Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• is that 08 or 09? The best offer I have is 40,400 for AWD 09 with Nav pack :confuse:
  • pmaipmai Posts: 5
    Hi,
    It is 2009 FWD. They don't budge. It firmed at $38,859.00.
    That means you and I got the same quote; $1400.00 more for AWD.
    Best regard,
    pmai
  • I am going to get a RX 350. Right now, it's said Lexus is having Summer Sale Event, the dealers are offering the best value of the year. Can anyone tell is it the best time to get a lexus in a year? :confuse:
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    I have a question for RX350 owners?

Guys and gals don't you look at the looks of the new infiniti or the new x5 or x6 when buying the RX?

Im really trying to convince myself to get the RX but the looks just doesn't seem to work for me.

But I do trust lexus engine reliability the most.

I have been very tired waiting for the new RX or a newer SUV but lexus doesn't seem to bother.

I really like the X6 but the mark ups are really high might end up with the new FX or the cayenne doesn't seem to have much choice...
  • Picked up an RX350 2009 with PP+, Nav, Grey, 18" 7 spokes, Heated Seats, Towing for 39100, plus I got out of my prior lease a few months early. Total payment 560 incl tax, 1350 D.Offs, 36 mo/10k
  • Can you give me the dealer details ,I got the quote for $38500+Tax+dmv , but that is FWD.

Let me know ,thanks
  • pmaipmai Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Anyone live in the Bay Area and wants a deal on RX FWD w/ NV, PT, HH, FT, TO, C1 & WL. I got one last night for $38,398 plus TTL.
    Email me for detail.
    kermitfrog, you try another 100 off, then you are good to go, IMHO.
    Best reagrds,
    pmai
  • Hi,
    I am buying '09 RX350 at the end of the month w/ premium plus package w/ NAV and rear seat DVD. I see that the MSRP is about 46k but they are having the summer sale event so I wanted to know if anyone can suggest a good price level to go into a NY dealer with? Also if I have great credit should be able to hold them to the 2.9% financing?
    Thanks
  • rsy320rsy320 Posts: 1
    I was offered 08 RX350 AWD with Premium Plus package and with 15k miles for $33,000 (before tax). Is this a good price? I think it was a dealer loaner... Oh. it has CPO coverage 3/100k.
  • fighter2, I need an email address to send you the dealer info since we're not allowed to post names in the forum.

pmai, the extra $100 off is an awesome deal for a FWD.
  • I just got my new 2009 RX350 ,AWD, Navigation and premium package for $38,800 +TTL... any comments
  • fighter2, that's a really good price... where did you end up buying this? I'm hoping to hold out until I get it for $38,500.
  • bigbutrbigbutr Posts: 111
    Just got off the phone with an initial set of numbers for an RX350 with Nav, RES, Premium Plus, Heated Seats/RainSensing Wipers and Towing prep package. We currently have four months left on our current lease (2006 Odyssey) which were factored in. Guessing first offers aren't the best, but the numbers I punched into the lease calculator shows this is way high.

MSRP: 46,800
    Selling Price: 42,440
    Remaining Lease Payments: 2,540
    Total Selling: 45,000

Out of pocket: 1134 (First month payment, Doc fees)

Monthly payment: 712 before taxes

Dealer said they'd have to get vehicle since they don't have it, but would eat the 800 in transportation costs. Said I was getting the $1000 loyalty for previous Lexus owners and the interest rate was something like 1.6% until Sept. 2.

Now, when I figure it in the lease calculator, here's what I come up with:

MSRP: 46,800
    Selling Price: 42,440
    Add of lease payments: 2540
    Total Selling Price: 45,000
    Loyalty Discount: 1,000
    Final Selling Price: 44,000

Monthly Payment w/ tax: 565
    This is based on 57% residual and the 1.6% interest rate, which I'm sure we'll get given our credit scores.

Got the song and dance of 'we'll do whatever we can to earn business, we'll grind some more on the price', yada, yada, yada. I know it's a game, but I don't like it to be so obvious they're trying to ream me. Should I just e-mail my numbers back to him and see if they'll take them or just not bother and try to work with some other dealers. The thing about where we are is that all of the Lexus dealers are at least 200 miles away, so we're going to have to drive somewhere.
    FWIW, we really don't have to do anything at the moment on our current lease since we have 8500 miles remaining. But the wife really wants something new and it we can swing it, all the better. I know we'll have to pay those remaining payments somewhere, so why not on a newer vehicle she'd be much happier with.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Steve
    Panama City, FL
  • bigbutrbigbutr Posts: 111
    Is the current $1000 loyalty discount Lexus is offering apply only to current owners of an RX or does it count to previous owners as well? My wife owned one back in 2001, so would that be too long ago to count?
  • We are looking for a 2008 RX 350.
    I am offered as below:
    Demo car, 5000 milages
    Run flat all season tires, climate control seats, heated vantilated front seats, premium plus package and chrome wheels
    No navigation.
    Is it a good deal or should I go search a 2009 car?
  • fighter2, where did you get your 2009 RX350? It is a good deal!
  • bmlexusbmlexus Posts: 755
    No1 replied me !!! :blush:
  • p3bpilotp3bpilot Posts: 16
    Fighter...I am looking for a new RX350 in Arlington, VA area. That is a great price for AWD, Navigation and premium package. Did you add sattelite radio? Crazy it is not standard equipment. That price is below invoice of $40,564 from Edmunds.

Thanks for the help.
  • p3bpilotp3bpilot Posts: 16
    I am in Northern VA looking for a 36 month lease 10K miles per year on a 2009. Trying to get the lowest selling price possible. Most are telling me $41,107 as their invoice when Edmunds says it is $40,621. Let me know if you find anyone willing to deal.

Thanks
  • snavsnav Posts: 7
    2009 Lexus RX350 AWD Black on Black
    PP+/Navigation/Liquid Graphite/Heated seats/Rain sensor wipers/Towing
    MSRP: $46,241

12,000 miles/36 months
    $609/month, $0 up front

Based on 56% RF, 0.0015 MF
    Includes all taxes, tags, and title fees.