Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Has anyone gotten a good deal lately on a 09' RX 350 in Florida?
    We've gotten offers for $4000-5000 off the MSPR... and its supposed
    to be the deal of the century!! Any Advice? Seems people on
    here are doing WAY better than this...
  • Which year model is your RX350... you really got a great deal... do you have Mark levinson? I paid a drive out of $40K for the package...
  • Most of the posts seem to include the Nav system, but I'm planning to lease or buy a 09 RX350, FWD, with the Premium Plus Package/wipers/heated seats.

At Lexus of Nashville North (Madison, TN) today I was quoted MSRP of $42,191 less $3,591 for a total of $38,600 before TTL. Seems very high...

How are others doing on working deals for year end? What specifically are you negotiating? I plan to sign a contract around 12/30.
  • tranavtranav Posts: 30
    dealmaker08,
    Longo Lexus only quoted me with the invoice price (roughly $4k off the MSRP).
    You should contact Mission Viejo Lexus. They will give you good quote.
  • My friend, in Los Angeles area, just got her 09 fwd with Nav a few days ago. She got the car for 8k under MSRP, and a total out the door about 39.5k. Wow!
    It is almost like the price I paid for my 08 Rx without Nav a couple yrs ago.
  • I am in Miami- where did you get this deal? ia m looking at JM in Coral springs
  • I am also in Miami area=what are some of the deals you are finding???
  • I did not have MarkLevinston package. Which city are you calling from? If in Houston, Where did you buy? and who is your Saleman? I am looking for another RX350 same as your RX package (Please confirm what package did your get? specify options? ). Thanks alot.

Kevin.
  • I got it at Countyline in Hollywood. I had a very difficult time dealing with them, but ultimately they honored the following deal:

'09 RX without Navigation, Premium Package (MSRP $40,660)

$638.16 at signing (1st mo., tag & title), $420/mo. for 36 months with 10,000 mi./yr.
  • I wanted to add this to my previous post:

It's a FWD and the $420/mo. payment includes tax. The dealership is in Hollywood, Florida.
  • tranavtranav Posts: 30
    hi puregrace09,
    On top of $4000-$5000 off, you should ask the dealers about $2500 cash back incentive. That should bring your discount to $7.5 off the MSRP. You should take advantage of 0.9% for 36 mos, 1.9% for 48 mos or 2.9% for 60 mos too. Good luck,
  • $636.16 at signing is very low... what where the various fees you were charged.

Several have reported an acquisition fee in the amount of $700. Did anyone manage to negotiate this figure down?
  • Just leased a new RX and learned that the dealer has way too much inventory and are willing to make a deal to clear it before the end of the year.

I'd be happy to approach a local dealer with too much inventory and offer to take 2 cars off his inventory before the end of the month if he lowers the price on both by 50%.

He mentioned that he has a few 08 ES and 08 GS that he'd like to get rid of.

Anyone interested??
  • Sounds like an good deal. I'd be interested. How do I get in touch with you?
  • geek4geek4 Posts: 1
    I'd appreciate pricing that anyone has on a 2009 RX350 AWD with the Premium Plus package, heated seats, and the rear entertainment system (no nav). Best I am getting is 40K + TTL ..which seems high and so wanted to check with others ..

thanks,
    Pete
  • email me at softwarecompliance@yahoo.com

Are you ok with an '08?

What model?

What minimum options?

Buy? Finance through Lexus? - I'll have to check on available financing. i think the .9% only applies to '09s.

Lease? - What terms do you want?

Color?

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED? WE WOULD HAVE SOME GREAT BARGAINING LEVERAGE IF WE CAN TAKE MORE OFF THEIR HANDS.

Today's news about Toyota's losses and the oversupply in Long Beach are powerful motivators to do aggressive deals.

I'm guessing that anyone can get at least at least 30% off the MSRP of a dealer's existing inventory at this point.

:)

This is pretty fun.
  • I just leased an '09 RX 350 in Dallas on 12/20/08. It has Nav & the Premium Plus package. The lease was for 36 month/15k miles per year.
    MSRP-$44,841.
    Selling price-$38,500
    Residual-52%
    MF-.0012-I could not get the .0095 even though my FICO score is 793.
    They paid off my current lease-2 payments-total $1056.
    Upfront charges-$670.93 (first payment & documentation)
    Payment-$526.93
    The deal was all over the phone. Initially their quote was $39,500. I might could have got better, but I am happy with it.
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • People should be able to get at least $3000 under invoice for the RX-350 and at least $2000 under invoice for the RX-400h right now in the SFBay area. Negotiate directly with the Internet / Fleet Manager to cut out the commission given to the salesman. The best price quotes I received were from Putnam Lexus in Redwood City and Coliseum Lexus in Oakland.
  • hi, i got a price quote of 39500 including tax. this price i got was for 2009 rx awd with navi. Is this a good price. I got it from Long lsland dealer.have i got a good quote? Please let me know if someone has gotten a better price. I will be willing to drive to ny,nj or ct for the car.
    Thank you in advance
  • You can probably do better. Check the dealer inventory in the area and contact the one with the largest in 2009s.

Just got 2009 RX 350 with Nav & Premium
    36 months
    15K miles
    .00095 MF

$36,900
    $956 payment
    $556ish /month