Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mjciphamjcipha Posts: 4
    Just purchased 2011 RX 350 AWD with premium, comf, and nav. I was able to get a price of exactly 40K . I've been reading the RX350 threads here for a while to see how much is everyone is paying. After 4 months of research I finally went to the dealer yesterday to test drive the car with no intention of buying one the same day. The MSRP was 49K. I had a 3K worth of trade in. When it finally came down to dealer's final offer they gave me exactly 37K including my trade. The dealer told me that the offer was for that time only so I did not hesitate took the offer. I was very happy with the deal compared on what everyone is paying on this thread.
  • Wow! Where did you buy it? So far, the best I could get w/o Nav is $39.5. And your price is amazing. Do you mind sharing the dealer info? You can email me at charlieliuchn@gmail.com if you feel more confortable that way.
    Thanks a lot.
    Lexus of Watertown in MA.
  • kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,869
    Your personal security is important to us, so please do not post your email address in a message.

Thanks!

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• OK. How can I send a message to a person's email?
    Thanks.
  • bluebmxbluebmx Posts: 15
    Does it include a remote starter? Anyway, a great price. Congratulations.
    Yes it includes remote starter, Mine did not come with a cross bars. This is the only thing I regret not asking the dealer to add. Oh well..
  • kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,869
    OK. How can I send a message to a person's email?
    Thanks.

First... go into your Community Profile, and mark your own e-mail as public. Then, other members can get your e-mail address by clicking on your name.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• oneo10oneo10 Posts: 9
    mjcipha can you post a breakdown of the sticker price on your car (is it awd/fwd and all options)
  • bluebmxbluebmx Posts: 15
    mjcipha: like to know privately whom you did business with at watertown. Thanks
    Base $39,775.00
    Optional Equipment
    Comfort Pkg: HID headlamp, Adaptive Front Lighting $1,950.00
    Sys, Intelligent High Beam, Rain-sensing Wipers, Heated &
    Ventilated Driver/Pass Fr Seats

12-speaker Premium Audio System, Auto Sound Levelizer, $110.00

In-Dash 6-Disc CD Changer

Navigation System Includes: Hard Disc Drive Navigation $2,465.00
    System, Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and
    eDestination (includes 1-year trial subscription), Lexus
    Insider, Voice Command, XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather,
    and XM Sports & Stocks (includes 90-day trial subscription)

Premium Package Includes: Leather Trim Interior, One- $2,400.00
    Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Auto-Dimming Electrochromic
    Power Heated Outside Mirrors, Power Rear Door, MP3 Mini
    -Plug w/USB Audio Plug

Tow Prep Package: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty $238.00
    Alternator & Radiator (ball mount not included)

Remote Engine Start $375.00

Wood & Leather-trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Knob $330.00

Accy Pkg: Cargo Net, Cargo Mat & Wheel Locks $232.00

Total Optional Equipment 8,100.00

Vehicle Base Model 39,775

Delivery Processing & Handling 875.00

TOTLA MSRP $48,750.00
  • OK. I called Lexus of Watertown on Tuesday and the salesperson I talked gave me a price of $41,500 for the car. So I gave up on them. I bought my RX350 on Wednesday in Central NJ. It's AWB with Backup Camera, Premium Package, Towing Prep Package, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Wood-and-Leather-trimmed-Steering-Wheel-and-Shift-Knob. I got for 39.5K. I know it's not the best deal I can get because I got a couple of offers from other dealership for a couple of hundres dollars less. But overall, I am satisfied with the deal.
  • totowatotowa Posts: 14
    Hi
    What is the MSRP of the car you've purchased?
    Would you please share the info of Sales Rep you've dealt?
    Was it include $1000 Loyalty Incentive?
  • The sticker on the car has a total of $44,820 (or $44,850?). It does not include the $1000 Loyalty Incentive. So with the incentive included, it'd be $38,500. I cannot post the Sales rep info. But if you send me an email, I'd glad to give you him info.
    Good Luck.
  • Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread, I'm buying a rx 350 with the luxury package tomorrow, the MSRP is at high 48000, but there's a sale price going on for high 46,000. About how low can I get the car for? And also, someone told me that they get free oil change at Toyota. Does Lexus offer that, if so, how do I go about doing that? Thank you very much
  • wcs1885wcs1885 Posts: 15
    You can definately get lower than $46k. That's what the dealer offered me, but I ended up w/ $43500 (premium, nav, comfort package). My $1000 car trade-in was included in that price (I had a really really old car).

Regarding free oil changes. It depends on the dealership. Each one have their own services that they provide. For me, I get 2 free oil changes/maintenance checkups. After that, they give me (10) $25 coupon vouchers that I can use at their dealership if I bring my car in for whatever reason. Plus, if they take a long time to do whatever to your car if you bring it in, they give you a loaner car (free of charge) to drive while they work on yours. You can drop off yours & get a loaner. Or they can come to you to exchange. It's pretty nice.

I've had mine for a month and absolutely love it.
  • Can anyone tell me feature/price difference between Luxury package vs premium+comfort+nav?
  • I called a dealer last week and the sales rep said he could do AWD with NAV, which usually goes with Premium and Comfort packages, for $41,500. I think it's a reasonable price.
    Good Luck.
  • daj013daj013 Posts: 1
    I can't believe what some of you are paying for this car. Maybe the location has something to do with it.

I purchased a 2011 FWD, navigation, comfort package, and Premium package in Atlanta at the end of January. The car had 400 miles on it and I ended up buying it for $42,710. The out the door price was exactly $45,700 which included the 7% sales tax in Georgia. At the time I thought it was a pretty good price. However after following this forum even, after I bought the car, it appears that I didn't do so good after all.
  • How much should I pay for this configuration? I am eligible for loyalty discount as well.