Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Accessories and Modifications

1235»

Comments

• roadburnerroadburner Posts: 6,015
    Check out Rally Armor: http://www.rallyarmor.com/

2009 328i / 2004 X3 2.5/ 1995 318ti Club Sport/ 1975 2002A/ 2007 Mazdaspeed 3/ 1999 Wrangler/ 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica

• Does anyone know if the 3Speed front grill can replace the 2010 3i Sport grill? I like the look of the 3Speed grill better and would like to swap ot out, if i can. But I'm not sure if it will affect the cooling system or anything else for that matter.... anyone? :)
  • I am looking for a 2009 or 2010 used Mazda3, but my preferences narrow the search quite a bit: I seek a hatchback and would kill for a 5-speed.

I'll settle for just the hatch...but am finding mostly S models. Therefore, I would like to know how feasible it is to pimp out an S were I to purchase one. Moonroof...Bluetooth...upgraded audio...center console power...automatic climate control. Are any of these available aftermarket?

Many thanks.
  • shiposhipo Posts: 9,152
    edited November 2010
    Without significant expense and major surgery to the car, no.

Said another way, buy the car that meets your requirements, even if that means buying new; it'll cost you a lot less that way.
  • I purchased my 2006 Mazda 3i new in June 2006 and have made the following modifications:
    factory cruise control, factory sat radio; seriously upgraded audio system, 600 watt Sony 4 channel amp, with proper crossovers for true 5 way stereo speaker system, sub woofers on rear package shelf, woofers in rear doors, low mid range in front doors, high midrange in front doors, tweeters in front doors, factory 15" alloy wheels, Michelin tires, K and N cold air intake system, synthetic transmission oil (5 speed manual), LED rear stop light, turn signal and center brake light, LED back up lights (these are bulbs only, retain factory lenses), factory rear spoiler, deep tint back windows (not driver or front passenger windows), E3 spark plugs, class 1 trailer hitch, Mazda 5 rear springs (cut 1 coil so that car sits level), Mazda 5 rear shocks, engine oil cooler, factory style fog lights, what else.... Garmin GPS . The car still looks stock except for the tweeter and subs, but the subs can't bee seen from outside the car because of the window tint. I did 90% of the work myself. The cruise control was pretty easy if you have good instructions, I purchased a factory service manual CD which is invaluable as well as doing research online. Now I'm thinking about a strut tower brace and maybe a little shot of nitrous. The main idea is to retain the stock appearance of the vehicle, avoiding the "tuner" or "boy racer look". The velocity red paint really pops, there's metal flakes? in it that only can be seen in bright sun light.
1235»