Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• what2getwhat2get Posts: 2
    just took delivery today of a 2007 rx350awd, white/beige. 18 inchwheels, heated seats/rain sensing wipers, navigation, premium plus, towing prep package, cargo mat, wheel locks, msrp 45706, for 38796+tags/tax--40,132 out the door.

From Len Stoler Lexus in reistertown, maryland. Bought the car over the phone with the internet manager---walked into the dealer, signed the paperwork, was given a tour of the car, and was out of the dealership within an hour. Great experience.
  • ckigerckiger Posts: 4
    2007 RX 350 AWD, Premium Plus, 18" wheels, navigation, towing, cargo mats, wheel locks
    $44306 MSRP
    Paid over $4500 less than MSRP
    This car was the only Millenium Silver with the options I wanted in TX or OK
    Correction it is a FWD and it also has heated seats
  • glk2glk2 Posts: 13
    Sorry for the delay in responding...the invoice was $40,769. So I paid $38,769. It was delivered a week ago. In addition to awd, prem. plus, nav., it has the 18" wheels, htd seats, towing prep pkg., cargo mat & wheel locks. Hope that helps.
  • amh4624amh4624 Posts: 3
    I am looking for an '07 RX 350 in the Texas/OK area. Anyone know where I can get a good deal? I want leather, heated seats, 18" wheels, nav. sys.
    Good luck finding it. I was looking for that exact model last week. There was one in Dallas at ParkPlace (grey). One in OKC (white) and two in Tulsa (white, and I bought the silver one). One in Houston (black). If they are still available, you might be able to get a great deal although if you wait till end of month get a better deal. However, if you wait much longer there will be no 07's left.
  • geekmageekma Posts: 20
    I received a quote from fleetrates.com of $40,269 on a 2008 RX350: AWD, Nav, prem plus, 18", heated seats, etc. MSRP $45,706. Has anyone dealt with these folks before? Most of their cars come from California and can either be picked up or shipped. I live in Washington and have not been able to get even close to this price. Portland may come in close, I'm still negotiating with them. Thanks.
  • gtophgtoph Posts: 22
    I dealt with them for my 400h. Initially, they did have the best offer, which was in the ballpark of what I was looking for. Just two comments though...

1. You'll need to "subscribe" to their service. I forgot how much it is, but you'll need to remember to cancel it within a weeks window next year.

2. I still did better by contacting several cali dealers directly and having it shipped.
  • amh4624amh4624 Posts: 3
    What did you end up paying for it?
    Thanks. Are the Ca. dealers willing to compete with each other over a customer who won't be getting the car serviced at their dealerdhip? How should I approach them?
  • gtophgtoph Posts: 22
    Of course. Don't be fooled, even though they make most of their money at the service center, they aren't loosing any when they sell a car either. I pretty much narrowed it down to two. One finally said that's the best they could do, and the other beat it. It works the same as if you were local, only I think it's better because they know you have done your homework and they know you are contacting multiple dealers to get the best deal.... less screwing around that way.

At first, all I contacted the ones that have been mentioned on this board and others, (which turned out the be the best ones). I also went the lexus website and did a dealer search, giving more consideration to the "elite" dealers. I kinda picked and choose the ones I contacted by the look of their website as well. If they have a specific internet department, all the better.

Just shoot them an email listing your specific specs and ask for their best deal. Not all will respond, and if they do contact you it's probably not their best deal, but it'll get you going.

It doesn't hurt to contact as many as you can, but Westminister and Riverside were the two I ended up with in the end.
  • glk2glk2 Posts: 13
    I agree with gtoph. But also give South Bay Lexus (Internet Manager is GR) a try - I ended up with a better deal than Riverside. I was told dealerships make at least 50% of their revenue from the service dept., and your Lexus is covered wherever you are.
    Thanks so much!
  • I live in Jacksonville, and sent out 5 emails to various Lexus dealers within 300 miles for a 2008 RX350, fwd.
    1: Atlanta dealer sent me a crappy, rude, get lost response.
    2: Lexus of Jacksonville $1000 under MSRP, did not respond to 2nd email.
    3, 4,5: The three who did respond we all great, $500 over
    invoice, and all were within a few dollars of each other.
    I would recommend Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, (Jack), JM Lexus in S Florida (Cindy) and the winner, Lexus of Orlando (Dan).
    They were all professional, and are eager to help.

Retail Price $40301, Sale $36622 then OTD w/ tax, title, licence $39,424.
    Overall, I am glad I found this forum
  • jskimjskim Posts: 8
    freebird4
    what was your msrp? Who was your sales person?
  • psu77psu77 Posts: 11
    Gatorale, I am also in Jacksonville. What was the processing fee from these dealers.
  • sarubinsarubin Posts: 4
    Just got a 2007 RX 350 AWD w/heated seats and rain sensing wipers, standard amenities + towing package and winter mats for $37k. No nav system.Thought that was a pretty good deal. Not many 2007's left. Got it at Highland Park Lexus - very easy to deal with.
  • chevy769chevy769 Posts: 12
    CAN ANYONE GIVE DEAL DETAILS ON 07 OR 08 IN THE TEXAS/LA AREAS MENTIONED ABOVE? IS IT WORTH THE SAVINGS TO GO SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES FROM HOME?
  • karldkarld Posts: 5
    I live in upstate ny....I was just quoted a price of 41,519 on a 2007 Lexus 350 with 4000 miles (demo) with Nav and premium plus package. The salesman stated that the MSRP is 45706 and the invoice for the vehicle is 40760 so they are making 750 for the vehicle. Is this a good deal?????
  • ms09ms09 Posts: 112
    can any1 answer when the new generation of rx is coming???

because i am sure they will make a design which will be great and truble for the german suv cars .does any1 know when the next is coming,

i already heard that the lx570 is coming in public appearance on april mthe 4 in ny auto show, its confirm by lexus, and i wonder when the lexus will make a suv to compete with the porsche vw and audi, i hope it will be the next generation rx and the lx.

got any info abt the new rx. thanks]