the record, Keyes Lexus (Van Nuys, CA) gets the fickle-finger for calling me to double check what I wanted, and then saying they would call me right back with a price...still no call a month later.
  • jbaojbao Posts: 2
    Sender1,

Sounds a great deal! Could you please email me the details as well as the salesman' name & phone number?

How do u like your new car? I am looking for RX350 and hope to join the Lexus club soon :-)

Thank you very much!

-James
  • gandalf1, could you tell me what the MSRP or Invoice was on the vehicle?
  • jacks2jacks2 Posts: 45
    Trying to email some info but having a problem finding your email address.

J2
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,650
    Every member of CarSpace has their own CarSpace e-mail account..

The address is always membername@CarSpace.com

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• muzamuza Posts: 5
    could you please tell me person's name with whom you dealt?
    Thanks
  • jan4jan4 Posts: 2
    Why would you deal with a broker? What are you going to do when you have to service your vehicle?
  • bann1810 - Sure, the total MSRP was 41,496. In addition to the Premium Plus package ($2060), it included 18" alum. alloy wheels ($495), heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, headlamp washers ($665), cargo mat ($92), wheel locks ($69) and delivery fee of $715. (I'm reading this right off the window sticker).

I really hadn't planned on getting anything other than the Premium Plus package, but it didn't seem like I could get an RX without all this other stuff since all the dealer quotes I got had the same MSRP. But as it turns out, I'm glad it has the extra stuff, the heated seats were really nice during the recent cold weather we've had in So. Cal. and the wheels are really nice too.

Btw, after a month of ownership, my wife and I love the car! It is our first Lexus and really is a cut (or more) above anything we have owned.
  • jacks2jacks2 Posts: 45
    Thanks

for some reason the carspace e-mail account doesn't work, sent it direct.

J2
  • llb64llb64 Posts: 4
    I sent a reply to your carspace email.
  • Hi hlin88,

I'm planning to purchase my Lexus from Longo Lexus and I thought your price was great. Just wondering if you had the Navigation System/Mark Levinson Package w 17" included with your price. Also, could you give me your name so that I can tell Dennis Shen that you recommended me to him.

Thank you.
  • pschiffepschiffe Posts: 373
    As I understand it, a broker will merely negotiate a deal for you. The purchase will still be made from an authorized Lexus dealer and any Lexus or Toyota dealer will be glad to provide service.

Pete :)
  • lovecdlovecd Posts: 50
    Just got my 2007 RX350 AWD, with Navigation system at $39,388 (including $55 documentation fees), MSRP $45706. Very positive experience with their sales manager, Amal. Drove it back to Seattle this afternoon. Will do local registration once the MSO is cleared. A complete satisfied experience.

In the meantime, I would like to thank Zopuh and Sunil for their guidence for buying Lexus from CA and appreciate their detailed help!
  • tommyg12tommyg12 Posts: 158
    Lexus has announced upgrades to the '08 RX, with no increase in msrp. Should be at dealerships within two weeks.

http://pressroom.toyota.com/Releases/View?id=TYT2007012616699