Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota RAV4 Third Row Seating

2»

Comments

• Uh...anyone ever consider what might happen to someone in the 3rd row if the RAV was rear ended...do they test this?
  • scottk2scottk2 Posts: 19
    Recently we purchased a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe with third row seating. We came very close to purchasing a 2008 RAV4 with a third row. We test drove a few of them (2007) and had our kids (ages 10 and 7) sit in the 3rd row. It was tight but do-able. I was only going to use it occasionally if they had a friend over. Not for our main travel/family vehicle. I think in a few more years it would be too tight for them and definitely could not use the third row for a long trip for those ages. We like the RAV4s though and I was still going to purchase it but a deal fell through and then we decided to test drive the Santa Fe.

The Santa Fe is much roomier.

Scott
  • pma022pma022 Posts: 1
    Hi Jordan2324 or anyone,

I'm in SFO Bay Area, California. It's very hard to find a 3-row V6 white RAV4 here. If I buy it from NV, AZ, or UT, how do I register the car? I never did this before. Very appreciate for your information.

pma
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,171
    Check this California DMV link for their FAQ.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

2»
This discussion has been closed.