Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jsevjsev Posts: 1
    I'm in the process of buying a RX350 (without navigation)from the Pleasanton Dealership. Their current offer is $40,000 out the door. That puts the price of the vehicle somewhere around $36,000+. It seems like a good deal. Any opinions?
  • mookie18mookie18 Posts: 15
    Not sure what the MSRP is, but if 36K is about 4K less than the MSRP it might be a decent deal. Tho if you look at patwong's deal (post#30), it's now possible to get less than invoice price.

I shopped around and showed Pleasanton the lowest price I got from another dealer. And they knew I was willing to walk away if they couldn't better it.
  • Best price I have gotten here on the East Coast so far is 41, 260 for a Premium Plus with Nav. That was the 1st go-round so I'm sure it is no trouble to get it into the 40s, but they don't have the color I want :( All other dealers are so far 1-3k higher.
  • lmcjcaolmcjcao Posts: 16
    I checked with one dealer in Dallas area, they quoted me $38214 for FWD/Premium Pkg/18'' wheel... seems the optional packages in Texas (or Southwest) are really limited, eith Premium or Premium + Nav. HID comes only with Nav package or on AWD, I'm hoping to pay $39000 out of door, not sure if I can get a deal in the area. Will keep you all posted.
  • I got quoted for $38190+TTL at Sewell in Dallas. I am looking for one, but not willing to pay at that price. It seens like Californian has better price..under invoice. Let me know your result.
  • smartkidsmartkid Posts: 5
    WOW. I just sold my 02 Acura MDX. I yesterday received my brand new Lexus RX350 in Crystal White. What a beauty. The engine is powerful and the interior is better than any i have seen. If anyone was wondering about buying this car, i would tell you that there is no question about this car. All the stories i have heard about the car having piston problems and rattling noises, they must have gotten a lemon :lemon: . The lexus is way above the Acura. The lexus makes a joke of the Acura's safety, performance, reliability, interior and looks. :D
  • lizacolbylizacolby Posts: 14
    Has anyone had any good experiences in trying to buy a Certified Pre-Owned RX 330/350 lately? If so, where? I'm wondering if the mad dash for the 400h and new RX 350's is having a positive impact (at least for buyers) in the market for used RX's that are Certified Pre-Owned. Are people paying retail KBB on the CPO's or are they available for less?

Also... does anyone know if Bluetooth in the RX is new to 2006/07 or if it was available in 04/05?

Thanks for any help!
  • leo11leo11 Posts: 9
    Hi lphantom134,
    What price did you pay OTD on the lexus. Looking to buy one and I am in the houston area.
    Any help appreciated
    LS
  • qwiktradeqwiktrade Posts: 1
    I am interested in buying an RX350 in the DC area with the Mark Levinson system but no one seems to have it. I would not mind travelling to pick one up. Does anyone know of a dealer who has one?

Thanks,
    qwik
  • jfertljfertl Posts: 8
    Has anyone seen the residuals and money factor for July. I understand that Lexus extended its Special Lease terms until July 26. Also looking for any info on lease pricing for awd with nav in the Midwest.
    One sales from Sewell in Dallas quoted me $37,950 + TTL, which is around $600 over invoice. Seems the bargain room is very limited now.
  • lmcjcao- Just for your information, the sales person said the invoice is around $37K to 37,100. Not sure to trust the guy or not. I heard if you deal with the fleet manager, you get a much better price. I do not know how to get this information yet. You know what, you are interested in one and I also. I think we many have an advantage here...;-)
  • choonychoony Posts: 12
    what was included in the quoted price of $37,950? We are days away from purchasing/leasing a RX350 and I want to know what the going deal is. We just purchased a 2006 GX in December from Sewell, so I"m hoping they give us a good deal considering that we just bought one from them. please let me know what others have paid for RX350, premium plus package.
    thainguyend:

Well, after several rounds bargain, I'm offered @ $37,400 +TTL from another dealer (Park Place Lexus Grapevine), it will be $40,000 OTD, sounds good to me. If you wanna come to the same dealer, I can ask if they can offer even better price with 2 cars
    choony,

The quoted price has Premium Package + 18" wheels + cargo net + wheel lock + Heated seat with sensor wiper, MSRP is $41,718. You can check on KBB to find the right package information.
    Imcjcao

Thanks for the info. :) I"m hoping to get just as good of a deal at Sewell Dallas as you did at Grapevine. Will keep ya'll posted.
  • lmcjcao-

I got a hold of a sales person a bit north, Lexus of Tulsa. The first quote I got is $36,969 w/o any nogociation yet.

