Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• OK. latest words I got:

RX 350 AWD with NV and PT(prem plus) packages for $38,500 plus tax and license for a total of ABOUT $42,000 out of door.

Good deal? It appears the only profit they get is the hold-back cash? Did I get this right?
  • someone please give me some support, as it is a big decision for me. I have to know if I shall pick it up tonight.
  • sanishsanish Posts: 66
    Check this out and decide for yourself if you really want to buy 2009 or wait for 2010.
    http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=134853#6
  • I got mine down to $38,200 finally.
  • Thanks. I don't think I can wait for another year. Why is the 2010 coming out this early? early 2009? 350 will not be the hybrid version though.
  • Hi Rosalinday,
    There's a black with beige interior with a rear entertainment in Marin at Lexus dealer... saw it on Sunday. It's also with the Mark Levinson pkg so it's not cheap.
    Good luck... looking myself!
    Cheers,
    Marinite
  • Could someone pm me, too, please, regarding dealership you've used. I'm in NoCal/Bay Area - perhaps there's an even better deal if we give them 2? I'd think so!
    Thanks,
    Marinite
  • i don't know how to pm, and am running out of time to play with it today. i am in the bay area too. It appears they are all willing to work with this price.

I'm dealing with the one in san jose, stevens creek.
  • Marinite- a PM is sent to you as well.
  • My first post in RX forum here. I am looking to buy a 2005 CPO RX330 AWD with 52k mileage. Dealer asking price is 25k. Is this a good price? How much do you guys think is a good deal? I live in Bay area. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • OK. I picked up mine today. the salesman made me really happy by throwing in $1000 down for me. Don't know how he did it. i didn't ask for it. He just did it. So my out of door price became under $41,000. Sweet!!

summary:
    RX350 AWD
    options: FV, HH, NV,PM(not PT), and TO.
    MSRP: $45,250.00

I was as happy as a bird!
  • Hi all,

Is the $1000 rebate still available????

Thanks.
  • According to one dealer, yes. Yay... onward!
  • prikprik Posts: 5
    I bought 2009 Lexus Rx 350 AWD with pebble beach, navigation, towing prep, heated front seats with rain sense wipers and head lamp washers. I paid 39950 including destination charges. Is it a good deal??
  • I was quoted by Longo Lexus 40,500 few days ago. They claimed it (Silver exterior) is the only Pebble Beach edition left on the lot. Not sure whether it is worth going to Pebble Beach for some of the customer features or go to the Mark Livingston System for the sound. Can you share your experience? did you lease or finance? The 0.9% finance is for 36 months, I believe.
    Initially even we were not particular about pebble beach edition, but other dealer offered us almost the same price for the one without pebble beach......... so we decided to buy the one with pebble beach (as we were getting it for almost the same price). The dealer said that 0.9% was not available (it might be available in some selected areas) so we had to take it @ 1.9%.
    I did not find much difference with the normal one and the pebble beach one except for the logo (all others mentioned are kind of negligible) but the thing I liked in it was the combination of ivory leather trim (seats) "with brown walnut accent" which according to me looks great !! and also the dash board color is light..which I felt, makes the environment bright when compared to black.
    Well, if you love music you can go for mark levinson that has got 11 speakers!!!
    6 speakers is also good .... but if you want something more rocking, banging ...you should go for mark levinson.....
  • Does anyone have any idea what the incentives will be for December? Want to purchase a new RX350 if I can get a GREAT deal. Otherwise, will wait for the 2010. I was hoping since they have a body style change that they will be looking to discount the 09's. Anyway have any insight they want to share? Thanks.
  • All,
    Anybody knows the pricing structure of the new 2010 RX350 when it came out early next year? Any idea about discount off MSRP?
    Deciding between 09 vs 10 models. The 10 models looked more refined from the pics taken in Europe.
  • sanishsanish Posts: 66
    May be 5% more than 2009 pricing. For hybrid expect to pay approx 8-10% more.
  • Hi prik,

That sounds a very good deal to me.
    I got a quote of 36882+TTL for a base AWD. That's like 2000 more than yours.
    Thanks for the information Robywang......I am really feeling good :)
  • I live in the southeast and am looking to purchase a 2009 rx 350 fwd premium package only and was wondering what a good otd price would be.my tax rate is just over 2%. Thanks.
  • I am in the process of negotiating for an RX350. Just to make sure that I am looking at Apples to Apples, I had a quick question to those who got a great deal. Where your windows tinted and did your dealership offer 2 years of free maintence?
  • I live in the Houston area. Wonder what's the price for a 2009 Lexus RX 350 with NV system around here. Don't mind if I have to travel to Dallas somewhere a few hundreds miles away to get a better deal.
    Thanks!
  • Lonestar - I am doing the same in Houston. Keep in touch and let me know if you hear of any great deals.

My first round of quotes were pretty high compared to numbers on this board. Hoping to get lower on the next round. Also, the Houston economy continues to do better compared to other parts of the country, so I think it will take some extra work to get a great deal.

Also, it seems impossible to get a great deal on an AWD, pretty much everything in town is FWD.
  • Just make sure you know the numbers before you pick up your phone, i.e. add all option invoice prices to base invoice price, then minus the following:

-rebate $1000 (current one is good til 1/5/09, may be extended)
    -$1000 close certificate (call to see if it is available, this is not advertised anywhere on web.)
    -$500 to $1000( I did $700) this is assuming the manufacturer gives dealers more than $1000 on holdback cash. Many ppl assume $2000 on this board.

then add tax and license fees.

test drive ahead, do not negotiate at dealer's office, but make your phone call on 29th,30th or even 31st of the month.

Good luck!
  • and don't forget the interest rate. the low rate is a steal.
  • Hi Rosalinday,
    I know you had success at the SJ dealer but they absolutely wouldn't budge beyond the $1000 rebate plus the $1000 certificate. I'm finding this to be common... anyone else?

Thanks!
  • What would be a good price on a certified pre won. I am looking to pay cash. I am in Long Island NY. I am willing to go to NJ.
  • Hi Kermit,
    Never got a pm but then again, I can't find where on this site it would be sitting. Ugh. I thought it would be sent via email but it didn't. Hmm. I'll investigate - thanks though!
    Marinite