Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 3-Series

rickp82rickp82 Posts: 3
edited March 7 in BMW
Does anyone have any information on the 2007 3 series sedans? I just test drove a 2006 325xi and am considering buying one in the next month or so but do not want to pay 38k+ with options when the 2007's will be coming out in a few months?

Comments

• rbochnerrbochner Posts: 1
    Considering trading my 545 sedan for the 2007 3 convertible...interested in seeing photos.
  • Go to BMW's web site BMWUSA.com and they have pics posted and reviews and stuff but it is only for the new 335ci coupe i am pretty sure
  • mikeebearmikeebear Posts: 13
    I am considering either buying the z4 or the 325ci convertible and I test drove both today. I asked my dealer when the 2007 3 series convertibles would be out and he said they will be out in the spring of '07 and that they will have a retractable hardtop. So I might be considering getting the z4 just so I don't have to drive around in the "old generation" 3 series convertible.

I don't know. Sounds pretty cool, though. I am really excited to see it! And I am even more excited about new BMW engine options. Their engines are just outdated in terms of power!
  • firedudefiredude Posts: 7
    My dealer just supplied me with the following base pricing for the 2007 3 Series Coupes:

ModdelBase MSRP
    2007 328i coupe $35,300

2007 335i coupe $40,600

2007 328xi coupe $37,100

Wow! The 335i coupe for just above $40K!!!! I have my order in already. Car due at the dealer Sept. 2.

RIP...
  • rickp82rickp82 Posts: 3
    not bad at all...I wonder how much different the interior styling is from the Sedans? I’m actually going to the dealer today to look at a 325xi they have in the options I want but now I’m thinking of waiting until Sept…
  • rockyleerockylee Posts: 14,011
    I wished they'd make a sedan out of the 335i and I'd buy one. ;)

Rocky
  • cafge1cafge1 Posts: 2
    Was at the BMW dealer today and he advised that I can order a 328i sedan now (Sept build and Oct delivery), but that the 335i sedan will not be available until March 2007 - will continue to offer the 330i until then.
    335i sedan :surprise: WOW, I wonder how much that will cost ? The next M3 sedan will be in the $60's right ?

Rocky
  • rickp82rickp82 Posts: 3
    good info cafge1...I dont think I can wait though. I've had my eye on a 325xi for some time now and it looks like I'll be picking it up this week.

Here is some info on the 328i.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/06/12/spotted-2007-bmw-335i-sedan/
  • Talked with a dealer today - both the 328 & 335 c will come with AWD. They're taking orders on the 328xi, & expect to have the 335xi in the "pipeline" soon. He also said they will probably make a 328 & 335 sedan with the AWD. Can anyone verify this?
  • cafge1cafge1 Posts: 2
    I can confirm the 328 sedan will be 4wd - not sure about the 335 sedan. I put an order in for a 2007 328xi sedan earlier this month (Sept build, Oct delivery). They will confirm price in August.
  • brivshinbrivshin Posts: 1
    I am going to purchase the 2007 328i coupe, no navigation system. How can I find out if the car will actually be ready in early september if I place my order within the next 3 days. One dealer told me he had no idea on timing and another said that I could have it by September 8th (even though the factory shuts down the month of August for holiday). This is actually important to me because I am currently carless right now.

Also, are dealer negotiating on the price of the coupe at all? Trying to figure out if I have to pay MSRP or if the dealerships will negotiate to a lower price.
  • bdkinnhbdkinnh Posts: 292
    are dealer negotiating on the price of the coupe at all?

It's not even out yet, and it's going to be a hot item. I wouldn't expect them to discount it, at least not yet.
  • sdiver68sdiver68 Posts: 119
    I expect the 335i coupe to be about equal to the IS350 in terms of acceleration and speed, superior in handling and "chippable" to faster than current M3 specs.

What is the weight?
    Fuel economy?

Can I hear it for a 3750lb, 335xi Sport with a Dinan warrantied 370/370 chip! Sign me up!
  • v_ladv_lad Posts: 27
    Price depends on dealership. Some in SoCal claimed to have a deal of 1700 over invoice(whatever that will be). That's a deal - you are free to TRY to negotiate.
    I doubt you'll have it early september. more likely early october.
  • ajfinoakajfinoak Posts: 58
    Anybody have any info on changes that will be made on the 325 and 330 sedan for '07 besides an increase in price??
  • amiramir Posts: 93
    i am hearing lately tht the 07 325/330i sedans will b replaced by 328/335i.but since its been only a year since they introduced this n52 engine in sedans i think its to early for the sedans to get the up grade even the new 07 5 series are out now and they still have the 3.0 215hp and 255hp engines.so i dont think bmw will make their 3 series sedans more powerfull than their more up scale 5 series sedans. what do u guys think?
    Well it would make good sense if BMW made the 335i in a sedan. I think it would be a popular choice for many BMW and potential BMW buyers. ;)

Rocky
  • bargamonbargamon Posts: 302
    The 07' 5 series out now for some time is likely to get freshend in the spring with new front end, interior upgrades and new tail configureation. ANd new engines.

It makes no sense to just give new engines to the Coupe.

The 325ix sport wagon is underpowered and needs the new engine. The 328 is quicker than the 330!

Or give the sport wagon a 3.0 dammit!
This discussion has been closed.