Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• This is awesome deal. Basically, $8300 off of MSRP. Congrats!
  • Hello Friends,
    I was looking for a 2010 2WD RX 350 with Premium package and Navigation. (Red exterior and Black interior). None of the dealers in Southern California could find the car. I think I am late in the game for 2010 model. Anyway, I was offered below $1,000 on a 2011 2WD RX350 with all my choices plus lot of extra’s. Here are the codes for the options (CP, EK, FT, NV, PA, PM, TO, WU, 3T,C6, Z1, V4, V2).

The MSRP for the car is $48,633.
    Invoice: $43,673
    I was offered $42,673 plus TTL.

What you all think? Should I go for it? Please someone answer as I have to let them know tomorrow.
  • pschiffepschiffe Posts: 373
    Sounds like an awesome deal to me!

Pete :)
  • Thank you Pete. But someone of the forum members was getting 7K to 8K off of the sticker price of 2010 models. I was really hoping to do little better with 2011 model too. I do have another question for you Pete. When they show the invoice price, how dependable is that? I know they have another price which is “dealer cost”. I am not sure if that is any relevant when negotiating the price. Also, should I wait till end of December for a better deal?
  • coatie1, when I was leasing my '07 RX, all I ever did was the scheduled oil changes and tire rotations at the Lexus dealership. I never did the other maintenance such as the 15,000 mile, 30,000 mile or any of that stuff, and my warranty was never voided.
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    If you can wait til Dec, you will get a better deal.
    The diff between the invoice & MSRP is around 5K.
  • pschiffepschiffe Posts: 373
    edited November 2010
    I'm not sure you will get a better price on a 2011 at the end of December, but who knows? The end of any month is a good time to buy however - two business days left in November - Monday 11/29 and Tuesday 11/30! My 2¢.

Pete :)
  • Guys,

I see that a dealer in Texas (where I live) has the 2010 RX350 in the color that I want with the following packages: Comfort, Premium, Nav and Towing Prep. The MSRP is $47,385. What's the price I need to ask for? ( I'd rather not go into the dealership and haggle..). Also, anyone know if there is any good financing on the 2010's?

Any help from the group would be greatly aprpeciated!

Sri
  • Hi All, just purchased our choice of car RX 350 FWD Red exterior with black interior as I discussed in my previous posting. The car has Premium, Navigation & Comfort package. It also has Parking Assistance, Towing Package, Remote start, and few other things.
    The MSRP: - $48,633
    Invoice: -$43,673 (I verified with Truecar, Costco, and Edmond – It’s comparable)
    Price paid:$ 42,473 (it was cash purchase), so it is about $6,161 off of MRSP.
    Tax $3,721 $ title $587 = Total out the door was $46,863

Friends, how did I do?
  • newcarbuyer10newcarbuyer10 Posts: 5
    edited November 2010
    Hello Sri,

Based on my experience, a good price for that vehicle is in $39k-$40k. While purchasing my 2010 RX 350, I initially consider a vehicle with configuration similar to yours (MSRP was ~47700) and the dealer was willing to sell it for 39800.

While negotiating for price, I found that lot of dealers that are not willing to come ~8K below MSRP. I ended up buying from J&M Lexus is South Florida, who is 250miles away from where I live.

BTW., I also got financing from Lexus for 2.84% APR, 60 months.
  • ahalyaaahalyaa Posts: 25
    edited December 2010
    fully loaded 2011 RX 350 AWD at $43k with comfort pkg, premium pkg, NAV pkg, intuitive park assist, tow prep pky, remote start, wood trim & leather knob & steering wheel, with cargo mat, net & wheel locks with MSRP $48860, bought at $43k with lexus $1000 rebate coupon or $44k without at reliable lexus (springfield,mo). The same deal was offered by dave mungenast lexus (st.louis) & matched by reliable lexus.

What u say folks, good deal or could do better?. May be could have gotten a aggressive deal but feared would loose what we have.

2) Anybody needs 2010 Rx 450H AWD, zero miles, fully loaded with MSRP of $55k is available for $45K at eskridge lexus at oklahoma. contact josh debolt. it is obsidian black with parchment interior, had a minor hail damage, fixed by dentless paint repair. Folks, forget about the hail, it is all fixed and will be a good deal. We choose to buy 2011 RX 350 since we live in a small city where we have no use for 450H. good luck
  • I am presently looking at basically the same vehicle and Mungenast is quoting about $2,000 above your price
  • mike,

talk to alex grant at dave mungenast, he should be able to do that deal.
  • dlcole76054dlcole76054 Posts: 21
    edited December 2010
    There are 4 dealers in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, they are owned by 2 different groups (Sewell & Park Place). Anyone got ideas on the best pricing? MSRP $51,113, Invoice $46,119, Dealer Cost $45332. USAA shows $47,169, which seems high, given the deals in OKC and Florida. I'll drive 300 miles to be the best deal... Model is AWD, Satin Cashmere Metallic, Parchment Perforated Seats, Luxury, Comfort, Navigation, Heads Up, Trailer Prep.
  • Dlcole76054,

pls see my original post.Basically if you get $5k off msrp, you did very well for 2011 which is what we got. Eskridge lexus has very good for 2010 RX 450H fully loaded.

good luck
  • My wife is sure she has seen two different new RX350 with this color combination but the salesman claims that is not an available combination. Can anyone shed any light on this apparent contradiction or on how to order it?
  • precabprecab Posts: 11
    You'd have to list all of the options on the 2011 to see how the prices load up. I just picked up 2011 in Dallas and listed it in this forum.
  • Just got off the phone with Park Place Lexus in Grapevine, Tx. I got $4800 off MSRP and will probably take the deal. It was too close to the $5k strike price target I had mentally established. Sigh...the internet!!!

David
  • Can you tell me how did you get that price $42,473 and which leadership did you buy it from?
  • Can you tell me more about the deal that you've got? i.e. package? navigation, etc...
    Thank you