Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• paguy2paguy2 Posts: 26
    Do you mind telling which dealer (in Philly area)?
  • worked with the internet sales dept of Wilkie Lexus.

He said he would give that price to everyone from this message board. So far I was the 2nd to purchase from him from this board.
  • I'm looking at buying an '09 RX350 with nav. MSRP of 44,026. I have been quoted 34,888, and a dealership in my area has told me they can beat it. I am going down there tonight to find out what they can do for me.

Does anybody know what they're stopping point is? I can't be too far away from it at 34,888. I just want to get the best deal I can. Thanks!
  • yunyayunya Posts: 6
    Where are you located? I was able to get the same car for $33,900 in the SF Bay Area. If you are not too particular about your color choices, you might be able to get an even better deal by waiting until the 2010's get on the lot.
  • degirldegirl Posts: 45
    I'm sorry I could not locate your previous post to see what the details were regarding pricing and options from Wilke Lexus. Could you please give me the info?

Thanks alot
  • I'm in Los Angeles. I would think I would be able to get the same deals here as in SF, we are in the same state... so that makes sense.

I'm a little particular on color. I can't stand the Bamboo Pearl. I was hoping to go home with silver.

I was at Keyes Lexus in Van Nuys last night, I wouldn't recommend dealing with them. I was there for an hour. They knew about the previous quote of 34,888, and said they would beat it. We talked for the entire hour about pricing, but they were unwilling to actually SAY a price they would sell the car for. Don't waste your time there.
    Hello
    Have you gotten any feedback regarding anyone wanting to buy in group to attain the best pricing? If so what dealership and what are they offering?
    Thanks
  • Hi degirl.

We had quite a few people interested and we got together and got what I think is a good deal. If you are interested you can email me at advantagejk [at] aol [dot] com and I can fill you in.

Thanks!

Jay
  • Got the 2009 RX 350 AWD premium plus package no navi MSRP $43,591.

Price paid was $33,890 +TTL
    Thanks for the info. How did you communicate with the dealership. Were they honest and easy to deal with? Did you say they will honor the same deal on other vehicles. I am intersted in the smokey granite mica with premium plus package and w/o navi. How far is Wilkie from the DE/PA line?
    Thanks again Enjoy your new car.
  • Hi, Shrew_boston:

Thanks for the info. But I am wondering what kind financing rate you got for that price??? Cause it is also a very important factor....

Looking forward to your input.... Thanks.
  • Hi, rx8er:

Which dealer did you buy it from? Thanks
  • maybe 20 minutes away. right up the blue rt. few miles away from Villanova University.

very easy to deal with. Same price for all customers from this board. Though the smoky granite is supposedly a very hard color to find.
  • people are saying they stopped making prem package plus is this true?
  • For those looking in the midwest- this is what I found when I was shopping. At least in the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs, if you don't want NAV, you are limited to models with the premium package only. If you want 18" wheels or HID headlights, you must upgrade to a 'loaded' version with NAV. I was set on a non-nav vehicle, however, I would have paid for the premium plus package or the 18" wheels if they were available for a reasonable price. When I called around the several dealerships, they told me the only way to get those options was to get an RX with NAV, which would have bumped my price up by $3-4K, which wasn't worth it for me. Dealers in other parts of country might have more inventory with a wider array of options - I think I read on this board that someone got premium plus (no-nav) in Boston?
  • The dealer I contacted in the cincinnati area quoted me $36,150 out of door for a RX350 w/ premuim, no NAV. I think it is way too expensive. According to him, they have very few 09 left "The RX 350,s are rapidly disappearing. We are already almost out of RX 350’s with navigation, and color choices for the non-navigation are getting tougher. This is becoming a problem for all dealers in the region." Can this be true or is it just a pressure for sell?
  • yes, that was a pathetic sales line. blow him off.
  • I was quoted a price of $31468 incl. premium package plus tax and license for a new RX350. Price is good until 2/02/09 as mfg rebate goes off. Internet salesman
    at South Bay Lexus in Torrance, CA.
  • mitchs3mitchs3 Posts: 64
    Same price and same car I just got in Maryland. Really the best deal out there now.
  • There was no special finance support when I bought the car. The low APR was replaced with the $5000 marketing support. The price I got was for cash payment.

Good luck.
  • Hi mitchs3,

Which dealer did you use ? I am in Maryland as well and looking to buy 09 RX 350 with Prem + Navi. It looks like a good range is in $35000 to $36,000. What do you think ?

Thanks everyone.
  • Bug0yBug0y Posts: 4
    Shop around for credit unions around your area, they are lower than the 5% LFS can offer at the most.
  • Which dealer in SF Bay Area did you go to get the $33,900 price?
  • yunyayunya Posts: 6
    Stevens Creek in San Jose. They were easy to deal with.
  • MrChicago, you are totally right. I've been looking in the Chicago suburbs and all the dealers stock AWD RX350 with just the premium package. Only way to get Premium Plus is to get the Nav. People in different parts of the country have gotten pretty good pricing. I've been offered 33.6K for premium with heated seats (with rain sensor), cargo mats, and wheel locks from 1 dealer, 34.4K from another dealer, and 33.7K from the third.

Thinking of offering 10K off MSRP to all of them and hope one of them will accept. What do others think? Can I/should I go even lower? Thanks.
  • Can you tell me what options were in the car that you were quoted for $31468? Is it FWD? AWD? Heated Seats? Thanks.
    Hi Phillies 08,
    I contacted Wilkie via e-mail I am waiting on their reply. I have a few more ?? Did your vehicle come with any addition accessories/options? Also, did the dealership charge an administration/processing fee in addition to the taxes and tag fee? Thanks so much for all the info.
  • Anyone gotten a quote from Edison Lexus?
  • front wheel drive, premium package, no heated seats. Took delivery today but from Desert Lexus in Palm Springs CA. Paid $800 more but they gave me more on my trade in so about a wash. Live in Palm Desert so 5 miles from my home as opposed to 135 miles from So. Bay Lexus.