Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Hi Chimel07,

I did not hear about $1500 for going for Lexus over MB.
    I got my purchase price negotiated over the e-mails before signing any documents. Name of the dealer is Lexus of Valencia - visit their website, contact the internet department sales manager.

-overland0715
  • growingfamilygrowingfamily Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    I am looking to buy a basic 2012/2013 RX 350, I don't need much just a basic, is there anywhere I can get it OTD for $40K ? My car was totalled last week and I need to buy one asap. I am in Los Angeles area. Thank you.
  • bwmcbwmc Posts: 10
    Hello overland0715,
    What is the MSRP of your 2013 RX350? I just want to figure out your total discount off the MSRP. Does your selling price of $42,783 include Destination (shipping) charge? I am also from southern CA. Thanks.
  • Hi bwmc,

MSRP is $47,974 and my selling price of $42,783 includes the destination charge. Give the Lexus of Valencia a call for a good deal. I contacted at least 5-6 dealerships around los angeles & ventura county areas and the dealer at Valencia was the only one who was upfront about their invoice prices (with breakdown of all the options/packages included).

Good luck in shopping for your new ride!

-overland0715
  • hungtlamhungtlam Posts: 5
    Hello Mrsunny,
    I am actually looking for the exactly model and package as your car. The dealer in Concord CA want $47,600 + TAX. I know that is too much, I did not give them my offer. Can you please let me know, which dealer you purchased from? Your purchase of $42,500 is a very good buy. Thanks.
    Hello - So i visited a Lexus dealer in Concord, California. I am looking at a 2013 FWD, with premium package, plus HID/Navigation. Dealer wanted $47,500 + TAX. Dealer said their invoice is 47,500. How much should even offer OUT THE DOOR price. Thanks.
  • I find this hard to believe. If you check Truecar.com you will see that the dealer invoice on the vehicle you bought (2013 RX 350 FWD w/o navigation) is $42,477. If you live in CA your total fees are about 9.5% (tax & license). Simple math tells us that you actually bought the car for $38,800. This $3,677 below dealer invoice. Unlikely! or should I say impossible. Unless you live in a state that has no sales tax and just DMV fees then that makes sense. Otherwise you are either not telling the truth or there is something you are missing. Thank you and have a nice day.
  • mrsunnymrsunny Posts: 6
    Please see my previous post for complete dealer information. It's Putnam Lexus in Redwood City, CA in Bayarea. :shades: Thanks and Good Luck!!!
  • mrsunnymrsunny Posts: 6
    I don't see a benefit in lying however, I posted all the details so that someone can be benefited from the pricing after all we are here to help each other. Anyway coming to the details my base price is $39,025 and all the other taxes, Reg, license fees etc summed up to 3474.70. I live in Sacramento, CA where the Sales Tax is 7.75%. I was in contact with the salesguy online for about 2 weeks and spoke to him few times over the phone before I drove 150 miles to close the deal on a month end, quarter end and also a weekend on June 30th. I guess I got lucky but it took a great deal of patience, research and persistence. The dealer also sold me Lexus prepaid maintenance plan(5yrs 50K) for $1900 but am canceling it this week as I decided not to keep it. Please check my previous post for other details. Good Luck :shades:
  • I live in Maryland and I have checked with 3 different dealers and the lowest offer I have for a 2013 RX350 AWD + Premium Pkg + Nav Pkg + Taxes + Tag for 50K flat. Is this a good price ? Should I go ahead and buy ?

I am looking for a Black in Black model.
  • nazzy100nazzy100 Posts: 82
    Cool...

Tell us the exact bottom RETAIL price off the window sticker(factory)MSRP, of the exact car you are talking about and many here can help you.

Not enough info...and sounds like a telephone call price, or a walking in in the lot price with no negotiations ?

Give us more info ?
    The dealer quoted on a 2013 RX350 FWD with premium package, include HID/Navigatiom. MSRP $48,919.00. How much should I offer Out of the door., this will include tax and any fees. I am in the Bay Area.
  • bwmcbwmc Posts: 10
    Hello overland0715,

Thanks for the info. You certainly had one of the best discounts here. I will get a few quotes from them. Have a nice week.

bwmc
    hello overland0715,

Your selling price of $42,783, does that include tax yet? Thanks.
  • john_ngusjohn_ngus Posts: 5
    I called Lexus of Valencia and Putnam but this posting of $3677 is impossible and probably not true. They are willing to take off $2000 off invoice and $1700 respectively but that is it , No more negotiation which proves these are not true.

2013 RX 350 FWD Nav, premium, comfort
    Msrp 47974
    Invoice 45283
    Your price 43283 + destination + Tax

2013 RX 350 AWD (not accurate) Nav, Premium, comfort, 19", Crossbar
    Msrp 49750
    Invoice 46800
    Your price 44800 + destination + Tax

If you get this deal, you should be lucky. $3677 off is simply not practical or may be a loaner or a DEMO car with some miles, the dealer is in business to make money not just to sell us cars. So i think this may be practical. I am trying for this in my region today, I will post on the outcome tomorrow.
  • The selling price of $42,783 does not include the sales tax, license.

-overland0715
  • Hi bmwc,

FYI - the dealer at Escondido was willing to match the price I got from Valencia! But I didn't see any point of driving extra miles.

Also try to negotiate the financing rate! If you try, you could get a rate close to 2% or even less.

Cheers!
    -overland0715
    I am only able to get $1000 off the invoice. On an AWD, they are not giving $2000 off as the dealer has to trade to get an AWD with Nav. He has over 30 FWD but only 3 AWD. Max of $1000 off from invoice. Anyone able to get a better deal on a 2013 RX 350 AWD , Nav, Premium, Comfort ?
  • 2013 RX 350 AWD (Not 2012, not FWD)
    Premium Package
    Parking Assist
    Preferred Accessory Package
    Heated and Ventilated Seats
    NoNavigation
    Deepseamica, parchment interior
    Saleprice including destination: $41800. OTD including the dealer fees etc: $43700.
    1.9% for 60months
    Tire and wheel protection(not included in above) available for $585 for 3 years unlimited use.

Let me know if this is a good deal.

Should I buy any other accessories. Can anyone suggest? Dealer is willing to throw in anything at their cost price versus the invoice price.
    edited July 2012
    What is the MSRP and invoice. So we can determine how much off the invoice price ? You are approximately a $1000 below invoice.
    Here is a rough estimate of AWD non Nav

MSRP
    $45,175
    Factory Invoice
    $42,809
    Dealer Cost
    $41,994