This person share with me that Lexus deduct $900 off of MSRP this month. I will be a bit patient while look into loan and stuff. Hopefull we can get our cars..together and save a some $$$$..
    Given it that dealer is 250 miles away, I might just go and buy it here in town, but I will double check with the sales person if they have $900 off the MSRP news, ready to go and put a deposit on one already.
    yes, Lexus does have a lease special until the end of the month..also on leases, I've heard that in August and December, there is no sales Tax. Has anyone else heard of this? We bought out GX in December (to Remember ) event and they told us for leases, Dec and Aug are tax free..We bought the GX, but plan to lease the RX so we might wait a few weeks. If anyone knows anything about this, please share.
  • jhan1jhan1 Posts: 4
    new RX350 today!!!! love the car, experience was great. Got the car for $38463+TTL. Out the door $41830ish. It was for Nav+pre+FW. Good luck!!!
    where did you buy your 350 at? I'll be going to Sewell or Parkplace in the DFW area. Since I don't want navigation, I'm hoping I'll get a good deal for it..that's a great deal for all that. :blush:
  • jhan1jhan1 Posts: 4
    i live in SoCAL. i think the best thing to do is do some reseach before you buy. Try the internet service departments from different dealers and get multiple quotes. Make sure they give the quote in writing (email), then start calling around and see how much lower the would go. you should be able to get the car for little less than 40k OTD w/o nav. good luck
  • lmcjcao-

Have you put money down on the car yet? I got a match at Plano Lexus..$36,900. We just test drive the RX..nice...Tony Authur
    thainguyend,
    what is included in that price that Tony quoted you? I have been emailing him as well.
    thanks. :)
    thainguyend

I talked to the sales person, he told me MSRP is now $900 off, while invoice is only $580 off. Based on this, I'm hoping to get the deal ~$36,820. Planning go to close the deal next Friday once I'm back to Dallas.

Will keep y'all posted... Let me know if you have better news.
  • Hello. I'm looking at a RX 350 with the Navigation/Premium package. Do most people in Dallas buy FWD? I was thinking about getting AWD for those rare occurances where there are ice storms, freezing rain, etc.

MSRP is 45683 incl destination on Lexus.com. Is that before or after the 900 discount for July? What's a good price? Edmunds doesn't list this 6188 premium package with navigation. What is the true invoice price?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Choony- You can mention Michael and he will work the package with you. Have fun.

Premium Package (This is the standard SouthWest package)

-18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels with All-Season Tir
    -Multi-Stage Heated Front Seats with Rain-Sens Wipers and Headlamp Washers.
    -Leather Trim Interior, PowerTilt/Telescoping Steering Wheel with Memory,Roof Rack -with Rails, One-Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Illuminated
    -Towing Prep Package Includes: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator and Radiator
    -Cargo Mat
    -Wheel Locks
  • Check out kbb.com ..it will answer your invoice question.
  • Not really. KBB's invoice price is the same as Lexus.com. I'm trying to figure out what the new MSRP is.

I called a local dealer and wsa told Mark Levinson was only available if you chose the rear seat DVD. What's a good price for this vehicle? MSRP is 48344. Thanks
  • OK, so for AWD with Premium and Mark Levinson/Rear DVD, being quoted 45.1K on MSRP of 48903. Being told its about 1100 above invoice. The car would have to be traded to be brought in. I've seen people get them for $500 above invoice. Should I hold out for a better deal?