Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Porsche 911 Lease Questions

Comments

• ex007ex007 Posts: 13
    Your guess would be correct.
  • Hi m5ivan. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Porsche 911 Coupe C2 with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 75% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Then numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00200 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hey flyinbrian1. Yes the residual values for the 4S are indeed lower than for the 2S...3% I believe.

Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 911 Coupe C4S with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

It does look like Porsche boosted the residual values for 24-month leases of the '13 911. The 24-mo., 12k resid for this car is a huge 72%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi ex007. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Coupe C2S with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I'll have to look into what the numbers are for the 2012 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • habitat1habitat1 Posts: 4,282
    Good luck on the 2012 991S PDK.

Based upon my experience, I had three different deals offered to me in late November on 2012 991 Base 7-speeds at $15k-$16k under MSRP (basically invoice, minus the $6k money back). The money back from Porsche expired November 30 (or may have been reduced to $3k). Given that your dealer has apparently "punched" the cars to get the money back, the warranty may have started running on November 30. If that's the case, I'd shoot for invoice less $6k, which on a 991S should be closer to $17k under MSRP. But even at $15k under, a great deal compared to a 2013.
  • psy11psy11 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman.
    Do you have January residual value for 2013 c2 with Pdk?
    My local dealer said 75% for manual and 74% for PDK.
    both are 24mo/15k. is this correct?

and what average % discount are available for 2013 991 c2 in socal?
    my dealer offer 4.5% and its very light optioned with PDK.

also what average downpayment for porsche? the dealer want $8000 down.Is this normal?
    BMW allows for multiple security deposits instead of Downpayment.
    porsche does allow MSD??

Thank you.
  • psy11psy11 Posts: 2
    Hello habitat1. Which dealership did you get your deal?
    Im looking for 2013 991 c2 and i only 4.5% off msrp.
    Im in socal.
    and what is 6k or 3k money back??
    Thank you
  • Certainly psy11. Porsche Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 C2 with PDK and 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 74% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I am not all that familiar with what the market is like for this car in your area.

You definitely should not make an $8,000 down payment on any lease. Consumers can and should lease any vehicle they want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction. Consumers who make large down payments on leases risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it is much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • jpspurjpspur Posts: 1
    I don't think they are offering .002 money factor any longer. .0024 is the best I have found.
  • they are probably just marking that up .00040 points

What are the MF and res for 24 month program on 911 and 911 4

Is there a rebate of some sort on this car? do you lose 1% for pdk? anything else i would lose/gain a residual % for?
  • Hi small_lizard. Porsche Financial Services' standard buy rate lease money factor is still .00200 for top tier customers. If your credit is in good shape, anything higher than that is probably being marked up.

The residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year is 75%.

The residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 Coupe 4 with 15,000 miles per year is 73%.

The only cash incentive that I am aware of is on Turbo models, and there's not very many of them out there.

I think that the addition of PDK may drop the residual value by 1%. I don't think that any other options affect these cars' residual value percentages.

Car_man
    Host
  • nkcnkc Posts: 5
    Could you also provide the 36 month numbers for the same car? (2013 c2 911 coupe). Thanks a ton!
  • mdkrpmdkrp Posts: 19
    anyone with any thoughts/experience with the following options:
    sport chrono pkg
    adaptive sport seats

I don't anticipate track use (maybe once/yr) but would be using the car as a daily commuter thus think that the seats would be more of use. I will be getting PDK tranny.

thanks for any input
  • The residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year is 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 968
    huh? do you mean 36 mo?
  • Has to be 36mo. Rare Car_man typo.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,792
    It's a typo... you can see similar numbers in post #497..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mdkrpmdkrp Posts: 19
    Hi Car_Man,
    can you provide me with:
    residual for 36 mo for both 10k miles/yr and 12k/yr
    Base MF for current and next month

thanks
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    edited March 2013
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you post residuals and MFs for 2013 911 C2 24-month lease at 10k, 12k and 15k annual miles?

Trying to find out if there is any change from February, also any lease incentives.

Thanks!
  • saeyedocsaeyedoc Posts: 6
    Found these posted on Pl-9 yesterday, guy just got them from a dealer:
    991 - 75%(15kmiles/year) 78%(10kmiles/year ) - 2 year lease
    He wasn't sure if the MF had changed.
    Excellent residuals, even with high MF. Have been considering another Cayman when my lease is up next year, but 4 981 residuals 4% lower, a well equipped C2 is not much more. Much more room for options on them as well, MRM for C2 is $106,380
  • atsor3atsor3 Posts: 10
    Thanks, residuals remain the same then. Curious about MF.
  • Hey guys,

I have seen posted the residuals per below for a '13 911 C2, based on a 24-month lease:

24 month
    -15k miles 75%
    -10k miles 78%
    -1% drop for PDK (is this accurate?)

Does anyone know what the residual is for only 5k miles/yr?

Also, would someone mind explaining to me what exactly the MRM of $106,380 means.

Thank you.
    Brandon
  • saeyedocsaeyedoc Posts: 6
    MRM is the max MSRP that can be used to calculate residual. Spend more than that and you pay 100% of the additional MSRP over the course of your lease, makes additional options very expensive.
    Sorry, I don't know the 5k/yr residuals. Yes, PDK usually drops the residual 1%.
  • CAR_MAN,
    Thanks for your help with previous car purchases. I saw previous posts for base 911 C2 with PDK referencing 74% residual and 0.002 money factor for 24 month lease with 15000 miles. I just got a quote from Houston dealer with 70% residual and .0032 MF saying .002 is for current PFS customers. Can you post current residuals and MF for this scenario?

Thanks for your help.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Certainly mdkrp. Porsche Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 911 S C2 Cabrio with 12,000 miles per year are .00200 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi atsor3. Porsche Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 C2 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 75% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher. The 10k residual value would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    edited March 2013
    Hey Brandon. Yes, the residual values that you posted are indeed accurate.

MRM means the maximum amount of money that Porsche Financial Services allows to be residualized on a lease of this car.

I'm not sure what PFS ultra low mileage adders are, but an educated guess would be 4% for 7,500 miles per year and 5% for 5,000. A dealer should be able to confirm this.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi audimanhouston. The .00200 money factor is Porsche Financial Services' lowest possible aka buy rate lease money factor for a lease of a 2013 911 by any customer, not just loyal ones. There's a direct mail offer out there that will lower this factor to .00150 for current 911 lessees with deals expiring in the near future.

It looks like the dealer that you are working with is trying to really jack up your car's money factor to add profit to your deal.

The 74% residual value that you mentioned is correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Car_man, is the residual 74 or 75% for 2 yrs 15,000 miles. Looking at your comment above is different that the reply you gave me. Thanks for your help.

Hi atsor3. Porsche Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 911 C2 Coupe with 15,000 miles per year are .00200 and 75% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 968
    edited March 2013
    Does PFS offer a one pay lease or Multiple Security Deposits? How much is the MF reduced for either option? (911 C2) How do they handle maintenance...can I residualize it like I"m doing on my MB?